Pages:
Author

Topic: Criminals and Bitcoin - page 59. (Read 4498 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 02:27:13 AM
you are right.. bitcoin,blockchain,crypto is not the problem its in us human.. the bitcoin,blockchain and other cryptocurrency are only thing that makes illegal thing easier...
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
April 29, 2018, 06:17:18 PM
Those who are saying that bitcoin is same as fiat that can be used for illegal activities are right. But we cannot ignore the big difference of fiat and bitcoin.
Are senders and receivers unknown when fiat is used?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 29, 2018, 06:15:54 PM
The talk about Bitcoin and criminals is becoming too cliche. I mean, Crime would always be there. It has been there since the beginning. Bitcoin won't put a stop to it most certainly. Even centralised financial institutions are having a hard time containing the issue  of crime. The purpose of Bitcoin is quite clear ~ facilitate peer to peer payments and exchange of cash. It's no one's fault if it is misused.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
April 29, 2018, 06:12:45 PM
I have seen some news regarding hackers, terrorists, and other criminals using bitcoin for illegal trades.
How the police can find about these transactions?
Even if is hard to track illegal transactions, I don't think that Bitcoin can be a danger to society, since the problem is the society and its people.
Since the beginning of the internet this is happening ( the bad people committing crimes)  and no one is willing to shutdown internet because of that, so in that matters Bitcoin should be equivalent. I think those illegal transaction are one of the reasons some governments and the media are trying to depreciate bitcoin, but the problem is not Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin, is just the society.
Shit people will always be anywhere,internet in real life or anything and you cant prvent these people from doing such things that is why committing crimes using the cryptocurrency isnt that new to us,people will take advantage the situation which is why we need to learn how to control things so that our limits will be placed.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
April 29, 2018, 05:59:20 PM
Do not watch the news, and especially TV. It can only upset and confuse. Governments and the media will always find a way to gnobit new technologies that go against the interests of the highest ranks. The technology on which the cryptocurrency is based will simply change the entire world order in the near future. Many leaders of States are afraid that they will not be able to deal with money laundering, because the blockchain technology will be everywhere.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 05:32:36 PM
I have seen some news regarding hackers, terrorists, and other criminals using bitcoin for illegal trades.
Even if is hard to track illegal transactions, I don't think that Bitcoin can be a danger to society, since the problem is the society and its people.
Since the beginning of the internet this is happening ( the bad people committing crimes)  and no one is willing to shutdown internet because of that, so in that matters Bitcoin should be equivalent. I think those illegal transaction are one of the reasons some governments and the media are trying to depreciate bitcoin, but the problem is not Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin, is just the society.

Yes there's a lot of crimes happens and even the bitcoin they use it for illegal so it is not a problem but the main problem is the people because they have disciplines and they were not responsible in using bitcoin in proper way. So I believe that if all of us here don't have greediness when it comes to money then bitcoin will never be involved in any crimes.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 05:27:53 PM
Just like Fiat, BTC is simply  medium of pay, everyone is free to use then for whatever purposes they wish, its however unfortunate that criminals have found a way of making payments for their services using BTC, but BTC has nothing to do with criminal perpetration.whichever path one choses is their own choices and BTC should not be dragged to it
Activity: 89
April 29, 2018, 05:04:42 PM
this is the status of a person who is not in the right mind because they are thinking of their right hand they are not thinking of what might be the consequence for their bictims what it would have to be the life of other criminals who did not want but their own welfare of their lives. In the world of crypto currencies there is no avoiding the hackers and deceptive people who are staying here.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
April 29, 2018, 04:52:12 PM
Crime and bitcoin can not be separated because we know bitcoin using wallet that can not be tracked by the government though. Thus many criminals use bitcoin for their illegal needs.
of course, so we need to be on the lookout for saving money for the criminal to trace it. let alone the current villain is a clever villain, with that we must be vigilant.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
April 29, 2018, 04:44:31 PM
Crime and bitcoin can not be separated because we know bitcoin using wallet that can not be tracked by the government though. Thus many criminals use bitcoin for their illegal needs.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
April 29, 2018, 03:47:27 PM

Everything has its own negative and positive effect, even fiat can be used to by illegal things and services. I don't believe bitcoin won't be accepted by mainstream because of the negative impression.

The people you mentioned above are just small criminals, the big ones wear ties.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
April 29, 2018, 03:41:32 PM
We do not like to admit it, but we must recognize that the bitcoin for its anonymity and for not being a state currency is very suitable for criminal use. But it is up to the law to combat the criminal uses of an instrument while protecting legal uses.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
April 29, 2018, 03:40:33 PM
There is no point in us blaming bitcoin for something bad that is used also with fiat currency. People use bitcoin because of the ease of transacting. Any currency will not be able to guarantee not to use or avoid in illegal activities. The guilty ones are criminals not a currency. Bitcoin appears to be just another option for people to transact and also as the latest innovation in solving economic problems worldwide.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 03:29:59 PM
More amount of criminal deals are done with fiat money that with cryptocurrency. But media and lawyers like to say that BTC is dangerous technology. I don’t believe in this. Our world will always have illegal markets and we can do nothing with it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
April 29, 2018, 04:03:05 AM
Illegal drugs. drugs and gambling are the things I hate from the ease with which bitcoin makes people irresponsible to abuse this for their benefit. the name of the bitcoin makes it down and bad
Activity: 224
April 29, 2018, 03:57:36 AM
Everything is developing: cryptomir and the Internet as a whole. I think that law enforcers will also find a way to control, laws will be introduced, companies will have to obey.
Activity: 280
April 29, 2018, 03:56:57 AM
This the problem, Government don't like cryptocurrency for daily uses.
When decentralized crypto, GOVT to not easy to track transactions. That's why govt regulated the crypto like us sec regulations
Anyone can send a lot of cryptos anywhere in the world in 10 seconds, This case It crypto can use any criminal.

Also, Crypto not stable, very volatile all the time, Also, In this case, govt not like goes lot fiat into crypto.

Activity: 210
April 29, 2018, 03:04:30 AM
I've agree a lkts of people use cryptocurrency for illegal purpose...  Its very hard to track who are the one who performed this thing...  It is widely used by terrorists and other person who involved in selling drugs...  Even here those criminals penetrate the world of cryptocurrency.... I think thats how our world move...  Even the criminal are advanced also...  It is just hard for the government to know it...  But the problem is not about bitcoin... It is about the people who misused it....
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
April 29, 2018, 02:11:29 AM
It doesn't make any sense to blame Bitcoin if criminals are using it because anyone with a sound mind would prefer the payment system which is convenient for him so before using Bitcoin criminals must be using Fiat currency but then nobody blamed Fiat currency for such issue. However, I am happy that investigation agencies are working to identify such criminals.

* Woman busted sending thousands in bitcoin to ISIS.
Activity: 84
April 29, 2018, 02:02:35 AM
Governments will not allow a decentralized currency and they cannot control. And the authorities can not just bluntly ban bitcoin.That's why they use this excuse to get rid of bitcoin.I don't think bitcoin are responsible for the criminality.
Pages:
Jump to: