Pages:
Author

Topic: Crowdholding - Bounty 2.0 or just the same as the rest? - page 11. (Read 2904 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
I have not seen this before but having read your brief summary about it, I took a step to courageously take a look at it and it seems to me that it will really be a very nice project, but all those rewards they are giving will be a temporary one because I can see they are just starting and the site is not that organized.

If they have genuine intention, they have to make the site user friendly, according to them, some users are already using it and until I really get a clear view of it before I can also take a step, so I am waiting for other people’s review, then I will decide if it is worth it or not after testing it.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hello everyone.

I read this article today about Crowdholding. I haven't used their system before but after reading the article I was intrigued in what they are doing. I have attached the article below so you can have a look at it.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-earn-tokens-with-crowdholding-the-bounty-20-platform-xgdlgl?a=GELe3POa69

They have over 100 startups, and have 37k users and what interested me the most was that they simply don't just have bounties and airdrops, but also micro tasks such as :-

- Giving feedback to crypto startups on a range of topics such as their whitepaper, their concept, marketing, website, UX / UI.
- Product testing of their ecosystem, crypto wallet and numerous other developments.
- Finding bugs and faults in their systems.
- upvoting comments on tasks.

Has anyone used their system before? and what are your thoughts? I have signed up and so far I am impressed with the product they have created.

Also I would check out the platform that they article is written on. It's a new blogging platform where you get crypto for creating articles. I have been using it for a month and I've already earned more than I have done on Steemit.

Look forward to your responses!

I've been using the platform for the past 6 months and I think it's a great way to earn tokens. I like the fact that it isn't simply bounty sharing like Bounty0x, but you can give qualitative information to startups to help build them. It's always nice to see that my responses get recognition as well as getting rewarded.

They have a nice community and they have continued to grow even during the crypto winter, which is great. Projects like these work because they have a community, it brings more startups to the platform and allows the ecosystem to grow.

They do need to work on their token though, as it is still a very low value, especially in the case of the product, users and startups on the platform. There is always something going on the platform and at least one new task a day.

Can't wait to see the project when it grows with the market, I'm expecting them to grow with it.

Also great shoutout of the blogging platform, it's a great way to earn crypto as well as Crowdholding. I would suggest both of them to any newbie who wants to earn crypto.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
Well not much has changed
Bounty programs are even worse as the rate of unpaid dues is rapid rampant and enormous
Icos ieos and even stos are all void

But ieos stands out because you get security from the exchanges
But when it dumps; there are no guarantees
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Hello everyone.

I read this article today about Crowdholding. I haven't used their system before but after reading the article I was intrigued in what they are doing. I have attached the article below so you can have a look at it.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-earn-tokens-with-crowdholding-the-bounty-20-platform-xgdlgl?a=GELe3POa69

They have over 100 startups, and have 37k users and what interested me the most was that they simply don't just have bounties and airdrops, but also micro tasks such as :-

- Giving feedback to crypto startups on a range of topics such as their whitepaper, their concept, marketing, website, UX / UI.
- Product testing of their ecosystem, crypto wallet and numerous other developments.

Has anyone used their system before? and what are your thoughts? I have signed up and so far I am impressed with the product they have created.

Also I would check out the platform that they article is written on. It's a new blogging platform where you get crypto for creating articles. I have been using it for a month and I've already earned more than I have done on Steemit.

Im using it too so far i have not totally use its full function. But i will try most of its function but for now im just reading, commenting some of its content and article. base on my initial experience i say its quite amazing comparing to other platform that offering the same function im earning crypto by just reading. Publish0x will definitely shine above others.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
Apart from the unique task on the crowdholding what is they reward system as some ops have mentioned until they have good reward system and a good project to back the token up this might still end up like the others where bounty hunter's end up not getting reward for they work or ending up with shitcoin after their dump by the team.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
Crowdholding is somewhat different from typical bounty campaigns and platforms in a sense that most of tasks listed on crowdholding platform are either feedbacks, surveys or reviews which needs bit of brain and thinking and that is the best part although there are social media and content tasks as well but i like the feedback tasks more.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
it seems to me that this design is the new form of doing the same old thing while having the benefit of (for the owners) encouraging newbies to hold while the owners dump and make their exit with a bigger profit.

otherwise this is no different from what we have been seeing so far. there are useless coins that are being bought by many then they get dumped. but in case of the current design everyone panics at the same time and dumps so the owners can't make that much profit. so they try to fool others to hold while they sell then they don't care anymore.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
I also paid attention to this system. I like their functionality. They are somewhat steeper than a simple bounty program. They require their users to dive deeper into the understanding of the project. And this is good. In addition, the tasks are more diverse.
Activity: 107
Merit: 2
Hello everyone.

Pages:
Jump to: