Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Bullion (CBX) Signature Campaign - page 14. (Read 22600 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1231
wrong. isn't it clear enough that Junior or Member have 6CBX rate per week and only full member and up have 15CBX rate per week? ill bold it for you Smiley

Open your eyes and do read this:

The CBX signature campaign becomes a weekly payment program; next payment will be on May 30th.  Payment will be of 15 CBX per week for Members and up; payment will be of 6 CBX for Junior Bitcointalk users.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
May 23rd Payment Run Completed

As mentioned earlier, the structure of the CBX signature campaign will change, always with a goal of maintaining sustainability of the program while promoting the CBX crypto-currency to as many places as possible.

The CBX signature campaign becomes a weekly payment program; next payment will be on May 30th.  Payment will be of 15 CBX per week for Members and up; payment will be of 6 CBX for Junior Bitcointalk users.

I will require only 1 post per day, outside CBX threads for the new program; these 7 posts for the week can be made in 7 days or all in one day, it's your choice... Just keep in mind it is better for your CBX holdings to promote it as much as can be done.

Thank you for your help at making CBX better known throughout the crypto community!

just moved to Member rank and updated my signature , but most of members who joined this campaign are doubt about weekly payment , you say in this comment that Member rank and up gets 15 CBX weekly, but in the first page ( main thread ) you didn't update the information , it is 6 CBX for members and junior , please tell us clearly how many CBX would you pay for Members weekly , 15 or 6 ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Payment is 6 CBX per "Junior" or "Member" account weekly, 15 CBX per "Full Member" and up;" - I hope this one should be clear now.
Von Statement.
"I will require only 1 post per day, outside CBX threads for the new program; these 7 posts for the week can be made in 7 days or all in one day, it's your choice... Just keep in mind it is better for your CBX holdings to promote it as much as can be done."

I think its junior only 6 cbx and member up is 15cbx per week

wrong. isn't it clear enough that Junior or Member have 6CBX rate per week and only full member and up have 15CBX rate per week? ill bold it for you Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token
"Payment is 6 CBX per "Junior" or "Member" account weekly, 15 CBX per "Full Member" and up;" - I hope this one should be clear now.
Von Statement.
"I will require only 1 post per day, outside CBX threads for the new program; these 7 posts for the week can be made in 7 days or all in one day, it's your choice... Just keep in mind it is better for your CBX holdings to promote it as much as can be done."

I think its junior only 6 cbx and member up is 15cbx per week
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Von Statement.

Activity: 336
Hi VonSpass, could you please update my rank? I'm a "member" now.

Please update my rank. I'm a "Member" now.

Doesnt matter anyway, jr member and member rank both have the same rate for payment.

@vonspass is posting required atleast one per day for 7days or 7 for 7days is good?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
Please update my rank. I'm a "Member" now.
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
Hi VonSpass, could you please update my rank? I'm a "member" now.
I am going to join CBX Signature Campaign
My CBX Address: 5f7JQA1dqSpwr5RTawaV49tq2iFtqiXeRf
Thanks for nice Campaign

now my bitcointalk account Jr member to member.
kindly please read the first page mate jr and member have same rate so no need for your account to be updated you need to wait more to become full member and get the 15 cbx a week rewards hope you can take time reading it first. good luck mate.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Forex Coral Limited
I am going to join CBX Signature Campaign
My CBX Address: 5f7JQA1dqSpwr5RTawaV49tq2iFtqiXeRf
Thanks for nice Campaign

now my bitcointalk account Jr member to member.
Activity: 644
So sad to see that you are now paying weekly and reduced they payout also. only 15 cbx per week isn't fair even price of CBX still same not even a single satoshi increased in CBX price.. but I still love this campaign because I want to collect as more CBX..

I have a question. you are requiring one post every day. so if in case I can't write one posts one day. and write 2 or 3 posts second day. is this OK? or I'll get rejected from there?
I think you should do the rule weekly. for example ask 8 posts per week.

Hi Jamal

I am glad you are on board with CBX - payments in the signature campaign are nice, but they will never make you a millionaire though; for a significant amount of CBX just go to Cryptopia and buy a nice chunk!  As you mentioned, prices are low since the weekend: this is an opportunity to get in; people buying will certainly help your CBX account, the CBX price - and also help you with more PoSP staking gains.

All I ask for is 7 posts this week, you can make them when you see fit. Again keep in mind you can do more posts, the more the better for the CBX community and your CBX investments!

this is an easy task almost giving cbx for free just post 7 in a week and get 15 cbx my friend jamal you know more rather than me so i believe that you will stay no matter what hahaha. thanks von for updating the community here.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10

please ceck your PM
i send you PM

any free space for me ?
legendary
Activity: 894
Merit: 1064
So sad to see that you are now paying weekly and reduced they payout also. only 15 cbx per week isn't fair even price of CBX still same not even a single satoshi increased in CBX price.. but I still love this campaign because I want to collect as more CBX..

I have a question. you are requiring one post every day. so if in case I can't write one posts one day. and write 2 or 3 posts second day. is this OK? or I'll get rejected from there?

Hi Jamal

I am glad you are on board with CBX - payments in the signature campaign are nice, but they will never make you a millionaire though; for a significant amount of CBX just go to Cryptopia and buy a nice chunk!  As you mentioned, prices are low since the weekend: this is an opportunity to get in; people buying will certainly help your CBX account, the CBX price - and also help you with more PoSP staking gains.

All I ask for is 7 posts this week, you can make them when you see fit. Again keep in mind you can do more posts, the more the better for the CBX community and your CBX investments!

Activity: 224
You Only Live Once
Like to join this campaign.

Address: 5hxWhBD4kUgzfd6GTj7LufhEmcsRYxAMBS
Activity: 364

Here's the answer

May 23rd Payment Run Completed

- -

I will require only 1 post per day, outside CBX threads for the new program; these 7 posts for the week can be made in 7 days or all in one day, it's your choice... Just keep in mind it is better for your CBX holdings to promote it as much as can be done.

Thank you for your help at making CBX better known throughout the crypto community!

copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
any free space for me ?
wow 15 cbx per week it is too good for those who doesn't have a good campaign yet cbx is a promising coin and I'm holding some of it, this campaign should be noticed and possible to advertise more about the future goal of this promising alt.
Activity: 165
Im in !
please ceck your PM
id name : Skylake
My Rank : Jr. Member
CBX address : 5p3NcgHLoCXFQN4ARn12cWdXZjVjLcLjuB
Activity: 742
I am in !

Address : 5pGMvgC6htfSYAmusuzrgZWF1xSrBXoXGv
Pages: