Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Bullion (CBX) Signature Campaign - page 16. (Read 22600 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 256
I wish there was a way to experience staking without buying any amount of CBX, you know I mean for first impression on people who
Join the CBX world. something to rely on, it could be  some amount just for staking and you couldn't withdraw or transfer only after
Some amount of time.
I'm telling this because I don't wanna just be on sig program and leave soon after, I want to get involve with this coin to grow with it.
From my experience, you don't need that big amount to stake. You can stake with 50 CBX (or even less).
Truth is you probably won't stake everyday, but you may expect staking every week or so which is not that bad for starters I think.
If you expect to stake everyday, you should accumulate north of 200-300 CBX, but even then there will be exceptional days in which you won't stake.
All in all, on average, you should expect to stake somewhere around 8-10% yearly of whatever amount you possess, per recent statistics.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
I also wonder what will be the amount of the payment Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 131
Hello world! Means will now receive payments 1 times per week? Do I understand correctly? Cry Cry Smiley
Activity: 154
thank you for payment) good news about weekly payments ) can we know how much will be reward?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
May 22nd Payment Run Completed

The CBX signature campaign is now closed to new participants, but continues for existing accepted participants.

Also, payment runs will be changed after tomorrow's payment run: the CBX sig campaign becomes a weekly payment cycle, and rewards will be changed as well.

Thank you for helping CBX; with your help CBX will become a top 10 coin!

Payment received, thanks.

I will keep my eyes on this thread for next info about this campaign about rewards, post, and the payment Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 894
Merit: 1064
May 22nd Payment Run Completed

The CBX signature campaign is now closed to new participants, but continues for existing accepted participants.

Also, payment runs will be changed after tomorrow's payment run: the CBX sig campaign becomes a weekly payment cycle, and rewards will be changed as well.

Thank you for helping CBX; with your help CBX will become a top 10 coin!

Activity: 966
Merit: 506
What about Today's and Yesterday's payment? I Haven't received payment yet.
not only you we are waitinng all

VonSpass will be online soon and process all your payments.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
I am in !

Address : 5UZD8jfGHXQL8f7Jaebw5J8ujnVpZzfsiK
Activity: 280

here is yesterday's payment tx

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cbx/tx.dws?1897649.htm
not only you we are waitinng all
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
I have become Member now. Please update it in your record.

Also waiting for my todays CBX ?
wich day payment you wait? May 21th Payment not  Completed yet you must wait
Activity: 313
I have become Member now. Please update it in your record.

Also waiting for my todays CBX ?
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
I wish there was a way to experience staking without buying any amount of CBX, you know I mean for first impression on people who
Join the CBX world. something to rely on, it could be  some amount just for staking and you couldn't withdraw or transfer only after
Some amount of time.
I'm telling this because I don't wanna just be on sig program and leave soon after, I want to get involve with this coin to grow with it.
Activity: 560
Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token
Im in!
 Wallet : 5cmMRSz7TdzY4ceVKmSM2p74k1o73BfVjs
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Your Welcome! Arseaboy
Activity: 644
thanks for sharing this mate I'm not a member of this campaign and im looking for this I also want to have some free bullions very nice to see someone created this faucets big help for me while waiting and staking some of my purchased Cbx. Good luck mate thank you again.
CBX i like it and hope it will go up
legendary
Activity: 894
Merit: 1064
member rank now Wink
Update the better signature Cheesy

Ok I got you as a regular member now for payment...
Activity: 340
member rank now Wink
Update the better signature Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: