Pages:
Author

Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7 - page 21. (Read 41596 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
How to rip people off ... and dank meme ponds would be my guess when I was digging him up  Roll Eyes

Put nicely. If a rock had an IQ, a rock would far surpass your investigative IQ skills. Crying to your papa troll, gleb (a known criminal & a WRAP SHEET to prove it too)  isn't any improvement either. Sadly, rocks are more useful than said trolls.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Let's pretend for second that you're correct and that I'm a troll still not getting it.
awe

Amazingly, the nefarious delusional fuck Chantha Owen Lueung has now regressed to replying to posts with a single three-letter word in spite of claiming to have spent over a hundred grand to earn a business degree. Question: What the fuck are they teaching in college business courses nowadays?

How to rip people off in securities and dank meme ponds would be my guess when I was digging him up  Roll Eyes
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Let's pretend for second that you're correct and that I'm a troll still not getting it.
awe

Amazingly, the nefarious delusional fuck Chantha Owen Lueung has now regressed to replying to posts with a single three-letter word in spite of claiming to have spent over a hundred grand to earn a business degree. Question: What the fuck are they teaching in college business courses nowadays?
legendary
awe
vip
Then may I suggest you meetup with your partners ... so to explain it to you in a less complex manner.

This gleb troll still not getting it... lol

https://www.facebook.com/cryptocityworld/likes

Let's pretend for second that you're correct and that I'm a troll still not getting it. How the fuck do you explain away that nary of FFC's 76K+ members nor your partners, Leroy Fodor and Micheal Zinck, nor nefarious actors embracing your scammy-as-fuck Crypto-city found it within themselves to Like Crypto-city's Facebook page of which is STILL stuck at one Like since January 2016, thanks to you alone liking the page?
legendary
Then may I suggest you meetup with your partners ... so to explain it to you in a less complex manner.

This gleb troll still not getting it... lol
vip
I'll tell you what, you're one fucked up dude. I may be a troll... The only person not knowing it is you...
forgot your troll meds?

Come again, troll on meds, in your calling-the-kettle-black one-liner post.
Awe, too complex for a troll to understand.

Then may I suggest you meetup with your partners Leroy Fodor and Michael Zinck so to explain it to you in a less complex manner.

https://www.facebook.com/cryptocityworld/likes

Obviously, Crypto-city's Facebook page is too complex for you to garner a second Like since its conception back in January, 2016, not even from your business partners Leroy Fodor and Michael Zinck, not to mention all the nefarious actors calling Crypto-city home. HAHAHA
legendary
I'll tell you what, you're one fucked up dude. I may be a troll... The only person not knowing it is you...
forgot your troll meds?

Awe, too complex for a troll to understand.
legendary

I have no proof other then they both were the sole active admins of FFC.  I don't care who has pleasant conversations with those 2. I don't trust either of them and never will. As long as they are a member of crypto-city, I won't be joining. Others can do whatever they want.

Hopefully, you won't apply that logic everywhere. Just because certain people people you don't agree with are members of a site shouldn't prevent you from making use of a site, Crypto-city, Facebook, btc-talk etc....
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Will pass on joining crypto-city now that I know it is formerly Friends with Cash. Another bs spam community ran by  
jagrapolite5 and Marlena Craver, aka marlenac.

Good choice  Cheesy

agrapolite5 and Marlena Craver, aka marlenac were names we came across as well.
FFC was registered to Chantha though.
Do you have some substantial and linking to show Jagrapolite5 and Marlena were running FFS for Chantha?
Gleb already called them and it was a mixed bag of nuts. But didn't lead to anything.

I have no proof other then they both were the sole active admins of FFC.  I don't care who has pleasant conversations with those 2. I don't trust either of them and never will. As long as they are a member of crypto-city, I won't be joining. Others can do whatever they want.
vip
forgot your troll meds?

legendary
forgot your troll meds?
vip

This fuckin' delusion fuck is regressing even further, going from one-sentence posts to one-word posts.
yawns@pathetic-troll

I'll tell you what, you're one fucked up dude. I know it, everybody reading my posts about you know it, and the entire planet yet to learnt about your delusional ass may one day know it. The only person not knowing it is you, along with most likely the nefarious actors affiliated with you scam site Crypto-city, for you've yet to lift a finger to defend your site, instead opting to further embrace the nefarious actors that we've later found out you're partnered with - RateCoin/StakeMiners.

In closing, in your mind I may be a troll, but in everybody else's not associated with your scammy ass know full well that you're not to be trusted one iota. HAHAHA
legendary

This fuckin' delusion fuck is regressing even further, going from one-sentence posts to one-word posts.
[/quote]
yawns@pathetic-troll
vip
You forgot to sign off as:

Wait for it....

troll.
weak

This fuckin' delusion fuck Chantha Owen Lueung is regressing even further, going from one-sentence posts to one-word posts. At this rate, soon he'll be his daddy's sperm barely winning the lottery when encountering his mommy's egg after making a detour to see if there's exit via her poopy hole.

https://www.time4learning.com/spellingwords/spelling-words.shtml

1st Grade Spelling & 2nd Grade Spelling

1st and 2nd graders may focus on increasingly difficult phonetic spellings such as the Vowel-Consonant-E rule, consonant blends, vowel digraphs, vowel diphthongs and r-controlled vowels for better decoding and syllable segmentation. Being able to decode words and recognize a pattern of rules provides a foundation for beginning readers to gain more accurate fluency, spelling, and reading techniques.
legendary
vip
[ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] Community Expansions Updates In July. Hold on to your seats.

Six more days till July. Will RateCoin hold out till then to witness COL's C-c CEU?

vip
[ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] Community Expansions Updates In July. Hold on to your seats.

http://web.archive.org/web/20090808050130/http://friendsforcash.com/owenzx/

"And for my next failed trick, come July I'm gonna get one, JUST ONE, of my 13,017 friends of the former Friends For Cash rebranded as Crypto-city to like Crypto-city's Facebook page, thus doubling the number of Likes it currently enjoys. You ready, Rocky? Watch closely."

"I have to stir them up first so to wake them for this Crypto-city miracle. Damn, I almost had one, but they slipped through my fingers while retracting my slimy duckweed hand from the magic hat."
vip

http://web.archive.org/web/20141004001948/http://friendsforcash.com/

Grab the popcorn, guys, for Chantha Owen Lueung is gonna pull a miracle outta his Yonker's ass to expand Crypto-city this coming July,  C-c being nothing more than the rebranding of his Friends For Cash of which nary of its 76,704+ members opted to like Crypto-city's Facebook page still stuck at 1 Like since January of this year, that like by none other than Owen himself, he not even able to get his RateCoin partners Leroy Fodor or Micahael Zinck to like the page, not to mention a single one of all the other nefarious actors over on Crypto-city.
vip

"I swear, I just came here to Crypto-city to check it out is all. If you let me live, I promise to not tell anybody that the joint is run by a school of Fishish-speaking nefarious actors."
Pages:
Jump to: