Pages:
Author

Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7 - page 30. (Read 41596 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
To be clear, I can't wait for you to post again here on your official thread so that I can further depict you as the one having serious mental issues, you may be considered a genius with your solar-powered duckweed pond and all, but here you're nothing but a delusional fuck.

Yep... said troll bruno kucinskass aka (gleb gamow, phineas gage "BFL scammer",  and dozens of other troll personalities) definitely have mental issues.

What about me?
I'm not Gleb or another persona.

I think you should exit the cryptoverse because your history with getting removed from FINRA, operating illegal lotteries through FRIENDSFORCASH.com, and now attempting to make Crypto-City.com some hub or exchange. While using a dissolved company name attached to the .com registration. It looks like you have no concern with the risk your placing on site and the people who would be in it.

The sad part is that Chantha Owen Lueung was a type of person I could've easily admired given this skill sets et al., one whom could've been a welcome assist to the community, hence fellow crypto-coiners kindly bringing to his attention that embracing the likes of Leroy Fodor on his Crypto-city site was not a wise move via presenting overwhelming evidence depicting him a serial liar like Marshall Long, John Fitzpatrick, Craig Steven Wright, Josh Zerlan, Joshua Zipkin, to name a few. Now, the only thing Owen has to say about all that is repeated "fail" posts consisting of one sentence, with each subsequent post littered with more and more grammatical errors while calling those who once tried to help him a mental case.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
To be clear, I can't wait for you to post again here on your official thread so that I can further depict you as the one having serious mental issues, you may be considered a genius with your solar-powered duckweed pond and all, but here you're nothing but a delusional fuck.

Yep... said troll bruno kucinskass aka (gleb gamow, phineas gage "BFL scammer",  and dozens of other troll personalities) definitely have mental issues.

What about me?
I'm not Gleb or another persona.

I think you should exit the cryptoverse because your history with getting removed from FINRA, operating illegal lotteries through FRIENDSFORCASH.com, and now attempting to make Crypto-City.com some hub or exchange. While using a dissolved company name attached to the .com registration. It looks like you have no concern with the risk your placing on site and the people who would be in it.
vip

For a dude - ME - who has mental issues, I don't believe I ever misspelled your name, Chantha Owen Lueung, whereas you with your U$100+ education failed at Bruno Kucinskas, Gleb Gamow and Phinnaeus Gage. Surely, you paid for and attended one of them SEO classes, didn't you?

Question: Do you smoke your duckweed or take it rectally? Inquiring minds want to know.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

vip
And this, by friends, is how LONG, as in Marshall Long; rhymes with wrong and wong) professionally expresses himself while trying in vain to bring cred to his brand populated with mostly scammers he has no issues with defending and embracing.

hm... can't decide if this gleb troll has mental issues... as entertaining as it is laughing @ said trolls, it does get old and boring.

Speaking about having mental issues, everybody reading your replies has already concluded that you're not to be trusted accept, that is, StakeMiners Ponzi Investards which you firmly embrace in spite of Leroy Fodor losing 74+% of its Investards' original investments, and if they wish to exit their positions they will have to wait for over a year to get their investments back. Ergo, I may have mental issues, but not as severe as those invested in Leroy Fodor's Ponzi or of those (read: you) who fully trust him.

To be clear, I can't wait for you to post again here on your official thread so that I can further depict you as the one having serious mental issues, backed by more renown users than myself on this here board. In Yonkers, NY, you, Chantha Owen Lueung, may be considered a genius with your solar-powered duckweed pond and all, but here you're nothing but a delusional fuck.
legendary
And this, by friends, is how LONG, as in Marshall Long; rhymes with wrong and wong) professionally expresses himself while trying in vain to bring cred to his brand populated with mostly scammers he has no issues with defending and embracing.

hm... can't decide if this gleb troll has mental issues... as entertaining as it is laughing @ said trolls, it does get old and boring.
vip
Trolls... trying so hard... e for effort, f for - it's immensely entertaining... but still failing.

And this, by friends, is how Chantha Owen Lueung (pronounced LONG, as in Marshall Long; rhymes with wrong and wong) professionally expresses himself while trying in vain to bring cred to his brand populated with mostly scammers he has no issues with defending and embracing.
legendary
Trolls... trying so hard... e for effort, f for - it's immensely entertaining... but still failing.
vip
o0o0 blamed for why...."

...and again ... the troll makes stuff up about others... troll fail...

Reading comprehensive fail on Chantha Owen Lueung's part, for clearly the part in question was made up unless, that is, Owen knows that and wishes to convey that the made up aspect is for real, considering the dude spent over a hundred grand for a formal education, thus most likely wouldn't have made sure a proseic error. (I may or may not have made up 'proseic')

Owen and Leroy's relationship reminds me of a song from the 70's:

Well, I lied about having solar panels
You got some in your backyard I see
I think that we should get together and scam the community
I been looking around awhile
Crypto-city's got something for me
Oh! I now have RateCoin
Would you admin my page for me?

Question: Can you name just one person who hasn't resorted to calling those who out them out as trolls, all of which turned out to be scammers? I didn't think so. It seems Owen didn't get the memo or, perhaps, he did, opting to ignore it just like he ignored prominent members of the community when it was brought to his attention to distance himself from Leroy Fodor, opting then and now to continue embracing cryptocurrency's number one serial liar, Leroy Fodor. And to think that Owen's site - Crypto-city - was designed to protect the community from scammers. That's truly fuckin' amazin'!
legendary
o0o0 blamed for why...."

...and again ... the troll makes stuff up about others... troll fail...
vip
Myself i would like to know and research a person when visiting such things in the financial space which is what crypto is.
If you can't think for yourself, no one can help you, but you.

Thats a catch 22. If i think for myself and say its this people counter and say you didn't read it right and are wrong...
Yes, thinking for yourself is difficult. That's rather the point.

o0o0 blamed for why Chantha Owen Lueung can no longer work for any formidable stock exchange entities in the US in 5..... 4.... 3... along with quoting my child rapist satire as proof that I'm a child rapist and requoting or posting posts by other scammers depicting me as the scammer, one of which can't count to potato and struggles severly with performing and presenting percentages, namely Leroy Fodor, a person who Owen has come to admire and administers his RateCoin page on Crypto-city which Owen owns, that after the community, sans my influence or direction at the onset over on GH, expressed to him to distance himself from Leroy if he desired his brand - C-c - to succeed. Sadly, Owen heeded ALL the warnings with, "Fuck you and the Friendship is Magic ponies you came in on! I'll do as I please, and Leroy's a good guy. If you don't like him, then don't read or participate on his pages, one of which I administer."
legendary
Myself i would like to know and research a person when visiting such things in the financial space which is what crypto is.

Thats a catch 22. If i think for myself and say its this people counter and say you didn't read it right and are wrong...
Yes, thinking for yourself is difficult. That's rather the point.
vip

Thats a catch 22. If i think for myself and say its this people counter and say you didn't read it right and are wrong. Im being polite and was hoping you'd answer the question but its too cryptic. I'd encourage others wanting to use the site to ask this question and research first. Taking things purely on your own thought and believing or not is what caused garza and others to succeed. Willingness to answer questions that are asked and transparency is what makes for a good community / business.

Enjoying popcorn while awaiting to see if Owen's remaining active brain cells after spending over a hundred grand on education can reply comprehensively to the well-thought-out post.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

Thats a catch 22. If i think for myself and say its this people counter and say you didn't read it right and are wrong. Im being polite and was hoping you'd answer the question but its too cryptic. I'd encourage others wanting to use the site to ask this question and research first. Taking things purely on your own thought and believing or not is what caused garza and others to succeed. Willingness to answer questions that are asked and transparency is what makes for a good community / business.
vip
How is it that Crypto-city is a nothing but a rebranded entity consisting of 70K+ users (your words, not mine) ONLY have 11 threads and ONLY 3 posts, two of those posts by Leroy Fodor, no less?

Are you sure it was 70K and not .70µ% or some other math gaffe?

30 fish in the pond, 28 duckweed... How many didn't?

You know why one side of the 'V' of a geese formation is longer?
Because there are .X% more geese on that side.

Bitcoiner: Chantha Owen Lueung, you are making a very big mistake in following the serial liar Leroy Fodor who can't count to potato.
Owen: Don't bother me with your trolling nonsense while I'm trying to enjoy my burger and fives lunch.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
How is it that Crypto-city is a nothing but a rebranded entity consisting of 70K+ users (your words, not mine) ONLY have 11 threads and ONLY 3 posts, two of those posts by Leroy Fodor, no less?

Are you sure it was 70K and not .70µ% or some other math gaffe?
vip

This reminds me of the time I saw a turtle trying to hatch an acorn. That, too, didn't make any sense.

Here's what else doesn't make sense: https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/forum/

Here's the funny part that truly doesn't make sense: Why the fuck am I even wasting my time on you scammy fucks? In retrospect, that makes me the fuckin' retard, and Owen the true genius.
legendary
vip
All those combined troll brains. ... Fail... Again... again... Let me show you the way...:

Gleb Gamow aka (Bruno Kucinskas, Phinnaeus Gage and dozens more) a self professed child rapist: ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bruno-kucinskas-is-a-well-respected-child-rapist-with-poll-860052 ), instigator of racism ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495497.0;all ) and well known scammer: ( http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/ ). He is an embarrassment to Crypto.

So, if this Gleb Gamow ( Bruno Kucinskas )  criminal is harassing you, you can request his whole past and present wrap sheet. Detailed information can be found here: ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gleb-gamow-and-his-inappropriate-hypocritical-and-illegal-attacks-1455146 ).

Sandwich, Illinois Police Department.
308 E. College St.
Sandwich, Illinois 60548
Phone: 815-786-7261 Call officer Whitecotten. He misses you.

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548
ph: 815-508-1668
SSN: 315-72-6586
IL Driver License #: K252-0606-0066
IP: 73.44.137.42

http://police.sandwich.il.us/FOIAform.pdf

Awe... isn't that cute... there's plenty of room for your troll friends too, but best to keep it simple.  

It seems that Chantha Owen Lueung has been smokin' too much of his duckweed, for he's clearly mistaken satire for truism...

Several years ago, I, Bruno Kucinskas, was accused of not one, not two, not three, but...wait for it...27 counts of pedophilia. To be clear, child rape, all involving very young girls, some not even in their teens at the time, at .

For those seeking to have a little fun, please paste the following (or similar) in your sig if it's not being utilized for some monetary campaign.

Code:
Bruno Kucinskas is a well respected child rapist.

~Bruno Kucinskas

EDIT: I see that I spelt my name incorrectly above so I fixed it (formerly, Bruno Kuscinskas - I deleted the s)

I'm still waiting for these scammy fucks to provide proof that I'm a convicted child rapist.

That blog you link to above was penned by another scammer no longer in these here parts by the name of Joshua Zipkin of AMT.

It's a safe assumption that you've been in close contact with Leroy Fodor of late given you've evoked officer Whitecotten, eh?

You seem to have no problem with posting my vitals, whereas I refuse to pen yours, given that I have the same. The bottom line is that as long as I keep my postings more or less related to your business, keeping away from mentioning family members et al., there's no problem.

FWIW, Chantha, everybody sees what you're trying to accomplish here, but you're failing miserably, hence going for broke in attacking me anyway possible, resulting in further destroying your brand. Recall, again, it was not I who first brought light to your nefariousness, but others over on GH - https://forum.gethashing.com/t/crypto-city-watchlist-ponzi-mlm/6265.
Pages:
Jump to: