Pages:
Author

Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7 - page 29. (Read 41596 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Sans the rare times I've used my socks to reply to one another as humor

So much work, so little brain, oh my...

Speaking of so much work and so little brains, Chantha Owen Lueung, you started a social media site in the past decade promising it'll rival Facebook. That morphed to a rebranded site enjoying a less following, then again early this year, you morphed the same site to what is now known as Crypto-city, with its forum currently having 11 threads and three posts, two of which are by your new bud Leroy Fodor, cryptocurrency's number one serial liar, espousing RateCoin which you administer.

That said, tell me once again how I have little brains while you use your Crypto-city thread here to destroy your brand.

IF you ever again gain employment for some other after you're no longer involved in the crypto space, your fellow employs will stumble upon this thread and speak ill of you behind your back. I bet that's comforting to know, eh Owen?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Sans the rare times I've used my socks to reply to one another as humor

So much work, so little brain, oh my...
legendary
Sorry Gleb Gamow, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You know how unstable I am and all. 1 DAY! That's like forever. I'm seriously thinking about killing myself.  Cry Cry Cry
Have I mention lately that you're the Genius ...? HAHAHA

A troll recognizes, "it" is unstable. nice. It's what happens when "its" life only exist on btc talk with 12+ different accounts talking to itself.
vip
You mean this? troll...

Sorry Gleb Gamow, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
(1 day)

You know how unstable I am and all. 1 DAY! That's like forever. I'm seriously thinking about killing myself.  Cry Cry Cry

Seriously, a simple PM from a mod would've been more than enough to put me back on my paper.

FWIW, I firmly believe that Chantha Lueung et al. may have had an active role in getting me banned. I've been working on his "ring" for over 24 hours now and he knows it.

Oh, that day. I thought you meant most recently, not when you cried to the mods because I was adamantly sticking it up your ass for ignoring warnings from the community that you shouldn't be associating with Leroy Fodor for the protection of your brand, now seen by all that you don't give a shit about your brand or the community since you've since then justified your stance and labeled myself, among others, as being trolls, playing the troll card like ALL known scammers in this space have done so before you, making you the Genius of Yonkers with your duckweed pond, failing to scale it to a U$5M+ venture via Kickstarter, and now known in this community as a person not to be trusted since shown you're no longer able to make trades on the formidable stock exchanges because of your nefarious activities costing your past clients untold amounts of money.

I'd say a person has mental issues after spending over U$100K on education but can't heed a simple warning from the community as to who the nefarious actors are, opting instead to become a nefarious actor himself, continuing the dialog of such oppose to business-like fending off unjust claims if such were the case, ending this dialog long before it ever took root. For being a mental case, I seem to have no problem amassing a following to further stick it up your ass for being nothing more than a fuckin' moron. HAHAHA

Your Crypto-city, Chantha Owen Lueung, was shown to cater to nefarious actor prior to I joining the choir with no push from me to those exposing your brand, yet it's I, no others, sans an exception, perhaps, you opt to push given you have more vitals on me than all them others combined thanks, in part, to Josh Zerlan, another known scammer, first releasing my initial vitals to the public, whereupon you then quoted falsehoods about myself penned by other nefarious actors to somehow in your delusional mind trying to garner support in making me out as a troll or scammer while bringing attention to your nefarious activities on your thread designed to garner support for Crypto-city.

Have I mention lately that you're the Genius of Yonkers? HAHAHA
legendary
You mean this? troll...

(1 day)

Seriously, a simple PM from a mod would've been more than enough to put me back on my paper.

FWIW, I firmly believe that Chantha Lueung et al. may have had an active role in getting me banned. I've been working on his "ring" for over 24 hours now and he knows it.

vip
Hey, Owen, take a look at this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14934321. I suggestion you get somebody with an IQ in the double digits to explain it to your delusion ass. HAHAHA

Another troll thread nobody needs. Did you enjoy your ban from btc talk?

WHAT!?

Yep, you read correctly! Chantha Owen Lueung adamantly believes that the Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional; StakeMiners is 100% confirmed insolvent! thread is a troll thread, hence he locking me out of his Crypto-city site for merely visiting it a couple time - NO REGISTRATION. And where do you think he got my IP from? You guess it. Leroy Fodor, cryptocurrency's number one serial liar whom Owen administers Leroy's RateCoin site.

Time for another lesson to learnt Owen what kind of fuckwad Leroy Fodor truly is, eh?

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1769506276606686&id=1627849564105692

Amazing, one screenshot depicts Leroy Fodor as a serial liar AND a person who can't perform simple mathematical equations in spite of Leroy supposedly earning a B.B.A. from Ohio University as declared on StakeMiners Linkedin page unless, that is, it was StakeMiners earning the degree and not Leroy since elsewhere on the Internet he declares earning ONLY a business degree from a community college affiliated with Ohio University.

Back to the pic. How can "mining is our passion" when Leroy's on record in stating that he hasn't mined since the fall of last year and that the staking of altcoins has nothing to do with mining? And, how is it even remotely humanly possible that after reading myriad times about his mathematical error over the course of several months, Leroy Fodor has yet to simply move the decimal point over two spaces? Ironically, at first Leroy DID depict the percentage correctly, but at some point when the loses spread surpassed the 50% mark, he opted to, then stayed at the now ~.74%, perhaps feeling in his delusional mind that that minor lose is of no concern and shouldn't be for StakeMiners Ponzi Investards.

In closing, notice how this post firmly depicts Chantha Owen Lueung as a delusional fuck for embracing Leroy Fodor after he was kindly - YES, KINDLY! - told that Leroy's bad news. Now, I'm not a clairvoyant, but I play one in this thread. Owen's going to reply to this post with one of hackneyed "fail" pennings.

In closing part two. Owen, how does it feel to learnt that I'm NOT banned in your delusional mind, and have you gotten over having one of your posts deleted by the mods, or in re. the latter in your mind said post still exist because your duckweed pond fish speaking in Fishish told you so?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hey, Owen, take a look at this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14934321. I suggestion you get somebody with an IQ in the double digits to explain it to your delusion ass. HAHAHA

WHAT!?
vip

For a troll thread nobody needs, you were quick to reply to my reply shortly after its creation but the mods felt it prudent to delete your informative post because... well... it had no substance (just like Crypto-city), it being nothing more than a rehash of your one sentence word spaghetti which I didn't reply to under doctor orders, having mental issues and all.

Now, please tell us more about this make-believe ban you've conjured up in your delusional mind which begs the question: When you talk to the fish in your duckweed pond, do they reply to you in English or Fishish?
legendary

vip
vip
Thanks Gleb, I'll make the correction.
I didn't know you could change your name on Github to whatever you want.
I'm glad the people helping Chantha quoted his name as I was watching the account and then couldn't find it.

We duly hope that Chantha Owen Lueung appreciates how fair we are via making corrections after presented evidence to the contrary. It's the least we can do for the delusional fuck.  Grin Grin Grin

What about me?
I'm not Gleb or another persona. I think you should exit the cryptoverse ...
"I'm not another persona" weak sauce troll (aka aether collector, crypto adventure, Crypt0 Transparacy "what a joke", etc... accounts). I think said troll not worth a minute of time in my day.

Everyone is welcomed to the Crypto-city universe. Except trolls.

This little light of mine.
I'm gonna let it shine.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/crypto-city-watchlist-ponzi-mlm/6265/122

I'm serious about your brothers fight choreography company at the end.
Please show him how to change the registration under the LLC.
He doesn't deserve you as a brother or your incompetence.

One correction is that Owen didn't delete his account on Github. He merely changed his nym from lueung to darksolar1 (now when people search for "darsolar1" they'll be presented with this post as one of the search results HAHAHA): https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:VYLTXAW-VC8J:https://github.com/moxi9/phpfox/issues/1155+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Thanks Gleb, I'll make the correction.
I didn't know you could change your name on Github to whatever you want.
I'm glad the people helping Chantha quoted his name as I was watching the account and then couldn't find it.  Grin
vip

What about me?
"I'm not another persona" weak sauce troll (aka aether collector, crypto adventure, Crypt0 Transparacy "what a joke", etc... accounts). I think said troll not worth a minute of time in my day.

I'm gonna let it shine.

One correction is that Owen didn't delete his account on Github. He merely changed his nym from lueung to darksolar1 (now when people search for "darsolar1" they'll be presented with this post as one of the search results HAHAHA): https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:VYLTXAW-VC8J:https://github.com/moxi9/phpfox/issues/1155+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

What about me?

I'm gonna let it shine.

vip
Have I yet stated that Owen is motherfuckin' genius? HAHAHA

Multiple times, but said troll still won't get any brownie points. Smiley but you can visit Crypto-city anytime.

Okay, you win! You've successfully tied being a delusional fuck with Leroy Fodor. We look forward to the published dates when you two go on tour. Hey, perhaps a new thread on Crypto-city is warranted for the occasion given that it's been pretty dead over there. HAHAHA
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Multiple times, but said troll still won't get any brownie points. Smiley but you can visit Crypto-city anytime.

If you can't think for yourself, no one can help you, but you.

P.S. Crypto-city helps scammers and liars.
legendary

vip

What about me?

Everyone is welcome to the Crypto-city universe. Except trolls.

Troll: Am I welcome, Chantha Owen Lueung?
Owen: No, because you're a troll with mental issues who can't read my guidelines for acceptance.
Scammer: Am I welcome, Owen?
Owen: Darn tootin' you are, hence ONLY blocking trolls from using my venerable site.
Serial Liar: Am I welcome, Owen?
Owen: HELL YES! I'll even be your admin on your Crypto-city page.

And that, my friends, is how a person showing some promise in the crypto community quickly destroys his brand and any cred he may still have had left after years removed from when he fucked over clients when a broker.

Have I yet stated that Chantha Owen Lueung is motherfuckin' genius? HAHAHA
legendary

What about me?

Pages:
Jump to: