Pages:
Author

Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7 - page 26. (Read 41596 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
The ex-boxer (MMA) is Owen's brother, perhaps once his sparring partner, hence now having the ability to speak Fishish.

Can't expect any sense from the mind of a troll.

No worries, we are not really expecting much from you anymore. An occasional inane one-liner is fine.

Don't forget visiting coin or project threads and leaving random "interest" in it.
Then soliciting crime-city.

Its like Chantha got use to the artificial FRIENDFORCASH network he created and forgot how to talk to real people.

Speaking of Chantha Owen Lueung's FFC: http://friendsforcash.com/index.php?do=/server-donate/

Hey, Owen, why don't you ask the one person who liked Crypto-city's Facebook page for a donation to the cause? What's harder to obtain: twelve grand in donations or a second like on a Facebook page espousing a site designed to advance cryptocurrency sans trollish activities, but nefarious actors are welcome whom you quickly attach yourself to, namely Leroy Fodor's RateCoin?

Somewhere in New York City, the Genius of Yonkers is scratchin' his head, perplexed as to how he got into this mess. HAHAHA
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The ex-boxer (MMA) is Owen's brother, perhaps once his sparring partner, hence now having the ability to speak Fishish.

No worries, we are not really expecting much from you anymore. An occasional inane one-liner is fine.

Don't forget visiting coin or project threads and leaving random "interest" in it.
Then soliciting crime-city.

Its like Chantha got use to the artificial FRIENDFORCASH network he created and forgot how to talk to real people.

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

vip

"Just one more informative post in my Crypto-city thread to advance the cause, and I'm off to the solar-powered duckweed pond behind my duplex here in Yonkers, NY, to enjoy its waters butt-ass naked while talkin' Fishish to the fishes as they nibble at my skin."

I think you have a crush on Gleb at this point.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

vip
A mind is a terrible thing to waste, when not used.
Hard to use when a troll's mind is a box of rock, troll.

Once again, Chantha Owen Lueung trolls his own thread originally created to advance Crypto-city and hopefully garner a second like on its Facebook page of which it, too, remains stagnant since its creation earlier this year (January). And, once again, I've successfully baited Owen like a barrel of fish having a duckweed layer atop, using his own trollish words for him to comment on. Him not failed us! The Delusional Fuck Force is deep with this one.

Why is crypto-city.com registered with a dissolved company  Shocked

Have mercy on the hybrid enthusiast slash ex-broker, I would imagine it's not easy to have all these rocks rattling in his head.

legendary

Once again, Chantha Owen Lueung trolls his own thread originally created to advance Crypto-city and hopefully garner a second like on its Facebook page of which it, too, remains stagnant since its creation earlier this year (January). And, once again, I've successfully baited Owen like a barrel of fish having a duckweed layer atop, using his own trollish words for him to comment on. Him not failed us! The Delusional Fuck Force is deep with this one.

Have mercy on the hybrid enthusiast slash ex-broker, I would imagine it's not easy to have all these rocks rattling in his head.
vip

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
vip
From the desk of Help me Buy a Prius so to Travel to Venues of my Speak Fishish - Will Travel Tour:

http://web.archive.org/web/20130917060639/http://chantha-lueung.com/2012/11/

vip
I listened to the podcast. It was boring and like listening to Mark Karpelès make up excuses.
Tony and Linda sound like good people. Unfortunately people lie to them and they're sucked into OneCoin.
Their perspective on blockchain is definitely skewed and amateurish.
Chantha just played nice, didn't tell them about his past, and told them about his crime city.

I doubt Chantha will get to any podcast that's more reputable past 5-10k of users.
Anyone doing a search on him or CC will see the BCT and GH posts about his foolery.

Chantha Owen Lueung: I wanna sue Bruno. Here's my evidence.
Lawyer: Ah, ha. Sign here on our standard delusional fuck contract.
Owen: Will we be successful?
Lawyer: Darn tootin' with will! We'll successfully sue his scammy ass.
Owen: Great, this brings tears to my eyes.
Lawyer: Of, there's a ten-thousand-dollar retainer...
Owen: No problem. Money's not an option. I'm a silent partner of RateCoin.
Lawyer: This is odd! I can't seem to be able to read your evidence.
Owen: That's because you have to translate it English from Fishish.
Lawyer: Fishish?
Owen: Yeah. See, I own a solar-powered duckweed pond behind my duplex in Yonkers where daily I bathe butt-naked in it and talk to the fishes within in Fishish.
Lawyer: Apologies, but I just realized that our retaining fee doubled at the beginning of the year. We'll need a twenty-K retainer.
Owen: Doubled since the beginning of the year like Crypto-city's Facebook page likes will double once it gets its second like?
Lawyer: Exactly! Here's my card, and call our apprentice fresh out Ohio University if you think of anything more.
Owen: Thank you.
Lawyer: No, thank you .
From the desk of I Peed my Pants, Urine now Sterilizing the Duckweed Pond Under my Desk:

https://www.facebook.com/cryptocityworld/

So it's a "world" now? Crypto-city-world-universe is next.

That's some quantum leap! First, Chantha Owen Lueung will have to either pull Leroy Fodor away from gaming with Terrick, or Michael Zinck away from whatever a delusional-fuck Canadian does to get one of them to like the FB page so that he could brag about doubling its likes. Next, the remaining one plus Terrick both like the page, thereupon doubling again, creating a buzz. Next, re-enter Leroy to get four of his family or friends to like the FB page, doubling again, almost going-viral status. Then... well, basically that's about it, for if Chantha couldn't even muster up a second like on his own accord since January, there's nothing we, who hasn't spend over U$100K on education, can do to help. Wait! What if Chantha gave a radio interview espousing Crypto-city, then his FB page will really gain traction. But what are the odds of such an interview ever taking place?
Oh damn, seriously Gleb? You just 'gave' Chantha an idea that will allow him to go 'mainstream'. Now all those poor people will lose their hard-earned money(at least the ones that know about bitcoin)(the ones that don't will think that this guys a lunatic for spouting some nonsense about bitcoin). The chances of this guy getting a radio interview is nil, zilch, nada.

We stand correct: https://www.facebook.com/cryptocityworld/posts/989513397804721

And like every post on that FB page, nary a like from either an honest or nefarious crypto-coiner. One could say that Chantha Owen Lueung is merely talking to himself like he was doing here on this thread with its first 33 posts till I penned the 34th, starting the train a rollin' where Owen calls me a troll having mental issues, calls my local police department, and accuses me of talking to myself.

"I'm Chantha Owen Lueung, and I and my fishes approve this post, looking forward to more just like it in hopes of further eroding my brand, for I need all the help I can get being a delusional fuck and all."

You can lead a fish to a duckweed pond, but you can't make it speak Fishish unless Owen is around.
~Anonymous

I listened to the podcast. It was boring and like listening to Mark Karpelès make up excuses.
Tony and Linda sound like good people. Unfortunately people lie to them and they're sucked into OneCoin.
Their perspective on blockchain is definitely skewed and amateurish.
Chantha just played nice, didn't tell them about his past, and told them about his crime city.

I doubt Chantha will get to any podcast that's more reputable past 5-10k of users.
Anyone doing a search on him or CC will see the BCT and GH posts about his foolery.
vip
From the desk of I Peed my Pants, Urine now Sterilizing the Duckweed Pond Under my Desk:

That's some quantum leap! First, Chantha Owen Lueung will have to either pull Leroy Fodor away from gaming with Terrick, or Michael Zinck away from whatever a delusional-fuck Canadian does to get one of them to like the FB page so that he could brag about doubling its likes. Next, the remaining one plus Terrick both like the page, thereupon doubling again, creating a buzz. Next, re-enter Leroy to get four of his family or friends to like the FB page, doubling again, almost going-viral status. Then... well, basically that's about it, for if Chantha couldn't even muster up a second like on his own accord since January, there's nothing we, who hasn't spend over U$100K on education, can do to help. Wait! What if Chantha gave a radio interview espousing Crypto-city, then his FB page will really gain traction. But what are the odds of such an interview ever taking place?
Oh damn, seriously Gleb? You just 'gave' Chantha an idea that will allow him to go 'mainstream'. Now all those poor people will lose their hard-earned money(at least the ones that know about bitcoin)(the ones that don't will think that this guys a lunatic for spouting some nonsense about bitcoin). The chances of this guy getting a radio interview is nil, zilch, nada.

We stand correct: https://www.facebook.com/cryptocityworld/posts/989513397804721

And like every post on that FB page, nary a like from either an honest or nefarious crypto-coiner. One could say that Chantha Owen Lueung is merely talking to himself like he was doing here on this thread with its first 33 posts till I penned the 34th, starting the train a rollin' where Owen calls me a troll having mental issues, calls my local police department, and accuses me of talking to myself.

"I'm Chantha Owen Lueung, and I and my fishes approve this post, looking forward to more just like it in hopes of further eroding my brand, for I need all the help I can get being a delusional fuck and all."

You can lead a fish to a duckweed pond, but you can't make it speak Fishish unless Owen is around.
~Anonymous
Activity: 167
Merit: 100

vip

legendary

vip

All other Crypto-city users aside - 70K+ count due to the two site iterations carry-overs from the past decade - surely Leroy Fodor and Michael Zinck would've liked Crypto-city's Facebook page, assume Chantha Owen Lueung is the only person who liked his site to date, a 100000000% delusional fuck if he doesn't like his own site designed to change the face of cryptocurrency forever and ever. HAHAHA
vip
ergo I'm a troll having mental issues?

indeed

trying so hard... e for effort, f for - it's immensely entertaining... but still failing.

i for indeed

gleb troll sees light

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: