Pages:
Author

Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7 - page 27. (Read 41596 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
ergo I'm a troll having mental issues?

indeed

trying so hard... e for effort, f for - it's immensely entertaining... but still failing.

i for indeed

gleb troll sees light
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

indeed

trying so hard... e for effort, f for - it's immensely entertaining... but still failing.

i for indeed

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959

indeed

Wow, what a moronic lazy response. Is that the best you can do, one word? Did you really go to college, Owen? Grin

Sorry, but your thread is about as boring and shitty as your site, bro.

Cheers lol. Tongue
legendary
vip
This next truism is so fuckin' funny: Chantha Owen Lueung's first 33 posts on this thread were penned by him alone talking to himself. Wanna guess sans peeking who penned the 34th post? You guessed correctly if selected I, I is in me, during the timeframe when I, among others, were in the process of getting Owen's mind right, i.e., to simply distance himself from cryptocurrency's number one serial liar - Leroy Fodor - thus protecting his brand. Since that first post, you wanna guess what Owen has accused me of? Correct again: I talk to myself. In essence, Owen, who once talked to himself while awaiting someone to come alone and join the convo now accuses his first convoer of talking to himself, ergo I'm a troll having mental issues.

In Cryptoland, one can't make this shit up. HAHAHA
vip
Delusional. Gleb troll's low self esteem. reflecting its delusion as if it was others. weak.

I'll admit that Chantha Owen Lueung and Leroy Fodor is a match made in heaven, for both have business degrees: Owen braggin' 'bout spending over U$100K for his and Leroy earning a B.B.A. at Ohio University, surely more than qualified to oversee RateCoin along with Michael Zinck known to occasionally don a dress. Over-qualified if you ignore the facts of Leroy unable to depict, let along perform simple percentages, constantly penning .74% to represent 74%, and Chantha failing on a regular basis to construct simple sentences sans lettered with grammatical errors like Leroy's StakeMiners ToS page. Case in point is Owen's latest post which I took the time to correct (below) so that others reading it will have a better chance to heed Owen's warning of it being I, not him, that's truly a delusional fuck and should be ignored at all cost:

Delusional. Gleb troll's low self-esteem, reflecting its delusion as if it were others. Weak.

Granted, the prose still makes no sense, perhaps originally translated from Fishish, but at least it's now grammatically correct.
legendary
Delusional. Gleb troll's low self esteem. reflecting its delusion as if it was others. weak.
vip
Owen's a delusional fuck that soon won't be 'round these here parts after finally comin' to the realization that his name is mud.

trolls skits. not much for making sense (due to its pea sized brain), but entertaining. Seeing that it talks to itself.

Your logic defies all logic. Fail....

From the desk of Watch me Bait a Delusional Fuck who Speaks Fishish while Bathing Butt-ass Naked in his Duckweed Pond:

trolls speaking of logic, now that's a fail.

"Even I saw that one coming. Chantha Owen Lueung must truly be some delusional fuck!"
legendary
trolls speaking of logic, now that's a fail.
vip
Owen's a delusional fuck that soon won't be 'round these here parts after finally comin' to the realization that his name is mud.

trolls skits. not much for making sense (due to its pea sized brain), but entertaining. Seeing that it talks to itself.

legendary

vip
Yeah, pretty much I guess. I bet he wishes he made this moderated like Leroy's now too, eh? Grin
INB4 this thread gets locked and he creates a moderated thread. Anyways, the OP hasn't done anything to disprove the accusations(except call the accusers trolls) and the picture shows that the forum is pretty stagnant, so I guess the people are paying attention to the scam thread/ this one thread.

In essence, thanks to Leroy Fodor for successfully indirectly outin' out another nefarious actor, for I've clearly stated myriad times in Leroy's scam thread that I would expose anybody embracing him, and Chantha Owen Lueung has indeed embraced him with all his heart, even after havin' given more than a fair chance to distance himself from Leroy for the protection of his brand Crypto-city, earnestly givin' it a shot to thrive, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Owen, with his infinite wisdom, opted to ignore all those who presented proof that Leroy's not to trusted, then turns around and justifies his action, then called those who tried to help him trolls having mental issues, goin' as far as contactin my local police department because... wait for it ... Owen's a delusional fuck that soon won't be 'round these here parts after finally comin' to the realization that his name is mud.

I'm curious to learnt why he was let go at the Toyota dealership. Here's my guess:

Customer: How's the gas milage?
Owen: This car get 700 miles to the gallons and runs on tap water.
Customer: How long is the warranty?
Owen: For life with zero deductible. We accept cash and RateCoin.
Manager: Mr. Lueung, can I see you in my office for a sec.
Owen: I'll be right back. I'm probably goin' be presented with a new award or something.
Manager: Owen, I'm afraid we're goin' have to let you go.
Owen: You're all nothin' but trolls with mental issues anyway. It's your lost, not mine. You're just jealous because I speak Fishish.
Manager. Whatever, dude. Goodbye.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Yeah, pretty much I guess. I bet he wishes he made this moderated like Leroy's now too, eh? Grin
INB4 this thread gets locked and he creates a moderated thread. Anyways, the OP hasn't done anything to disprove the accusations(except call the accusers trolls) and the picture shows that the forum is pretty stagnant, so I guess the people are paying attention to the scam thread/ this one thread.
legendary
vip
Yeah, I was going to ask about that as well, but I just figured the site looks like shit, so that's why there is no real activity.

C'mon man, if you are competing with facebook and forums like these, you have to start doing much much better.

To be fair, because I'm a fair guy, Chantha Owen Lueung's site is fairly new, ~8-years-old having gone through two iterations that we're aware of, hence just getting started to take over the social media scene with his harbored nefarious actors. HAHAHA

Ironically, there's not a day gone by where Owen doesn't kick himself in his ass for embracing cryptocurrency's number one serial liar Leroy Fodor, because that's how the delusional fuck rolls.

Teach a man to fish, and he'll eat for a lifetime. Teach a man to talk Fishish, and he'll be a delusional fuck for a lifetime. Feed a man a fish, and watch a man in Yonkers go bonkers, acting out the Edgar the Bug scene in MIB where Edgar's cousins were being squoosh.
legendary
Yeah, I was going to ask about that as well, but I just figured the site looks like shit, so that's why there is no real activity.

C'mon man, if you are competing with facebook and forums like these, you have to start doing much much better.

vip

Is there any mechanism for community members to mark said people as scammers? I.e. community members to warn other community members like a normal community does?

The cheapest Cloud Mining Solution out there!

Not the cheapest. GAW has you guys beat by a long shot. Also we input any scrypt pool we like?

You have questions? Chantha Owen Lueung has answers.

Translated, Crypto-city is the place to be where nefarious actors are welcomed to discuss nefarious activities among themselves without fear of having the general public seeing what's discussed, all thanks to the Genius of Yonkers versed in Fishish, learning the language while bathing in his solar-powered duckweed pond stocked with learned fish conveniently located in the backyard of his duplex.

Looks barren and everyone picked up on your tricks.

As usual this troll haven't a clue how the site works, let alone crypto. https://www.Crypto-city.com is growing just fine. lol

The "lol" aside, not sure how that advances your stance (perhaps taking lessons from Leroy Fodor with his signature HAHAHA ?), from our vantage point the site seems pretty stagnant to us.

legendary

As usual this troll haven't a clue how the site works, let alone crypto. https://www.Crypto-city.com is growing just fine. lol

Why does it look like a high school kid designed it then? Just curious.
legendary

vip

Im just curious because when someone asks something or states something you reply with an authoritive comment like you are the point of truth or lie for everything. You reply like everything you say and know is right and nothing you say can be wrong... can you please answer it as it will be helpful to users of your community.
-----
I have one other question too which is legitimate. As crypto city is for people to establish connections how do you filter or how does the community filter scammers or not? Can you confirm how this is policed and how scammers are found?

I'm legitimately curious as most companies and sites have a way of moderating content as no community wants to have proper scammers onboard. E.g. if Joshua Garza launched a paycoin community on crypto city prior to being outed as a scammer but there were high hints of it how would crypto city handle this?

How do you define trolls, scammers etc and how does the site differentiate between trolls and scammers and just ones they suspect are.. i.e. how do you eliminate false positives?

Same answer as before, learn to think for yourself, (if not then I can't help you). If people, want to scam they will. Whether it be @ disneyland, @ your job, or in your back yard is irrelevant  It's as simple as that.

Definition of troll? Gleb & its multiple personalities. Nuff said.

Chantha Owen Lueung once again shows why he's a delusional fuck by defining troll as Gleb (ME) and my supposed multiple personalities. Surely, Owen isn't alluding to my sockpuppets he claimed are used to advance his and Leroy Fodor's threads in which there is nary evidence, for if definitely proof could be found, I and all my socks would be banned, but here I still are, firmly sticking it up Owen's ass the way he likes it, helping him destroy his brand in his thread designed to advance said brand because he's the Genius of Yonkers versed in Fishish.
Pages:
Jump to: