Pages:
Author

Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7 - page 31. (Read 41596 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
So you will answer questions or just respond with troll comments? I have a few serious questions or are you not keen on this unless they are praise statements? Im being serious here.

If your question is whether Crypto-city.com will change our set-up to allow for trolls to run rampant?  Then the answer is absolutely not. Some trolls has even gone as far as creating smear campaigns because they have an axe to grind with certain members and want Crypto-city to kick them out. We will not.

So as far as trolls go, they're not welcomed nor are they needed @ Crypto-city.

No my question isn't about your setup or how you administer as whilst i might not agree with the way its run it is not my place other than not to utilise it if i disagree.

You can dismiss this as trolling if you like but its an important question as when running businesses these such organisations keep business operators in check. Can you please verify this information? Its a straight forward question that i would appreciate an answer to. You are free to confirm or deny it and provide your side as i am interested.
ah. OK. The finra statement is pretty straight forward, there is nothing to verify, it's neither confirm or deny just as it states, which all boils down to a non-event. So, you can interpret that however you like. The person that commented, however, did make an inaccurate comment which he has since been notified... but hardly seems important as that was ages ago.

As far as Crypto-city is concerned, it's very simple, you either use it or you don't. It has no bearing other than the future of crypto. Nothing complicated there as the trolls make it out to be.

Can you please elaborate on what a non-event means in this respect? Dictionary.com only states for me that its

Quote from: dictionary
non-event

noun

noun: non-event; plural noun: non-events; noun: nonevent; plural noun: nonevents

an unexpectedly dull or insignificant event or occasion.
"despite the pre-match publicity, the contest turned out to be a non-event"

•an event that did not happen.
"they sent out false announcements of art events to the media, getting reporters to show up for non-events"

From your reply im unsure if you mean it didn't happen, its not you its another by that name or its considered by you to not be not that important. Can you specify which it is? I don't want to read into it as i like as you suggested as this then opens me to people saying its misinterpreted. A persons past history and how situations are handled etc do have an impact on future business and endeavours. Myself i would like to know and research a person when visiting such things in the financial space which is what crypto is.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
All those combined troll brains. ... Fail... Again... again... Let me show you the way...:

Gleb Gamow aka (Bruno Kucinskas, Phinnaeus Gage and dozens more) a self professed child rapist: ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bruno-kucinskas-is-a-well-respected-child-rapist-with-poll-860052 ), instigator of racism ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495497.0;all ) and well known scammer: ( http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/ ). He is an embarrassment to Crypto.

So, if this Gleb Gamow ( Bruno Kucinskas )  criminal is harassing you, you can request his whole past and present wrap sheet. Detailed information can be found here: ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gleb-gamow-and-his-inappropriate-hypocritical-and-illegal-attacks-1455146 ).

Sandwich, Illinois Police Department.
308 E. College St.
Sandwich, Illinois 60548
Phone: 815-786-7261 Call officer Whitecotten. He misses you.

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548
ph: 815-508-1668
SSN: 315-72-6586
IL Driver License #: K252-0606-0066
IP: 73.44.137.42

http://police.sandwich.il.us/FOIAform.pdf

Awe... isn't that cute... there's plenty of room for your troll friends too, but best to keep it simple.  
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Its important to us because it looks like your going to repeat the same mistakes again with running Crypto-City!

& here we have... It, a troll that believes, it has privileges and again fail @ the concept of reading comprehension.

Could it be related to the fact that you keep butchering the English language? Keep the sentences short and simple. Try to explain once again what it is that we're not comprehending. You must have done something wrong to be permanently barred by FINRA?

Ok, I'll make it even easier - can you tell us which of these statements are incorrect:

Lueung fraudulently recommended and sold the securities of a certain company to public customers. He told his customers that he conducted an appropriate investigation and reasonable due diligence into the company, but failed to do so. Lueung made material misrepresentations about the company’s securities and failed to disclose material adverse facts that he was or should have been aware of, including the company’s financial condition.Further, he made statements about the company and its business, including stock price projections and guarantees, for which he had no basis.

Odd, how it reads virtually like what he's doing now with Crypto-city: fraudulently recommending nefarious actors, i.e., Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners and RateCoin, the latter of which Chantha Owen Lueung is an admin of; conducted an appropriate investigation and reasonable due diligence AFTER it was expressed to Owen on several occasions that Leroy Fodor is a proven serial liar and has clearly stolen funds from his clients; made statements of entities that embrace Crypto-city for which Owen had no basis, in effect causing serious harm to those getting involved with any of Leroy Fodor's  ventures after falsely assuming they're legit since they're listed on Owen's site.

Ironically, again, all this could've easily been avoided IF ONLY Chantha O. Lueung would've heeded warnings from the community after mega hours of due diligence were already performed, whereupon Owen's model may have had a chance to flourish, but no longer, for he's opted to brand himself, destroying his brand in the process and most all those currently attached to Crypto-city. In Yonkers, NY, one's considered a genius for accomplishing the above, especially if one has a solar power duckweed pond in their backyard for the purpose of raising enough fish to feed a person for a year. Rumor has it that for ONLY U$5.1M, Owen's operation could scale to feed an entire community in, let's say, Texas - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1wurld/1wurld-51-million-food-and-power-sustainability-ch.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Its important to us because it looks like your going to repeat the same mistakes again with running Crypto-City!

& here we have... It, a troll that believes, it has privileges and again fail @ the concept of reading comprehension.

Could it be related to the fact that you keep butchering the English language? Keep the sentences short and simple. Try to explain once again what it is that we're not comprehending. You must have done something wrong to be permanently barred by FINRA?

Ok, I'll make it even easier - can you tell us which of these statements are incorrect:

Lueung fraudulently recommended and sold the securities of a certain company to public customers. He told his customers that he conducted an appropriate investigation and reasonable due diligence into the company, but failed to do so. Lueung made material misrepresentations about the company’s securities and failed to disclose material adverse facts that he was or should have been aware of, including the company’s financial condition.Further, he made statements about the company and its business, including stock price projections and guarantees, for which he had no basis.

vip

And here we have it! A nefarious actor who believes he's an autoritah on the concept of comprehensive prosing, hence failing at learning a poster via a sentence littered with grammatical errors that'll even make Leroy Fodor blush.

legendary

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
So you will answer questions or just respond with troll comments? I have a few serious questions or are you not keen on this unless they are praise statements? Im being serious here.

If your question is whether Crypto-city.com will change our set-up to allow for trolls to run rampant?  Then the answer is absolutely not. Some trolls has even gone as far as creating smear campaigns because they have an axe to grind with certain members and want Crypto-city to kick them out. We will not.

No my question isn't about your setup or how you administer as whilst i might not agree with the way its run it is not my place other than not to utilise it if i disagree.

You can dismiss this as trolling if you like but its an important question as when running businesses these such organisations keep business operators in check. Can you please verify this information? Its a straight forward question that i would appreciate an answer to. You are free to confirm or deny it and provide your side as i am interested.

ah. OK. The finra statement is pretty straight forward, there is nothing to verify, it's neither confirm or deny just as it states, which all boils down to a non-event. So, you can interpret that however you like. The person that commented, however, did make an inaccurate comment which he has since been notified... but hardly seems important as that was ages ago.

As far as Crypto-city is concerned, it's very simple, you either use it or you don't. It has no bearing other than the future of crypto. Nothing complicated there as the trolls make it out to be.

What was inaccurate about the FINRA statement? You didn't contact any of us about it.

vip

As far as Crypto-city is concerned, it's very simple, you either use it or you don't. It has no bearing other the future of crypto. Nothing complicated there as the trolls make it out to be.

legendary

vip
...albeit it's I you attack the most, with suchmoon, perhaps, in a close second.
Resorting to name calling and crying that the master troll itself is being attacked? What will it do next? Cry to papa troll?

I haven't a clue as to what you're referencing to, ergo I suggest you quit eating so much of your fishes' duckweed.

Since you're the genius and all, please continue referring to me as a troll, for every other person who has done so in the past are now long gone and recognized by the community as scammers. Each time you post I have the privilege to reply in kind, further showcasing your nefarious intent. That said, again, you go, girlfriend! You go!
legendary

My question is more about the finra provided information. As per recently and checking the links myself from the official website it stats the info about the fine etc for providing bad financial advice etc. It has a person with the same name as yours and i am wanting you to verify if this is indeed you or not?

legendary
...albeit it's I you attack the most, with suchmoon, perhaps, in a close second.
Resorting to name calling and crying that the master troll itself is being attacked? What will it do next? Cry to papa troll?
vip
I guess it's safe to assume that you're referring to me as one of them trolls since it's I, among other at first, who tried in vain to set you straight about Leroy Fodor being a serial liar with more than enough proof presented, eh? ... Sadly, for you, you've opted to ignore the warnings whereupon your brand had a chance to succeed, but no longer since failing to heed honest advice from fellow Bitcoiners et al.

Sadly, trolls seems to believe anything it says to hold any value... and "Honest" trolls... that's a chuckle.

Sadly, nefarious actors like yourself, Chantha Owen Lueung, ignored warnings from several folks, I joining late to the choir, albeit it's I you attack the most, with suchmoon, perhaps, in a close second.

The warnings we speak of pertaining to Leroy Fodor are just a damning as the sampling following:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

I did enter into Bitcoin in late 2009 I was introduced to Bitcoin by another business owner in the local Myrtle Beach BNI weekly meetings. I did not purchase them from an exchange I traded them thru him. While in Myrtle Beach I researched into them a bit so I could better understand what it was, what purpose it served and if it was beneficial to dig in deep and get going. I began to get the feeling the government and banks would not allow such a financial system to get to far and continued to just buy and sell them off the market and off exchanges thru the man who introduced me to them gaining small amounts of profit on each buy and sell. Since I did not trust that the government and banks would not allow it to proceed I invested very little with the mindset to only risk what I can afford to lose. I researched enough and liked the mining aspect better than the risk of trading so i then mined some and sold those to him instead of buying low and selling when they increased in value.

Gleb YOU prove nothing, You lie, you compare things unrelated to me, You assume I am associated with things that do not involve me, you copy sections of things that are not even mine, you keep bouncing about when I started in bitcoins and when I started in mining, you are an attention starving troll. the bottom line about your thread as you continue to dig and dig twist and twist and embellish, but at the end of the day the truth about your stupid thread

The following image gleaned from Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners site: https://stakeminers.com/

The following can be found here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14715199

Nick Spanos, Marshall Long and Leroy Fodor have ALL claimed on myriad occasions (even to this day) that they got started in trading bitcoins in 2009.

This forum - BitcoinTalk - was the ONLY source of information pertaining to Bitcoin at the time.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/the-doctor-17

User The Doctor was the last known person to register on this forum in 2009 as its 17th user/account.

On this forum I've posted several times definitive proof that Nick Spanos and Marshall Long didn't get into Bitcoin until 2013, and Leroy Fodor in May 2014.

If I were to adamantly state sans proof that I started trading and mining bitcoins in 2009, you would have no trouble calling me out a liar, whereupon I would loose all cred in this community. Same true for theymos if he espoused the same resulting with his cred lost as well. But, when the community showed you 100% proof that your new friend, Leroy Fodor, did just that, with proof depicting the opposite, you not only called the truthers trolls, but further embraced Leroy Fodor, that after the community gave you every opportunity to SIMPLY distance yourself from Leroy so that your brand would thrive. Instead, you've opted to go the route you have, not only destroying your brand in the interim, but of those entities (good or bad - mostly bad) taking advantage of your site. Perhaps in Yonkers, you're considered the genius of the neighborhood, but here and in the rest of the world, you're a moron, confirmed by your last posts on this thread/forum.
legendary
I guess it's safe to assume that you're referring to me as one of them trolls since it's I, among other at first, who tried in vain to set you straight about Leroy Fodor being a serial liar with more than enough proof presented, eh? ... Sadly, for you, you've opted to ignore the warnings whereupon your brand had a chance to succeed, but no longer since failing to heed honest advice from fellow Bitcoiners et al.

Sadly, trolls seems to believe anything it says to hold any value... and "Honest" trolls... that's a chuckle.
vip

I guess it's safe to assume that you're referring to me as one of them trolls since it's I, among other at first, who tried in vain to set you straight about Leroy Fodor being a serial liar with more than enough proof presented, eh?

Since you obviously choose to ignore the truth, you, too, are now considered acting nefariously.

To be clear, because of the course of action you've opted to take, your brand will not become anything of importance here in the crypto space.

Sadly, for you, you've opted to ignore the warnings whereupon your brand had a chance to succeed, but no longer since failing to heed honest advice from fellow Bitcoiners et al.
legendary

legendary
vip
Crypto-city, where rapist, thieves, mugs, thugs, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Mexican bandits, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and even Methodists can freely discuss their nefarious activities, but Bruno's not allowed to even view the site unless he uses Tor thanks to him dissing my little friend, Leroy Fodor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVE60zwXx1k&feature=youtu.be&t=54
legendary
Fraud? LoL. Fail... reading comprehension woudn't be troll-like.

legendary
Fraud? LoL. Fail... reading comprehension woudn't be troll-like.
Pages:
Jump to: