Pages:
Author

Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7 - page 28. (Read 41596 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Im just curious because when someone asks something or states something you reply with an authoritive comment like you are the point of truth or lie for everything. You reply like everything you say and know is right and nothing you say can be wrong... can you please answer it as it will be helpful to users of your community.
-----
I have one other question too which is legitimate. As crypto city is for people to establish connections how do you filter or how does the community filter scammers or not? Can you confirm how this is policed and how scammers are found?

I'm legitimately curious as most companies and sites have a way of moderating content as no community wants to have proper scammers onboard. E.g. if Joshua Garza launched a paycoin community on crypto city prior to being outed as a scammer but there were high hints of it how would crypto city handle this?

How do you define trolls, scammers etc and how does the site differentiate between trolls and scammers and just ones they suspect are.. i.e. how do you eliminate false positives?

Same answer as before, learn to think for yourself, (if not then I can't help you). If people, want to scam they will. Whether it be @ disneyland, @ your job, or in your back yard is irrelevant  It's as simple as that.

Definition of troll? Gleb & its multiple personalities. Nuff said.

Scams are everywhere. So you might as well profit from them at Crime-City, yeah we got it.

You forgot the part where your held liable for providing the platform for scamming.
You think that TOS will save you in US jurisdiction? Especially on a dissolved companies LLC?

Oh yeah another reminder for you.
Get your brothers domain registration under himself or the fight choreography LLC.

You have until the end of the year to make something viable for CC before you have to spend money to register again.
Looking at CC now. Looks barren and everyone picked up on your tricks.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

Im just curious because when someone asks something or states something you reply with an authoritive comment like you are the point of truth or lie for everything. You reply like everything you say and know is right and nothing you say can be wrong... can you please answer it as it will be helpful to users of your community.
-----
I have one other question too which is legitimate. As crypto city is for people to establish connections how do you filter or how does the community filter scammers or not? Can you confirm how this is policed and how scammers are found?

I'm legitimately curious as most companies and sites have a way of moderating content as no community wants to have proper scammers onboard. E.g. if Joshua Garza launched a paycoin community on crypto city prior to being outed as a scammer but there were high hints of it how would crypto city handle this?

How do you define trolls, scammers etc and how does the site differentiate between trolls and scammers and just ones they suspect are.. i.e. how do you eliminate false positives?

Same answer as before, learn to think for yourself, (if not then I can't help you). If people, want to scam they will. Whether it be @ disneyland, @ your job, or in your back yard is irrelevant  It's as simple as that.

Is there any mechanism for community members to mark said people as scammers? I.e. community members to warn other community members like a normal community does?
The site consists of many connections of people they know, it's as simple unfriending or blocking the said individual and then posting on your status and everyone in your network would see it. So unless, the said individual is in your network of friends no one will see them.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

-----

Is there any mechanism for community members to mark said people as scammers? I.e. community members to warn other community members like a normal community does?
legendary

-----

legendary
For a delusional fuck, doing "actual stuff" like creating a thread to bring awareness to his venerate Crypto-city
trolls crying of being trolled. nice.

Aren't you trolling trolls so therefore by that definition a troll yourself?

Just curious.. people often accuse others of a nature but not rise above it themselves... Just concerned for your site as if you are trolling trolls and thus a troll you should avoid crypto-city as trolls aren't welcome. Logic at its finest.
You're reading into something that isn't. With that logic, I have some prime real estate on the moon for ya.

Im just curious because when someone asks something or states something you reply with an authoritive comment like you are the point of truth or lie for everything. You reply like everything you say and know is right and nothing you say can be wrong. Interesting none the less as you promoted cryptsy at times and said they were legit. But we all make mistakes. You glossed over and didn't reply to my other question i'll repost it below, can you please answer it as it will be helpful to users of your community.

-----

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
For a delusional fuck, doing "actual stuff" like creating a thread to bring awareness to his venerate Crypto-city

Just curious.. people often accuse others of a nature but not rise above it themselves... Just concerned for your site as if you are trolling trolls and thus a troll you should avoid crypto-city as trolls aren't welcome. Logic at its finest.
You're reading into something that isn't. With that logic, I have some prime real estate on the moon for ya.

You, too, can learn how to pen magnificent prose like the one above by Chantha Owen Lueung after spending ~U$100K to earn a degree, minoring in Fishish, so to protect your venerated brand in its very own thread designed to advance said brand after been proven that you're a delusional fuck embracing nefarious actors when duly pointed out - WITH PROOF - that such is the case.

"New plan, Owen. Pen the following verbatim, for the "real estate on the moon" clause within WILL truly serve them trolls this time. BTW, I still have a fever, ergo more duckweed!"

legendary

vip

Looks like Chantha Owen Lueung has already sit the precedence as to how it'll be handled. It went exactly like this:

Concerned Bitcoiner: Owen, it seems you have a serial liar named Leroy Fodor taking advantage of your venerable brand which looks pretty good upon first look-through.
Owen: Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.
Concerned Bitcoiner: Apologies, perhaps I didn't make myself clear, if you continue to embrace Leroy Fodor, I'm sad to say that your brand may suffer.
Owen: You're nothing but a troll with serious mental issues.
Concerned Bitcoiner: Fine, we noticed that you're no longer able to conduct trades on NASDAQ et al. due to nefarious activities in your past.
Owen: That's a non-issue, and you're all trolls with mental issues. Please join Crypto-city where everybody's welcome except trolls who have nothing better to do than seek out truisms in trying to destroy my brand consisting of a safe harbor for scammers.
Concerned Bitcoiner: You go, girlfriend! You go.
Owen: Fail... Troll... Mental issue fuck... I'm posting your vitals... I'm calling the police... I'm smoking duckweed... I'm... I'm... I'm... Winning, just like Charlie Sheen.
Concerned Bitcoiner: Owen, do you realize that you're the laughing stock of the crypto community?
Owen: lol
legendary

vip

Note to self: Fishish is a language consisting of very few words.

blabbering trolls... if life only existed on btc talk (like for trolls), it would be a primary source of entertainment. Fortunately, us humans have real lives, doing actual stuff.

Watching trolls combining their pea brain & spouting nonesense is entertaining for like 2 minutes.

So much work, so little brain, oh my...

A troll recognizes, "it" is unstable. nice. It's what happens when "its" life only exist on btc talk with 12+ different accounts talking to itself.

You mean this? troll...

Another troll thread nobody needs. Did you enjoy your ban from btc talk?

Pm me the details or @ the info in my signature.

Yep... said troll bruno kucinskass aka (gleb gamow, phineas gage "BFL scammer",  and dozens of other troll personalities) definitely have mental issues.

hm... can't decide if this gleb troll has mental issues... as entertaining as it is laughing @ said trolls, it does get old and boring.

Trolls... trying so hard... e for effort, f for - it's immensely entertaining... but still failing.

...and again ... the troll makes stuff up about others... troll fail...

Yes, thinking for yourself is difficult. That's rather the point.

If you can't think for yourself, no one can help you, but you.

All those combined troll brains. ... Fail... Again... again... Let me show you the way...

Awe... isn't that cute... there's plenty of room for your troll friends too, but best to keep it simple.

& here we have... It, a troll that believes, it has privileges and again fail @ the concept of reading comprehension.

Resorting to name calling and crying that the master troll itself is being attacked? What will it do next? Cry to papa troll?

Sadly, trolls seems to believe anything it says to hold any value... and "Honest" trolls... that's a chuckle.

So as far as trolls go, they're not welcomed nor are they needed @ Crypto-city.

lol

Fraud? LoL. Fail... reading comprehension woudn't be troll-like.

Been busy... the trolls are lacking... it seems...

I have to admit, your power of "NON" critical thinking is amazing. Paired with your clown investigative skills and making stuff up as you go along does offer immense entertainment value.

Fail. Looks like we have plenty of trolls to make a clown circus.

Your logic defies all logic. Fail....

Whatever you say...

Nope. Fail again. This might help: Crypto-city

Nope. Fail

So many posts. It's ashame reading comprehension is not one of your attributes. Fail... No need to beat around the bush. Here's a direct link to said community: Crypto-city

Fail. Don't quit your day job.

Fail. Try again. You can always try: Crypto-city

No need to make stuff up sneaking around secretly calling my name.  Let me give you a direct link instead: Crypto-city.com walk towards the light.

You can tell yourself whatever to make yourself feel better in the present.  It will NOT change the fact that you are permanently banned and everyone is welcomed into the  wonderfully warm, friendly environment of Crypto-city.com

Reference gospel material can be found here: Crypto-city

A mind is a terrible thing to waste, when not used.

You're asking too much from the peanut gallery. Just point the troll to: Crypto-city  oh wait nope. There's a message for the troll at the door.

Are the trolls bugging the humans again? Crypto-city shows trolls the door

So you got bent over while you're typing? Trolls need saving too @ Crypto-city

That's a rather accurate description of yourself. Of course I'm going to fail as a troll. I'm not a troll, unlike you defending your master troll.

Not people. Trolls... more questions from the peanut gallery. If you're asking, you're thinking too hard. One guess, one brownie point (your staring at it).

Sock puppet? Fraud? I believe you're smarter than what you just stated. Tell me I'm not wrong. You're reading comprehension obviously needs work.

Awe... Little Gleb Gamow calling all his little trolls... Let me show you the way:  For trolls that need saving - seek answers @ Crypto-city

Answer is here Crypto-city is a safe harbor from trolls

There is still hope for you. You haven't fallen enough to become a full-on troll yet. Do your own research and actually read. Think for yourself. If you go full-troll there's no turning back. Again, you can always refer to this: Crypto-city is trolls salvation

I think you are a lot smarter than what you just said or am I wrong? ... how is it that you come to be in this narrative? or are you just lending moral support to your master troll? Again let me refer you to this to shed some light: Crypto-city shows trolls the light

Not people, just scammy trolls like you. Yeah. Good luck with that. Trolls don't qualify as community managers.

I have no beef with you. No disrespect, but you and Gleb fail at the art of reading comprehension and only snip parts to fit your narrative. Fail... so let me refer you and gleb to this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14066602

Good luck with that and why all of a sudden you want to speak with me? I'll refer you to this: Crypto-city Answers

You realize there's other communities on there

Don't quit your day job Mr. Comedian. You're here aren't you?

Yeah I agree. If this Gleb guy thinks anyone will take his thread seriously (except maybe his troll friends) he's living in his own mentally ill world. So I really do hope he seeks help. I wonder what he'd do if he didn't have btctalk?

Defense? You expect me to take this comical thread seriously?... or are you just running to the defense of your master troll?

...and one by one, you expose your lack of brain cells. You try so hard to impress, but I'm not interested sorry. You might have better luck @ the men's only club for the specially gifted dating service or maybe that's too old for your preference since you like children... I don't generally make suggestions, but you really should seek help.

Awe. Did someone hurt your feelings? Deal with it or check yourself in @ the nearest psych ward and get some help.

Nice. Sit. Roll-over Bruno (Gleb Gaynow).

Yeah. Cryptsy's hurt everyone and clowns like Gleb Gaynow only adds more filth. Sadly... but you are welcome to check out http://Crypto-city.com

I'm flattered , but your gnat sized vocabulary is impressively mind boggling.

I'm flattered, but are you speaking from experience or is your mouth currently full?

All are welcomed to experience a friendlier environment on http://crypto-city.com

Everyone is welcome to experience the Future of Crypto at Crypto-city: http://crypto-city.com

Come Experience the Future World of Crypto: http://crypto-city.com

Ratecoin (XRA) is officially @ Crypto-city. : https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/xra-rate-coin/

^^^ And that's were it all began, the crypto community, myself excluded at first, KINDLY informing Chantha Owen Lueung that Leroy Fodor is a serial liar that shouldn't be trusted one iota, and taking the time to present to Owen all the proof. But, what did Owen opt to do, you ask? He not only ignored the warnings, but turned around and try to justify his position regarding Leroy, later we learnt that Owen plays a key role in Leroy Fodor and Michael Zinck's RateCoin via administering its site conveniently on Crypto-city.

Fast-forward a few weeks and what we see now is the delusional Owen destroying his brand which fellow Bitcoiners et al. were earnestly trying to help him to protect.

Now, if I were new to crypto and stumbled upon this thread, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be embracing anything that Owen's attached to after witnessing him ignoring 100% proof that Leroy Fodor's not to be trusted due to the documented countless lies he has been caught telling and compounding with yet more lies, yet Owen protects his new bud while going through a complete meltdown, again, all after Bitcoiners were looking out for him with now Owen calling them, and myself, trolls having mental issues. Hell, I even sincerely extended an olive branch - TWICE - but Owen alluded to me sticking the branch up my ass, wanting no part of it. FWIW, at least I have a new toy to fuck with. HAHAHA
legendary

legendary
vip
... destroy your brand in three easy steps from the comforts of your very own duckweed pond while conversing with the fish in Fishish while penning on your thread designed to advance your brand like the Genius of Yonkers demonstrates each and every time he posts here.

blabbering trolls... if life only existed on btc talk (like for trolls), it would be a primary source of entertainment. Fortunately, us humans have real lives, doing actual stuff.

Is doing "actual stuff" not entertaining enough so that you have to come here to whine about it?

For a delusional fuck like Chantha Owen Lueung, doing "actual stuff" like creating a thread to bring awareness to his venerate Crypto-city then troll the living shit outta it while at the same time revealing his true nature is considered entertaining, and he's kind enough to allow us to take part in the entertainment up to making him the "fall guy" so to take pressure off Leroy Fodor and his StakeMiners Ponzi and RateCoin, the latter of which Owen administers along with Leroy and Michael Zinck, another delusional fuck from Canada.

"Is this better, Owen? It automatically translates Fishish to Lueungese. BTW, I got a fever, and the only prescription is more duckweed!"

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
... destroy your brand in three easy steps from the comforts of your very own duckweed pond while conversing with the fish in Fishish while penning on your thread designed to advance your brand like the Genius of Yonkers demonstrates each and every time he posts here.

Is doing "actual stuff" not entertaining enough so that you have to come here to whine about it?
Watching trolls combining their pea brain & spouting nonesense is entertaining for like 2 minutes.

Watching you repeat boring one liners like a broken voice box on an old plastic doll is just as boring for us too.
All your doing around BCT is acting interested in projects/coins and spamming links to your shit-hole. Trying to get traction and users to it.
Its not working and no ones interested. Especially after looking at your account, the site, or anything they find on a search about your site.

Less than 24 hours and responding the same way each time.
Keep building on that shit hole you have going.
legendary

vip

For U$100K, you, too, can learn and earn a degree in how to destroy your brand in three easy steps from the comforts of your very own duckweed pond while conversing with the fish in Fishish while penning on your thread designed to advance your brand like the Genius of Yonkers demonstrates each and every time he posts here.
legendary
vip
Sans the rare times I've used my socks to reply to one another as humor

Users can see inside Chantha Owen Lueung's head here

Chantha could you not retain those classes about securities FINRA had you take or did you blatantly just not care?

What a delusional fuck thinks: "In my past I've fucked up as we all have but learnt from the experience, so today I'm gonna ignore warnings from the community in re. embracing cryptocurrency's number one serial liar Leroy Fodor so that my past can be brought up in depicting a pattern that I'm a useless fuck whereupon I can address them naysayers as trolls with my infamous 'fail' ramblings. And, I'm gonna do it in my thread specifically designed to promote Crypto-city which recently has been found out to harbor scam artist from the crypto space, with hopes and dreams of administering the lartgest crypto forum known to man with my brand Crypto-city. (translated to Fishish upon request)"

"One day our great-great-great grandchildren will live in Yonkers and converse in Fishish with some butt-naked dude in his solar-powered duckweed pond behind his duplex."
Sans the rare times I've used my socks to reply to one another as humor

Users can see inside Chantha Owen Lueung's head here

Chantha could you not retain those classes about securities FINRA had you take or did you blatantly just not care?
Pages:
Jump to: