Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 35. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 07:29:53 PM
It is one of the fastest way to make good money if you know the basics of trading cryptocurrency. I have seen many people who have made fortune from trading in cryptocurrency
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
September 15, 2018, 07:25:24 PM
When I first entered the electronics market, I thought this was a quick way to get rich. But not so simple. When the market develops strong pennies, it will help you get rich. And when the market drops you worry about losing money.
copper member
Activity: 140
September 15, 2018, 06:00:04 PM
Yes it is. only  if you invest in the right coins. What determines your success in this space is how much and how well of a coin is. If you dwell in ashitcoin to get rich then you are in for deep shit.
Activity: 196
September 15, 2018, 05:46:28 PM
If you have a head on your shoulders and you are lucky man, you have free money, then maybe you can earn more . If you have only money, and with the other two points of the problem, the cryptocurrency sphere will help you to quickly part with the money
Activity: 71
September 15, 2018, 05:34:12 PM
I believe that cryptocurrency is the fastest way to get rich. I think that the cryptocurrency has huge opportunities for growth
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 05:30:35 PM
Well this is complete nonsense, there is no easy and fast way to become richer, everywhere you need time and hard work, so you are not even right
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
September 15, 2018, 05:09:52 PM
For today, this is the fastest way to get rich, but it can also be the fastest way to lose everything, because the market is very volatile.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 05:06:02 PM
Can agree that if prices continue to rise, it can be detrimental if prices continue to fall, getting rich quickly is what everyone wants, but for people who are diligent and earnest can succeed in becoming rich
Activity: 62
September 15, 2018, 05:01:06 PM
Is crypto the fastest way to get rich? Or one of the ways to getting money which if well amassed and reinvested making profit, can make one rich. So many people have made big profit from crypto but they are still begging, because they don't have good orientation of money management. Crypto is not the fastest way to getting rich, though it can a means to an end, not necessarily an end in itself. Hi
Activity: 84
September 15, 2018, 04:53:58 PM
I think as side money ritual and other occult ways, Cryptocurrency is indeed the fastest way to get rich. So far, i have been able to safe some money every since i joined this crypto business. It been really good to me.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 04:50:16 PM
Depending on how to run the crypto. If can play strategy and understand very well the situation then be sure you can get rich quick. but when crypto could not run well and could not even take a chance that there is certainly this will precisely slowing and could even be detrimental when losing the capital.
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 15, 2018, 04:49:35 PM
I think that today it is really the fastest way to get rich and I think that nobody will deny this, to my mind, this is the best way to be rich and at the same time have much time for your family being at home
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
September 15, 2018, 04:45:49 PM
I disagree with this statement. It is easier to get poor with crypto if the market is in the downtrend. I suspect that there is a lot more people losing money than earning money.
Activity: 294
September 15, 2018, 04:41:39 PM
To my mind, it is better to use crypto currency than the usual currency, it is much more convenient and i think that crypto is the opportunity to enjoy a lot of benefits today
Activity: 392
September 15, 2018, 04:37:57 PM
I think that the best way to become rich is to invest in crypto now because prices are great now and you will be able to save much on crypto investment today and sell coins a bit later
Activity: 322
https://www.soar.earth/
September 15, 2018, 04:30:07 PM
Crypto currency is a good way to earn money if you have experience and knowledge. I think that only hardworking people can quickly get rich in the crypto currency.
Activity: 574
September 15, 2018, 04:28:57 PM
I think to get a fast rich it is no.
All need a proccess no instant in this world.
Sames like a get money, money for free is never there.
Activity: 504
September 15, 2018, 02:54:00 PM
Yes, it can be said that investing in cryptocurrency is profitable and can get rich quickly. But it also makes it possible for you to lose all your assets overnight. We must make a reasonable investment. Make a clear judgment.
I think that as early as 2016 or 2017 there were much more prospects of making good money with the help of crypto currency, but at the current market level, projects are developing very poorly and opportunities have declined.
Activity: 48
September 15, 2018, 02:48:11 PM
Yes, it can be said that investing in cryptocurrency is profitable and can get rich quickly. But it also makes it possible for you to lose all your assets overnight. We must make a reasonable investment. Make a clear judgment.
Activity: 72
September 15, 2018, 02:46:37 PM
Surely, I believe crypto currency is the only fastest way to get rich. I saw some people who are engage with crypto are now rich. Always be wise in making decisions because crypto is very volatileb by nature. It's ups and down always. But i believe that it will rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: