Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 34. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 05:43:20 AM
Of course, crypto is one of the fastest ways to get rich. Crypto has changed the lives of many people, many poor people can buy a house and a new car from crypto. But there is always a downside Embarrassed
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 05:35:52 AM
I don't think there is a quick way to get rich. Any investment will go through a period of time. But I think cryptocurrency is indeed a cryptocurrency suitable for investment. And the current price of cryptocurrency is very low, I think it is very suitable for investment.
Activity: 84
September 16, 2018, 05:10:45 AM
After a long period of observation on the market, I think that the big players in the cryptocurrency market can get rich quickly (whales, merchants, sharks), but it is difficult for ordinary investors to get rich overnight!
Activity: 112
September 16, 2018, 05:08:29 AM
If this will be your goal in joining crypto investment, to get rich fast, I'm afraid that you might be fallen into a trap because you will be reckless and chances are, will forget the basics of avoiding scams. Greed is the root of all evils in crypto investments.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
September 16, 2018, 04:33:50 AM
I think crypto is one of the way to get rich in short times, if we have management of risk and money also do not be greedy and FOMO. We can see price of many crypto since 2015 to 2017 already given huge profit up to 100 to 1000 times profit, and there no others kind of investment given this huge profit. And in the long run the price of the crypto stil possible to offer that return because the market cap is still low compared others asset.
Activity: 308
September 16, 2018, 03:31:35 AM
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?

For me not really the fastest way to get rich but the fastest way to earn, I have been for 11 month in the crypto. For me I have not reach my goal yet cause I know that my knowledge is not that enough to reach my goal I need to add up some knowledge so I can reach my goal. About the topic it gets my attention and hope to get more information on the people who reply here.
Activity: 144
September 16, 2018, 02:45:59 AM
I think that statement cannot be ascertained. Crypto doesn't always increase, it also sometimes decreases for quite a long time. If you have a good level of analysis, you can enter the investment at the right time, which is when the product is pumping or will soon be pumped in the near future. That way you don't need a long time to wait for your assets to reach the highest peak. That can be said as the fastest way to get rich.
Activity: 198
September 16, 2018, 02:45:45 AM

It depends upon the situation, it can but it takes a time or a years to become rich.
I've been working here for several months it is quite easy for now.
I haven't reach my goals yet.
I'm so very interesting about this topic i wish that it would give me more profit or even reach my goals.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 16, 2018, 02:44:59 AM
I am not agree with this opinion.
All ethusiast today saying what crypto is long therm investments. Others saying what cryptos is scam
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 02:37:52 AM
Whether encryption is the fastest way to get rich depends on the experience of crypto investors. Not everyone can easily make money investing in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 196
September 16, 2018, 02:33:27 AM
I agree with you but i will also say it the easier way to make someone's broke.. if you put all your money and things turn out like this dip market or you buy a scammed coins so you will lose all you money to crypto
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 02:18:25 AM
if you are lucky, otherwise the loss will also come to you.
because investing in cryptocurrency remains risky,
and do your own research before investing.
Activity: 294
September 16, 2018, 02:09:58 AM
Yes crypto currency is fastest and easiest way to get rich with proper time and hard work. It is the best way to earn money without investment in airdrops and bounties etc. You do work at home and spend time with family members at home.
Activity: 10
September 16, 2018, 01:26:39 AM
It is surely one of the fastest ways to get rich as it has made so many people rich. All you need to do is for you to learn the rudiments of trading so that you won't keep losing your money. In such training, you will be taught when to buy and when to sell. You will also know how to make good use of the volatility in the market
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 01:21:01 AM
yes that's true, cryptocurrency is the fastest way to get rich and change someone's life. the most important thing when we want to be rich and successful we must always try, intention and never give up so that our desires can be achieved.
Activity: 182
September 16, 2018, 01:14:20 AM

Yes there are so many investors already benefited of investing in cryptocurrency too many are becoming rich when bitcoin rising too big amount just last year and there are lot's of people proved on it.
Activity: 89
September 16, 2018, 01:06:14 AM
Yes,  it is true and correct. Cryptocurrency had been making people rich and wealthy, and it has been making some countries grow productively most especially less developed countries where people are engaged in cryptocurrency
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
September 16, 2018, 01:00:50 AM
I don't believe it. There is no way to get rich quickly. If you say Easy, because you can become rich in the future with encrypted assets, but it takes time, not time. I say this is easy because everyone can invest in encrypted assets regardless of age and degree.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 10:28:06 PM

Dealing with Cryptocurrency is not a bad idea when you want to hit your fortune. Though it's not the only way to get rich quickly, there are several other ways of getting ricj fast. like a gambling, when you trade with your money don't forget that you can also loose. I see most people referring to trading as the get rich quick  tactics. If you really want to make it from trading you need to do a whole lot of research and findings and get adequate knowledge about crypto and trading, know how it works and how it is being affected when prices refuse to be stable. Lots of things are involved and must be studied and applied carefully in order not to loose.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
September 15, 2018, 10:25:50 PM

I think it could be a way of getting rich. But you can be rich in cryptocurrency if you know how to take a risk. Cryptocurrency market is changing time by time, which it is suitable for the people who have a good strategy and the same time willing to risk. If you are not patient enough, I don't think you will be rich.
Pages:
Jump to: