Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 59. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?

I've been here for several months and one of my regrets in not being active all those time that i've known this forum. You could say that im also a beginner and  it'ssuch as shame that i got stuck on being a member, regardless i think i could still make a profit and don't mind the merit system that much. Since  I'm a beginner i don't think i've reached my goal already there's so much to learn and i want to be able to trade informative posts with other participants at the same time profit and contribute to the crypto world.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
I don't think on how fast is the fastest ? could it be weeks, months or years to get rich quick fast. It all depends on your mindset and attitude and what will i say that cryptocurrency is that for everybody and even a rich and wealthy investors doesn't understand how this things do work if they think it could be the fastest way to get rich. It is all in your what your mind can conceive, your wealth can achieve.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Definitely yes! cryptocurrency is the fastest way to get rich but you need patience, hardwork and eagerness to achieve your goal. On the other hand, if your on cryptocurrency and your not exploring, probably you can loose your money if your not studying more about this industry.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Yes it is, but not always fast. This market is manipulative, so pick your coins carefully
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
Yes, and vice versa. This is the fastest way for you to go out and live. This market is really dangerous for aspiring but uninformed people. Actually if you want to get rich from this market, you need to learn a lot and you have to be brave. do not be scared
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
It is a yes and no answer whether crypto is the fastest to get rich. If you invest in some good projects, then yes, your ROI could be huge. But if you invest in projects that are not progressing, then no.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Cryptocurrency is one of the fastest ways to become rich, but the chances are small just like any other way to become rich in this world. If it was so easy to become rich through crypto, everyone would have left their daily jobs and would have started invested into cryptocurrencies instead. It is not that simple op. A small portion of crypto members manage to get rich while the rest manage to earn healthy profits regularly.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
There is no fastest way of getting rich even in crypto. Imagine how long you need to research about trading crypto and master how to trade and gain profit. Also, investing in ICO with large amount will not guarantee that project will be succesful in short period of time. Those people got rich from bitcoin are those adopted bitcoin years ago.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
It is probably one of the fastest ways but not the fastest way to get rich. There are a lot of ways to earn money other than cryptocurrencies. If you want fast money then go buy some stocks from big companies. But if you want larger money, invest in altcoins and hold for 5 years.
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
Crypto currency has different directions, but still it can be quickly earned on it, more than on usual work
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
As for me, crypto is the fastest way to get rich instantly and multiply your investments. Investing a decent amount in an excellent project will bring a multiplication of the investment size by 2-3 times and this is good. But this is a very risky way, not everyone agrees to this.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? Yes, I think that this is the only way to become rich.
How long have you been with crypto? 6 months.
Have you reach your goals yet? Not yet, but there is a lot to learn and be able to find the right solution. To be able to analyze, and this comes with experience.

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
If you have the right knowledge in this community! it is easy for you to earn money here in crypto.
if you will study more ICO and research about the best ICO with such great potential you can smell millions in the future.
right decision + great knowledge will lead you to a rich life.
Activity: 122
 Both yes and no. First 'Yes'. Because you can get more profit so as you can't get by working at a job in a few months. Secondly 'No'. Because, what goes up must come down. The crypto you hold can go down harshly. This causes to serious loss,too. That is to say, this situation is up to market structure and chance.
Activity: 196

It's true. The quick way to make a profit in investing is in the crypto.the profits from investing crypto can make us get rich quick. I myself have proven and felt it.
Activity: 234
Merit: 15
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?

I've been in crypto for 6 months now.

I'm still waiting my money. It hasn't been released yet so I still don't know. But as I am hearing, the value of the coins increased so I'm expecting to get a decent amount or value of money that I'll earn once it's been given.

Crypto for me is a whole big opportunity to earn a decent amount money enough to buy you things that you needed. It can also be considered as your "side-job" as an addition to what you earn in your job. Any people no matter what their status can join in crypto so I think it'll be a really convenient way to earn money. Yes, you may get rich in crypto because values are getting high as the times goes by but it still really depends because values are not stable but if you take care of it and will work hard then I think you can earn a lot.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Yes, it's true cryptocurrency is one way to get rich, but we do not always get a definite income within a certain period of time. let alone the necessities of life is always running every day, so inevitably there must be money so we can survive. if not how our future fate later?
Activity: 347
Merit: 10
I believe that IF we are looking for making money via Cryptos, then we got to have sufficient knowledge and experience. It is next to impossible to do without it. The short formula is to have proper Crypto Trading Guide and once we have it, then nothing can stop us from becoming successful!
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
There is no doubt. Cryptocurrency is one of the best way to multiply your hard earned money in no time. The good thing is, you can also grab those for free by just joining bounty campaigns. Because of joining in airdrops and bounties, I already have my own car and got my back up money in case I need it. You just have to be patient, knowledgeable and wise enough how to take care of your investments and when put those securely.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
yes crypto currencies are indeed are very fast and good way to get rich. But you have to put in a lot of risk to get rich by cryptos and theimportant thing is to stay rich aswell if you become it Wink
Pages:
Jump to: