Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 55. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 1
There is no quickest way to become rich in the world. Any outcome requires a process. However, investing in the encryption market can indeed make many people rich, but this requires a prerequisite. You must have patience to understand the knowledge of the encryption market.
Activity: 161
Merit: 0
It depends this is my answer and it was not included on the choices. Two things are usually happening in every ICO investors and that's success or failure. A successful investor sometimes is a one time big time event if he's lucky of the ico he picked, like the investors in prl, wepower and hydrogen. While the failure investor got bad luck from investing a scam ICO like clout which is the price is $1 in ICO but now it almost no value.
So better to be careful of joining and the amount you will going to invest.
Activity: 96
Cryptocurrencies can indeed become rich quickly. The premise is that you have enough investment experience, and you do have a keen sense of the market. In fact, there are indeed people around me who have obtained large sums of money in the cryptocurrency market. But he has been paying attention to the encryption market for a long time. Has a very rich experience.
Activity: 112
Cryptocurrencies are at an early stage of their development. I think that there will be a lot of successful projects that can bring profit to their investors.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?

indeed many people say if with cryptocurrency we can be rich and with so many people who invest in bitcoin and can get many benefits then of that many people who succeeds in the crypto world and I am interested to follow it by investing in altcoin which has fast and good growth
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
I think so you have mentioned only half story. Crypto is the fastest way to get rich and get poor both. If hands or traded in this market, it can prove huge beneficial as it has great potential. But if you’ll invest in this market with goals like “to get rich fast”, chances for your success are very few.
If you go for a research then you will find almost all the opportunities are having the possibilities of making us rich or poor at the equal ratio. Because no investment opportunity comes with zero risks. Filtering out the risks and multiplying the chances are few areas we need to work on. If we do that properly then we can get rich quicker than we can imagine.

Yes, I think cryptocurrency is the easiest way to get rich, not the fastest. Although I think there are more and more junk and bad projects, good projects are harder to find.
That is why it is important to always understand that risk and invest accordingly based on that. This is one thing so many new investors usually fail to do and all they are thinking of is to get rich quickly. It takes some patience and diligence to even get to that spot at all and the mentality of quick gains have made some people to do things they are not supposed to do pertaining investing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 271

I agree but we should still remember that without any action or movement made here, nothing will happen. Crypto is a very complex world and if you really want to earn bigtime here you should atleast understand everything on it. Learn the basics then start investing your money and you will surely get what you want after a long while.
I think so you have mentioned only half story. Crypto is the fastest way to get rich and get poor both. If hands or traded in this market, it can prove huge beneficial as it has great potential. But if you’ll invest in this market with goals like “to get rich fast”, chances for your success are very few. So if invest in it wisely and without going overboard you can definitely become richer than your present situation. You need to have a smart tactic or strategy to make some good funds trading only can't be trusted upon to make profits.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
I believe it is because I have also proved it now. great results that I get from crypto, not out of this forum and also bounty campaign. many people are big success in crypto from minning results, and i'm trying to raise capital for minning.
Activity: 110
Yes, I think cryptocurrency is the easiest way to get rich, not the fastest. Although I think there are more and more junk and bad projects, good projects are harder to find.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
 yes it is, there is a lot of ways to earn using cryptocurrency, trading, bounty campaign, investment, and a lot more. your income might be larger than the regular employee.
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

I agree but we should still remember that without any action or movement made here, nothing will happen. Crypto is a very complex world and if you really want to earn bigtime here you should atleast understand everything on it. Learn the basics then start investing your money and you will surely get what you want after a long while.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I agree with you that crypto is the fastest way to get rich but that depends on how wisely you invest and the coin you decide to invest in. It also depend on how careful you are when deciding on an airdrop/bounty or even an icon project you decide to support. It depends on how patient you are whenever the market fluctuates and the decisions you take when deciding on trading or during exchange.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
Yes, it might be the fastest way to get rich or the fastest way tp get poor at the same time. just need to investigate what crypto in the best to invest in, what is the most possible and choose the right time to buy and to sell it. But i wouldn't recommend to invest all your money, i would invest about 30% of your income.
Activity: 1358
Yes cryptocurrency is the fastest way to get rich and I'm sure some members here are getting rich without investment they are just doing bounty campaigns, I have not reach my goal yet but I'm trying and learn more about cryptocurrency so that I will be rich from crypto.
Activity: 392
There are no such thing that can make you rich because what come quick it will be lose quicly also so becoming rich is need to well earned and also used intellegient. Yoy must think carefully when spending it you can be rich at crypto but not quick
Activity: 53
If you have the right time to enter the market, you may get very high returns. I think it is only a few years ago that we began to buy and keep bitcoins before we could get rich quickly.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
What quickly comes, quickly and leaves. You can both earn quick, and lose everything. I have been trading cryptocurrencies for about a year and have not earned anything yet.
Activity: 73
yes with the crypto people are easier to earn more money than usual, because enough with the clarity of capital in determining the decision to transact people will easily get a big profit, 2 years I joined I have reached the initial target, but the target always increases when the achievement is almost obtained. This topic can be a measure to determine future goals that tend to change.
Activity: 210
Yes were going to be rich here by doibg ut right in crypto world and be loyal active always updated for the good news!! So thats the way were goinh to be rich fast !!
Activity: 700

it is true but it also takes a lot of capital and experience, it is not easy to get rich because crypto even experienced people are still very vulnerable to losses especially for people like me who do not have the capital and experience will certainly take a very long time to get rich because crypto
obviously this is not easy
Pages:
Jump to: