Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 56. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
No its not the fastest, fastest way to get rich is to invent something unbelievable, like plane cars or something like www. There are also things like scam) don't follow evil
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?

You can make money with crypto. I am not a trader but the volatility is any trader's dream I think. No matter if you look at trading or investing some money you will need nerves of steel. It helps to learn about the topic and to realize which great potential blockchain for economy and politics has.
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
the possibility of becoming rich in my opinion may seem so with the aim we all join in cryptocurrency but keep in mind if we want to get rich quick with the instant way, also will quickly run out the results we get if not keep it good. the most important goal is to grow the asset in digital form for future use and use it as well as possible.
I'm using a new crypto, started a few months yesterday may have been running for 3 months only.
the goal is still far away, because I want to have many assets in the form of cryptocurrency and recognize more functions and benefits in the crypto itself.
I think this topic is very good for sharing and discussing problems and experiences in using crypto from most people.
Activity: 92
Yes cryptocurrency could be a fast way of earning though it is really difficult to give any guarantee.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
It's true, but also need to say that this is one of the fastest ways to lose money because the market is very high volatile  Cheesy
Activity: 126
Mayb faster than stock? Yes.
Alot of people with this mentality has gone broke due to the reason that they just thought they could get rich overnight with crypto.
To be successful with crypto I think you gotta look beyond the profit and first catch a firm grasp of the fundamentals of what drives the market and the blockchain as a whole.
Activity: 448
Cryptocurrency presents an opportunity to get rich, but is not certainly get rich quick scheme. it takes a lot of patience and sacrifice to make something out of cryptocurrency, its not as easy as most might imagine. There is more to cryptocurrency than just buying a popular coin and waiting for it to gain value then sell at a higher price. one needs to be cautious and very analytical with the coins they put their money in,  there is also a timing factor involved,when to buy and when t sell, and most importantly, patience. If these are done well then there is nothing stopping you from making it big in crypto
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
it's kinda 50-50, cryptocurrency cannot be or can be the fastest way to get rich, depends on your investment strategy & holding power. Those people who are rich today just because of Bitcoin they held it for a long time 3+ years. And then invested profits from it on several different ICO in a huge amount, for example buying at price 0.1$ and when the coin hit on an exchange and rises to price 0.2$ they sold it, so means they have made 100% profit. So crypto is a long-term investment if you invested in fewer amount and can be a path to get rich quick if you invested during ICO $ 10k+.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency is a very good opportunity to earn money for many people, but you always need to think head. Sometimes people lose a lot of money because of ignorance and lack of experience in trading, some invest in ICO all their money, and the project turns out to be fraud. To think that you do need to always, you cannot rely on luck or on someone else's opinion.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
It might be the fastest way to get rich but remember those things you got fast will going easy to spent,or lose that is why you need to treasure your profits do not be fooled by this easy way because most of the people who are getting things fast can easily lose it,do not be like others if i were you i will spent my money wisely or else.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153

Well, yes to some and no to some. It all depends i think on the strategy. There are those who are just new in cryptocurrency but already counting  assets but there are also those who are already years in the industry but still not improving.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Maybe not that fast as well as many of the risks behind the crypto. Perhaps a more viable for crypto is the right path. will not know when crypto rises and falls in value. but there are certainly increase every year because demand also continues to widen in many markets.
Activity: 132
Its not fastest way to get rich but I think if u have good strategy and u work good in this subject for sure u ll be very rich in future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
I agree with this idea because you see how many people quickly became rich, but do not forget that even more people lost money because of the volatility of cryptocurrency
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I don't think this is a debate, I think in the past 3 years, Crypto has made more millionaires than and field or investment. MOst of the developers of these ICOs turned millionaires overnight, so are the investors. I heard a story of someone investing $400 into BTC and made $28 million from it, where in the world can you get this kind of ROI
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I personally do not think investments in ico are very profitable, as a rule the price of most of the tokens falls when you enter the exchange and the most profitable purchase is on the exchange, only a few after that grow
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”

Yes and no mate. Yes, because if you would be so lucky and calculated at the same time with your ventures that they would turn out to be profitable and gainful, then it could really make you rick quickly, which is exactly what happened with the early adapters of this market because they were able to strike while the iron is hot when the market was starting. On the other hand, no because if you're deals would turn out to take time to realize, then it would mean that you won't get the return you want in a timely manner that you would have the tendency to lose hope and faith in this market.
Activity: 357
Merit: 260

Truly but surely! I have been for about 1 year and still counting. I have reached my minor goals and waiting for my main goals! My main goals are buying my own house, cars and build my own business. Just a little bit and I will reach all of them, we must have faith and prayers to make this things possible. Focus on your goals and reach out the people around you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 134
This is a very wrong concept or idea about the cryptocurrency not all of people who are involved in bitcoin and cryptocurrency can easily get rich some of those just get broke because of their poor decision and judgement on their ICO investment they have. Some people are rushing to buy tokens without knowing a thing about the ico, team or devolopers involved. Its all about strategy and lots of research before you get rich.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100

Maybe electronic money is a way to get rich quick, but the quickest is which I'm not sure about . The profit on investment in crypto is very attractive but sometimes it is a risk that some people lose a large amount of money. Actually, it is a truth, and the benefits are more dangerous. And we can not deny the benefits of crypto blockchain technology.
Pages:
Jump to: