Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 58. (Read 8180 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
While this is true, you should be cautious and only invest the amount you are ready to lose. Given the volatility of this unregulated market, anything could happen. Your hopes could literally be shattered overnight.
It was that idea a lot of people brought into the cryptocurrency space that has made them not to use their head and ended up losing huge amount of money at the end. It is one thing to get rich investing in cryptocurrency and it is another thing to be very cautious where one is really investing in. As cool as it sounds with the way some projects can hit it big in the long run, we also have to understand that one can also lose it big as well in cryptocurrency, so it is both ways.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Yes it can be when you invest big amount and had a good project you can become rich but investing in small amount it takes too long to earn, you can also be poor when you lose on your investment and i think there are also some ways to become rich by having a good job or business maybe.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?
How long have you been with crypto?
Have you reach your goals yet?
what do you think about this topic?

I don't believe it. no fast way to become rich. it is okay if you say Easy way, because just by holding crypto assets, you can become rich later, but it take times, not fast. I said it is easy because everyone can invest in crypto assets regardless age and degree.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
yes no. depending on what you have invested you can get rich or you will your money. because crypto is not stable price always change but in the long run holding pays off. most coins pump after a months after release but it still depends on the project.
Yeah, it is really in both ways. You can either get rich investing in cryptocurrency or you can either get poorer investing in cryptocurrency which is one thing most people do not understand.

It is a space for investment and there is always a need to do due diligence before investing in any project and as long as anyone can keep that in check, it would be a huge profit in the long term if everything ends up working well but in the case where the investor is just investing in everything they see, they are set for huge loss.
Activity: 658
At the moment I have not achieved the goal I want, but I try and think that this is the fastest way to make a lot of money  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
1) Sure but that shouldn't be why you enter
2) Not long under a couple years
3) Almost there can't complain
4) Let's stop discussing price that is what is wrong with crypto right now
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

Cryptocurrency is a really good and fast way to get rich but there are always risks. I've been crying for almost a year. I have not yet achieved my goals in crypto, but I think that after a while I will succeed.
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
You can definitely earn a living and financial freedom in this market and it has produced many financially free individual specially last year. However you should know that jumping in the band wagon of the cryptocurrency without prior knowledge and strategy is just like going tor a gun fight without a gun. If you are easily to get swayed in the slightest movement of the market prices along with getting hyped without prior research in investing then you are just wasting your time and money.
ukw
Activity: 616

It may be, but in order to get things there is a lot of preliminary knowledge and skills. It's not so easy to start buying a crypto and becoming rich. I personally have not been doing this from a long time and I'm progressing slowly but everything is fine.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
yes, not a few people get rich by cryptocurrency. This shows that cryptocurrency can turn people into a lot of wealth.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131

Answers:

No

8 months

Yes

It's terrible

I am not a veteran, but what I have seen is that those with get rich mentality do terrible when trading crypto.  I think that frame of thinking just doesn't mesh well with the knowledge, control, and calculation involved in successful trading.

I am finally at a point where I am making a lot of profit, but it took a lot of research, learning, and trial and error.  I could have just bought a condo and see the valuation on it increase a lot.
No matter what people say, there is no get rich easy market or scheme out there.

Crypto is incredibly volatile.  If you don't know what you are doing you WILL lose a lot of money.
And since most people who ask, "Can I get rich" questions usually do something foolish (like take out their life savings) you can stand to lose everything.

So instead of taking the time to ask if you can get rich, you should start researching about crypto tech, market economics, trading strategies etc.
This will be way more worth your time and profitable in the end.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
Cryptocurrencies is very risky however it has turns many people to millionaires, people who invested in btc some few  years ago are rich now however taking the risk of hodling the coins can be challenging, also some investors were at loss last year when btc attained $20K these investors bought btc at that price however the price nosedived downward resulting in massive losses to those investors.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
The answer depends on the project you are investing in. I have lost more than 70% of my investments in bad projects. The key is to do good research before throwing money away.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
Yep but provided you have sufficient knowledge and skills to gain something in crypto market. Yes indeed there are millionaires arose from crypto currency but they had strong trading knowledge and better investment and the waiting skills as well. Nothing is impossible in crypto market but start with a minimum amount in any investment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
The cryptocurrency market is highly risky. If you want to make a lot of money, you have to bear these risks. So cryptocurrency is not a safe way to make money, but it is indeed profitable.
It is even the wrong mindset that people have about cryptocurrency that is really perturbing and the main reason why this space has turned to more of a speculative environment with a lot of people getting unnecessarily greedy. Most new and inexperienced investors these days are just busy looking for a fast and easy way to make money and then think cryptocurrency is the way out and that is the main reason why so many join FOMO, panic easily with FUDs and cannot make good investment decisions.

Like the event was listed on Binance by ByCoin (BCN) turned into a real pump party price. This makes ByteCoin increase by more than 120% in just a few hours.
There was really something shady about that pump. The increase was only applicable on binance whereas most other exchanges where this coin is listed did not have much increase and then withdrawal and deposits was disabled across board. It is this kind of pumps that gives the crypto space a bad name.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Like the event was listed on Binance by ByCoin (BCN) turned into a real pump party price. This makes ByteCoin increase by more than 120% in just a few hours.

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Actually it depends. But if not going into the details I would say yes. Cryptocurrency is the fastest way to get rich but It is also about a hard work, your time ad patience. You should really get into it and deeply study the topic otherwise you will loosw everything and it will be the fastest way to get poor
Activity: 615
Merit: 105
arcs-chain.com
The answer is yes, altcoins is a nice development in the world of cryptocurrncy, I use crypto already about 2 years since tau bitcoin is profitable, and for my purposes in this crypto world may be great already achieved but it's all a good thing for me, and my opinion hopefully altcoins and bitcoin survive for years to come and grow in the future Wink
Activity: 180
Merit: 0

cryptocurrency is indeed a very amazing because it can make money with this business
many ways that can be done in order to get the benefits of course many of us know this

with this emerging technology it certainly takes a long time to be able to achieve the desired goal because this is a very good prospect
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
Yes, it is the fastest way to get rich if you know what you are doing. Always research before investing in the coins and don’t be a weak hand when the market is in dip. Some investors panic and sell in losses when there are fuds going on in the market. This will only causes you to lost money.
Pages:
Jump to: