Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 54. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
It is awesome having aspirations for next years a long as people realize that learning may become basic to gain wealth.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
Many people panic and lose their States.To get rich quickly, you need to be very competent to be able to analyze the cryptocurrency market and not to panic.Participating only in the bounty you can not get rich quickly.Sooner or later you need to start investing.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Hmm. We really don't know for sure what will be the future of crypto will be like but I am optimistic. Some people would agree on that investing in crypto right now is the fastest way to get rich, some might disagree. Everyone has their own opinions. If you ask me, my answer to this question is yes!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency is fastest way to get rich and to lose your money at the same time.
But, beyond doubt, the cryptocurrency gives you a chance to get a rich.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
2 or 3 years ago, crypto was the fastest ways to get rich but nowadays it is not because the number of ico, the number of bounty participants is insane. Everything needs struggle and it takes time. I came into this crypto about 1 years ago, so my goal is i want to earn money from thsi crypto, no doubt. I want to buy house and car for my future.
Activity: 105
cryptocurrency is an opportunity to earn!  not as easy as many people think! here need to think! I will achieve my goals!!!
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
No fast-paced business. All require a process, including learning to know it. Indeed, crypto currencies are very likely to generate huge profits but all of them are fast paced, all need a process and strategy. I'm still new to using crypto currency, about 2 years. Honestly, until now, I have not achieved my goal, I am still a bounty campaign hunter. I have never invested in any ICO. My goal in this crypto currency invest in many ICO. Whereas my real-world goal of the profits that I get from this business in crypto currency is that I want to buy a house, I want to invest property and gold. Besides that,  I want to establish a foundation that focuses on children's education.
Activity: 532
As for me, I can not say that I earned some very large amount of money. Yes, I earned on this but quite a bit. Less than wanted.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
I don't really agree with you, it could be the fastest way yo get rich and also it could be the fastest way to get broke. Crypto currency requires time and patient and for you to get rich, it is not a get rich quick space.
Activity: 109
I just entered the cryptocurrency for six months. Has been losing money because the market is not ideal. As for the cryptocurrency is not the fastest way to pay. Then I think it depends on individuals. If you have entities. Maybe not. If you do not have your own industry then this is the fastest way.
Activity: 146
Not so fast! If you are one of the pioneer I'm sure thatbyou are now sitting and having a good life but if you are one of the starters then you need to be careful and be watchful since risk is everywhere.
Activity: 701
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
Can you name me one person who gots really rich with cryptocurrencies in short time? I dont think so! Because even the first of all bitcoin investors had to hold their coins for years untill they got some value where you can talk about being rich. So cryptocurrencies are no way to get fest rich. Forget it. You need a lot of patience and time.
Activity: 392
As it is the fastest way to get rich, it also the fastest way to go broke,  if you don't know what you are doing,  and you are greedy.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
I always said no! Because the digital money market is very risky! Not as easy as people are thinking! Be careful when joining!
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?

I agree, if we ignore the risks. But unfortunately can not be so. And it must be accepted if crypto is also one of the fastest to lose money. Not a pessimism, but we need to manage risk if we want to succeed in this field.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Everything is possible, but not at the moment. Now is a good time to enter this market. Although perhaps we will go even lower.
Activity: 112
yes many of my friends are currently rich from crypto, they buy car houses and jewelry. I will be like them, no effort will betray the results
Activity: 189
this topic is crap, and we need to understand that crypto was not meant to be like this, crypto was just meant to be a way of payment, not a way to make ourselves rich.
Activity: 294
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

I have been joining for 6 years and all the targets I made are almost completely achieved, just one another target that has not been reached and hopefully this year I will get it. I don't think in 6 years my target can be easily achieved after joining cryptocurrency industry, the salary of my work in the real world is not comparable to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
I canot say for sure that you can just make yourself rich in here you need to be patience in order to get those rewards and also things goes fast leaves fast as well so it is better to hard work for it
Pages:
Jump to: