Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 61. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 571
Merit: 100
For whom as. Someone invests in cryptocurrencies and wins, and someone loses on the contrary. One thing is for sure that if you invest in cryptocurrencies for a long time, then you definitely win.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
Yes, you can get rich, but you can also lose everything if you do not properly use your capital for investment. In general, many factors depend on this. If you have such an opportunity, you will certainly learn how to invest in the crypto currency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
Yes and no. You can become a very rich person in crypto, if you already have money and experience to invest. If you do not have it, then your path to wealth will be difficult.
Activity: 205
Merit: 29
Love yourself.
I am not a pro at crypto. You can say me newbie. As I was not too active.
However, I think crypto is the best way to get rich fast and fastest way to loose all of your investment. You have to research a lot and decide where to put your money. Only then, you can get rich.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
While this is true, you should be cautious and only invest the amount you are ready to lose. Given the volatility of this unregulated market, anything could happen. Your hopes could literally be shattered overnight.
Crypto earning could be the fastest way to get rich only if you know how to manipulate how much you are going to earn and make sure that you will always have an income, which is impossible. Yeah, it could be a fast way or method for any crypto earners to get rich but we need to manage our financial assets effectively as well as ourselves. You can read in this forum that there are people who are having hard time/trouble managing their investments and their time. You see, this forum offers so many methods like signature campaigns, trading, mining and etc. which anyone could do to accumulate assets. It opens many opportunities but not all people are able to understand and do their part to be able to ensure earnings. We can't just rely on luck when we are earning cryptos because luck won't do you any good in this very volatile market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
The fastest way to get rich if you know how to play the market but the fastest way to be broke too if you invested too much and has a weak hands when the market is on bearish trend.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency is one of the way to get rich fast, but it depend on your luck also. The more you invest the higher chance to get more profit, but must choose correctly because some coins are scam.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Yes, I think cryptocurrency is the easiest way to get rich, not the fastest. Although I think there are more and more junk and bad projects, good projects are harder to find.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I don't agree because even we do trading or mining, we still need to do hardwork, and it cannot be done overnight. All we need is effort and trust in everything we do.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
My answer is almost yes crypto is fastest way to get rich only if you have deep and proper knowledge of how to select any coin or ico to invest, because without any knowledge if you trade or invest you might suffer lose too as we have seen in crypto market price fluctuation is very high. We have seen in bullish market most coins gave more than 3-5x return in just 2 months mean if you have invested in Ripple, Cardano, Verge, Tron or any good coins you could have made huge return.
Activity: 672
I do not agree with the topic because crypto is not like ponzi scheme where you can get rich overnight. In cryptocurrency getting rich is not overnight thing but a gradual process. As regards if I have reached my goal in crypto I am still half way to achieve the set goal of mine in crypto world.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Not agree.If being rich would be very easy , people in this forum all become rich people. Crypto has good profit but its not fastest way to get rich. If you want fast , you lose.
Activity: 266
Yes crypto currency is the fastest way to get rich but it depends how to handle it in terms of investing and knowing when to sell and buy, you need a little bit of luck and a lot of hardwork to be rich afterall.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Well you can also get rich by getting a high paying job. But yeah if you don't have that than crypto currency is the safest bet to get rich quick. Although one shouldn't think the crypto markets as a get rich quick scheme, as proper research is required before investing in the right coin which will give you nice returns on your investment.
Activity: 336
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?
I have been working for about 3 years,I want to say that it is easy to earn with the help of cryptocurrency if you have a lot of free time,this is the most important thing
Activity: 173
The cryptocurrency market is highly risky. If you want to make a lot of money, you have to bear these risks. So cryptocurrency is not a safe way to make money, but it is indeed profitable.
Activity: 532
yes no. depending on what you have invested you can get rich or you will your money. because crypto is not stable price always change but in the long run holding pays off. most coins pump after a months after release but it still depends on the project.
Activity: 532
Perhaps I have yet to feel the impact of the magnitude, but some of the things I want have started are achieved thanks to the crypto. in the next few years, I am sure will be a field of crypto. so it certainly will give you bigger results also for me.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I don't believe in easy money.
Activity: 86
While this is true, you should be cautious and only invest the amount you are ready to lose. Given the volatility of this unregulated market, anything could happen. Your hopes could literally be shattered overnight.
Pages:
Jump to: