Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 64. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Crypto Currency is the fastest way to get rich or poor. Much depends on market, luck and managing risk. Anyone can earn much and fast but also anyone can lose making many mistakes. 
Anyway crypto market is the easiest and best place where an usual person can invest and trade.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Yes, it was the fast way to get rich with doing nothing at least.
Just to buy in low and sell in higth.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Future of Security Tokens
No, I don't think that it is the fastest way. But this way legal and pretty promising, and I like crypto and believe in it.

I also believe that it will be a great success. But maybe we will have to wait a very long time. Are you ready to wait for several years, if so, then it's time to buy coins and HOLD!!!  Smiley
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
No, I don't think that it is the fastest way. But this way legal and pretty promising, and I like crypto and believe in it.

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Yes, it could be the fastest way to get rich but it could also be the fastest way to get broke as the market is very volatile. One just have to be smart enough in trading/investing in cryptocurrencies. 

That's it.

Fastest way to make money, but also quickest way to lose all of your money too. What goes up, eventually comes down.

As for becoming rich, it depends on how much one defines as 'rich' and starting amount. If someone has 1K to invest, it may take a bit of time to become rich.
Activity: 238
Merit: 38
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?

Depending, in my opinion it is not the fastest way. Simply  because cryptocurrency is seen as good investment and because of it fast price moments it can be seen as an attractive way. There are many ways you can get "rich" that are far better and safer than trading for instance. Everybody sees this as great opportunity (now and haven't seen it years back) but guess what now it is even more dangerous to invest in crypto. Because when everybody is talking about it and investing that's when it could burst. You can get rich on many things, if you are among the first guys to enter and do that kind of thing.

I don't really have goals regarding the price as my intent is not to get rich nor to grow my money with crypto. Although I can't deny that it is nice feeling looking the price going up and thus your value that you hold is more valuable but this is not the number one thing I entered into crypto nor is something that holds huge importance with me.

I've "been in crypto" for 1year+ (this summer it will be 2years)
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
Yes I believe that crypto currency is the fastest way to get rich because it is being proven that there are lot of people who are engage with crypto are now rich. But always be wise in making decisions because crypto in nature is very volatile we cannot predict when it will fall and rise again.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
Yes, it could be the fastest way to get rich but it could also be the fastest way to get broke as the market is very volatile. One just have to be smart enough in trading/investing in cryptocurrencies. 
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?
Pages:
Jump to: