Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto Currency is making people millionaires all over the world - page 10. (Read 3917 times)

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1278
Primedice.com, Stake.com
The question is, who will be the first crypto billionaire.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
no, not all!

what you see is the price going up, but that does not mean people are becoming millionaires because of it.
although many have been and will continue to make profit but there will always also be a lot of others who will always continue to chase their own tails.

we have seen multiple times, people who buy on top then panic sell after things turn a little grey for their taste. like when price went above $4000 the first time, they waited and waited until price was on top and then bought at $4700+ and when the correction began they waited and waited and panic sold at $3500.

the market filled with panic sellers will only have some millionaires who become that because of the panic sellers Wink

Yes, maybe not all bitcoin users will become millionaire by 2020, it is just 3 years in the making. Bitcoin price for that may have increased but that will not mean all users have enough bitcoin with equivalent million in fiat. Not all have been holding bitcoin for their own, there are some who always  go to buy and sell, which sometimes lose with their decisions.
Activity: 147
Merit: 17
No, I don't think so.
You only see the price of bitcoin rising, but you don't see much volatility in the price of bitcoin.
Many investors are already in the period of high prices to buy in COINS, but soon prices fell sharply, investors short because cannot afford the price is too low and selling, suffered considerable losses.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
no, not all!

what you see is the price going up, but that does not mean people are becoming millionaires because of it.
although many have been and will continue to make profit but there will always also be a lot of others who will always continue to chase their own tails.

we have seen multiple times, people who buy on top then panic sell after things turn a little grey for their taste. like when price went above $4000 the first time, they waited and waited until price was on top and then bought at $4700+ and when the correction began they waited and waited and panic sold at $3500.

the market filled with panic sellers will only have some millionaires who become that because of the panic sellers Wink

Most newbie post this kind of topic, they don't even know how the price of the coin is rising or falling.

Bitcoin itself is not making people rich, it doesn't even generate anything to produce wealth so if someone earn from a trade it means that another loss something too. But still bitcoin has a potential on helping the economy of countries.

Once an industry is made from bitcoin and by bitcoin then that will be the time that we can say that bitcoin is making millionaires not by trading but because of that industry.

If you'll think of it a bit you'll see that it is not necessarily so.

For example, Trader#1 bought BTC at $5,000 to sell it when the price goes up. Then 1,000,000 people around the world who have never been dealing with Bitcoin previously decided to buy some BTC after reading some positive news about it. Suppose they don't have a lot of spare money, so they buy $100 or $200 worth of BTC, not more. But since there many of them the price goes up because of their demand and reaches $5,500 eventually and at that point the Trader#1 sells the BTC which he bought previously at $5,000.

So, we have a million people who have their fractions of BTC which will rise in the future most likely so they are happy and we have the Trader#1 who has made 10% profit. Nobody lost anything.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
2020 millionaires all  over the world Grin Grin

Do you have links of this information that they really become millionaires because of investing in crypto currencies alone? Because if this is true all of these people will going to invest and invest again to crypto currencies specially in bitcoin which mean prices of all digital currencies will going to soar high again in which this time in the double or maybe in triple because of huge investments that will come from these so called millionaires.

Indeed, a certain coin will become stable and strong if there are investors that will pour investments for a certain coin then if no investors the coin will become weak and crap because of no investment pouring in. These millionaires have now the power to pump and dump a certain coin of their choice because they have the monetary resources at their disposal but that if this 2020 stastistic is true.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
2020 millionaires all  over the world Grin Grin

Do you have links of this information that they really become millionaires because of investing in crypto currencies alone? Because if this is true all of these people will going to invest and invest again to crypto currencies specially in bitcoin which mean prices of all digital currencies will going to soar high again in which this time in the double or maybe in triple because of huge investments that will come from these so called millionaires.
Activity: 378
no, not all!

Most newbie post this kind of topic, they don't even know how the price of the coin is rising or falling.

Bitcoin itself is not making people rich, it doesn't even generate anything to produce wealth so if someone earn from a trade it means that another loss something too. But still bitcoin has a potential on helping the economy of countries.

Once an industry is made from bitcoin and by bitcoin then that will be the time that we can say that bitcoin is making millionaires not by trading but because of that industry.
Activity: 238
no, not all!

What you are saying is what I'm thinking, the present value does not say that they are millionaires. As events in china prove that, too many investors buy bitcoin at high prices and have to cut losses at low prices.
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
Hah, I would like to join them one day. But I understand that this is not so simple - you need to constantly know the latest news, monitor the development of the market, for new projects, assess risks - this is the real work, I think
Activity: 95
My personal thought is, that people who invested and believed early in bitcoin are rich now. Today it is still possible to get a millionaire in cryptocurrency, but it will be hard work from now on. In a few years when everybody are into the crypto market, it is nearly impossible to get a millionaire then, because the price will not be so volatile as is right now.
Activity: 98
Yeah I totally agree!Reverse can't get.The other day on wall Street allowed to trade bitcoins,now the big money will begin to flow into him.

it will be the day of bitcoin. Happy BTCitcoin's day !
Activity: 366
Several examples has been found all around the globe of becoming millionaires through bitcoin. One such has taken place recently. Hope the guy who has converted his entire assets into bitcoin will surely becomes a millionaire by 2020 which is the deadline which he has targeted.
Activity: 262
Yeah I totally agree!Reverse can't get.The other day on wall Street allowed to trade bitcoins,now the big money will begin to flow into him.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Crypto currencies are things with names like u must have heard 'bitcoin'  and 'ethereum'.
These are the digital currencies which are out of the hands of centralised government and people are getting rich by mining and using it. There are around 984 crypto currencies currently present in the market and many more are planning to come.
Well these crypto currencies is essentially the equivalent of microcap stock.  That is many are under followed and trading at huge discounts-but poised for explosive moves higher.
Crypto currency gives 1000 opportunities to its buyer to become rich.
I believe that bitcoin price will conceivably reach $10000,  as interest heat up. With huge demands from big investment banks,  venture capitalist and hedge fund,  all piling investment in bitcoins. and with scarcity and strictly limited availability of bitcoin in market will cause it's price a high up.  So I believe it's the fastest way to get rich in today.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
The very interesting thing is that bitcoin and cryptocurrency have created many new fields of work, for example is now the bitcoin mining industry is so massive that it can reduce unemployment globally.
Activity: 364

For those who bought tons of btc earlier when it is at least worth somewhere in $500 may become millionaires. That is, if they save and keep on hodling every single coin and not sell til 2020. It also depends on btc's price during that time. There are lots of factors to consider for them to really become one of the lucky ones and be a millionaire. 2020 is more than 2 years from now and we cannot guarantee that majority of holders can hodl that long. Not to mention the case of hacked wallets/accounts or lost and forgotten privkeys.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
I am glad to see the poor helped by crypto currency, nobody died of hunger. I am always excited about making money with bitcoin because the price is rising. I am also grateful to have known bitcoin, my family has been helped by the crypto currency.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
I don't think so Smiley). If one person earns about 0.1 BTC in a day there will be 2 other persons lose 0.5 BTC in the same day because hacked, gambling, dice or lost in trading and so on. You will become a millionaire with Bitcoin only when you can accept the risk and catch the right time to invest or trade. One out of my friend killed himself by jumping down from a bridge because he lost about 200k$ because of trading Sad

It is not just Bitcoin traders that has done this, but a lot of people has traded on stock exchanges and lost huge amounts of

money and then committed suicide. This is why we always advise people not to invest more than they are willing to lose. I

see people selling all their assets to buy bitcoins and this is incredibly stupid. The risks are just too high to do things like that.

The Bitcoin millionaires are restricted to a few early adopters and also some people who invested at the right time. If we are

lucky, we might still be early enough to be a millionaires, but this is not guaranteed.  Huh
Activity: 392
Merit: 137
I don't think so Smiley). If one person earns about 0.1 BTC in a day there will be 2 other persons lose 0.5 BTC in the same day because hacked, gambling, dice or lost in trading and so on. You will become a millionaire with Bitcoin only when you can accept the risk and catch the right time to invest or trade. One out of my friend killed himself by jumping down from a bridge because he lost about 200k$ because of trading Sad
This is a very sad story. I'm sorry your friend and whom he will not give up 200k dollars. Unfortunately people do not understand what bitcoin don't grow on trees and to earn at the exchange, someone has to lose. Bitcoin is a good thing but it attracts a lot of Amateurs who in the pursuit of profit can lose your head and be left without a livelihood.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Yes,and this attract so many people ,includingme.but I still lose money,haha. The unbelievable benefits make people crazy,also sad.Now the government has started to control crypto currency,such high profits will be hard to appear again
Pages:
Jump to: