Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto Currency is making people millionaires all over the world - page 5. (Read 3917 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 10
Yes i think this is the truth.If we look at bitcoin it was worth to 1$ one day.Now its price is around 7k.Who bought bitcoin at that time,are billionaire now.
Besides,there are also some other coins in exchanges that are giving huge gains to traders.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
2020 millionaires all  over the world Grin Grin

All bitcoin investors would most likely be millionaires at that time if bitcoins value continues to rise and rise.  It is inevitable due to bitcoins unstoppable rising fame, investors keeps on flocking in trying to hold as much bitcoins as possibe which leads to adaptation of more and more services and retailers. Everyone is trying to ride with bitcoins so I think its value will continue to rise as years goes by.
Activity: 102
If history tells us anything then:

As soon as 'joe public' starts to want to get 'in on the action' you know the jig is up. It then becomes a hunting ground for big whales and sharks who will eat joe public for lunch and end up getting richer in the process.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
In that year it could happen, but all back to each individual. whether we can bear to hold our coins for now and keep it for the next few years without being affected by the factors that cause the panic sell. 
Activity: 84
I agree. People are now investing in poloniex and bittrex. I have a friend making income investing in crypto currencies and he is now happy doing this. He also have a campaign in bitcoin forum making additional income.
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
I think not, but there are cases that ICO make you a millionaire. For example in china, the reason why china ban ICO in their country because they're having million dollar of funds just by having a project. you can be a multi millionaire if you have great idea that will make you rich.
Activity: 316
I agree with you, for some people who play bitcoin from the beginning, I'm sure they have become billionaires. They may not have expected this to happen, but this is what happened. We all witness how successful bitcoin is.
Activity: 392
Well i dont think so. It depends upon to a person who really want to gain with 500BTC to be a millionaire. In fact there sti a lot of people cant easily reach the 1bitcoin. How come about a 500 BTC.

I agree, in every action there is always an exact and opposite reaction.  If one person gained million, another person or group of person will lose million, so I do agree that cryptocurrency are making people millionaire but on the other side it makes other people poorer too.  I think this depends on how people play their part.  If they do their assignment then I believe they will gain profit from Bitcoin and it will be devastating to them if they will not.
really what you say, if we are users of cryptocurrency and become millionaires do not ever forget with people who are less able. because all the sustenance that we get it is to have people who are less able.
Activity: 67
Shame I forgot to sign my name for the "become a millionaire list" but I feel it's not closed yet, BTC can still make you rich.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Yes,it is possible to become a millionaire just with the help of Bitcoin but it is not that straight forward . Those people who invested a lot  have a chance
Activity: 1358
Merit: 268
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Well i dont think so. It depends upon to a person who really want to gain with 500BTC to be a millionaire. In fact there sti a lot of people cant easily reach the 1bitcoin. How come about a 500 BTC.

I agree, in every action there is always an exact and opposite reaction.  If one person gained million, another person or group of person will lose million, so I do agree that cryptocurrency are making people millionaire but on the other side it makes other people poorer too.  I think this depends on how people play their part.  If they do their assignment then I believe they will gain profit from Bitcoin and it will be devastating to them if they will not.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Activity: 238
I do not think so, when there are rich people are also some people lose money. This is a financial game, but with the dizzying development that has made many people real millionaire dollars
Activity: 224
As a result, I have seen a lot of people get rich from bitcoin and crypto currencies, the price for every current bitcoin is $ 6000 that needs about 500BTC you can become millionaire  Shocked
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
haha, it can not happens. Bitcoin investment is a big game. There are win people, there are also lose people. Therefore, if Bitcoin can create many millionaires, it also can create many poor people.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0

Yes, definitely I know some of them that they become rich and they have lots of cryptocurrency..
Activity: 384
Bitcoin success makes everyone care and want to make coins, it is this that presently there are too many ICO and sometimes make us confused to choose which one is true or scam.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!
yes, your prediction may be true and it can happen. but I'm sure it will only happen to people who are trying to work hard and smart from now on. because to get success in this world is not easy. so of course everyone will not be millionaires if they just stay.

Yes, there are people who are lucky and earned a lot of money after spending not more than $ 1000. But basically earnings on crypto currency are hard work. Continuous learning, news analysis, market analysis, bounty programs, profitable exchange. There are many sources where you can make money, but you need knowledge and experience.
Activity: 45
The crypto market is zero. That is, when one person receives the money, another will lose money. The more millionaires there are, the more poor people will be. The wise will win
Activity: 826
Yes right, it makes everyone make coins so there are hundreds of ICOs today. this is certainly not good, because too many coins will make everyone confused.
Pages:
Jump to: