Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto Currency is making people millionaires all over the world - page 7. (Read 3917 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
2020 millionaires all  over the world Grin Grin

I think not all people will be millionaire, only some people who involve in crypto and very seriously do something in this crypto world.
The lazy people and not trust people with bitcoin will stay poor. 2020 is enough time to make much money here.
Activity: 679
Merit: 500

If this is so then that would be good, life of people will be great, notging to worries but surely the posibilities that the price of the things we need like our necessities will gonna rise up too.
Anyway people who really got their bitcoin in early age are now millionares. But we are not losing hope for this.
I am hoping that by that time I belong to people who became rich because of bitcoin.  And it is not impossible that there will be many people who will become millionaire if the price of bitcoin continue to rise or goes up.  And by that time, many will go hunting bitcoin and will also use bitcoin and invest on it.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
Bitcoin has made several millionaires as well making more people millionaires through the opportunities available for earning. Here people who have a better time management earn through day job for a sustained earning and give importance to bitcoin for making themselves millionaire.
yes that what bitcoin do and the main advantage of bitcoin that made people happy and give them a lot of profit thats why people also support bitcoin. a lot of people invest in bitcoin and after that they earn the profit of their work and thats why a lot of people become millionaire in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
The reality of what bitcoin has done for its holders can not be overemphasised. It has turned many into nouveau riche. However, this trend may not continue for a long time as bitcoin price is very high now for anyone to acquire many units to be stupendously rich. Honestly, I think it's about time people turned to viable altcoins if they really want to be rich. This is the in-thing now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
Here I come! Again!
Yeah, not exactly
many have been profiting from it, while others are still loosing, especially when joining a pump and dump coin with no prospect
But yeah, if you are joining the right project, you will be one for sure Grin
Activity: 490

If this is so then that would be good, life of people will be great, notging to worries but surely the posibilities that the price of the things we need like our necessities will gonna rise up too.
Anyway people who really got their bitcoin in early age are now millionares. But we are not losing hope for this.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
There would be quite a few that have been lucky enough to get to that level through bitcoin itself, the early early guys if they didn't cash out early would be laughing now.

I think for anyone coming into bitcoin now expecting to get super rich may not be as lucky but you never know where bitcoin is going, I think if you are looking for a quick way to get rich you may find this in the altcoin market and then cashing back out into bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Bitcoin has made several millionaires as well making more people millionaires through the opportunities available for earning. Here people who have a better time management earn through day job for a sustained earning and give importance to bitcoin for making themselves millionaire.
Activity: 353
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
It is true that crypto currencies are making people millionaires all over the world.In the past there were less number of users for bitcoins and everyone used to get free bitcoin say like 50BTC per day on daily basis and less number of people had idea about btc some kept hold of their free btc where as some traded them to get things in exchange for their btc there even used to be people who bought pizza by selling btc.The once who maintain their btc when it had no value till date has become millionairs by now as the price has gone so high and its normal tendency for anyone to sell off their investment when the price rise and i know several people who has become super rich by selling their btc.
Activity: 210
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
Being millionaire is a bit exaggerated. Being financially stable is a better way to convey it. But on the other hand, if more people got welathy through cryptocurrency, it it the same way as many people lose their money because of lack of education about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. But do take note that to achieve this wealth you must be willing to attach yourself into this field and learn every way you can. This is not a get to rich quick scheme. This is a true currency, a future that we can prosper if we support it all the way. Just be eager to learn and be willing to change your mindset in terms of using your money. It doesnt makes sense if you earn so much but your lifestyle is not suitable for what you want.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
This is so true. Those people who hold crypto like bitcoin  in few years back they become millionaires now. Because Crypto's  price is unstable and they r changing everyday. And most of the crypto's value is raising so high that who hold some coin they become millionaires after some years.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
I think so too, the more people recognize bitcoin, so if he is really smart he will be rich in a relatively short time.
Of course it is true that people can get millions and even billions of dollars from bit coin as bit coin is known as the king of crypto currencies among all the digital and virtual crypto currencies in the market, further more bit coin is having the capability to make people millionaire as it provides a broad forum of investment ,trading, mining and holding bit coin for long time etc
Activity: 423
yes I am very stuju with you.
hopefully it will actually happen in 2020 where everybody who deals with cryptocurrency can become a millionaire and get happiness.

Well you can't say well all become millionaires with the help of Crypto Currency. There's some people who aren't aware about the bitcoin. Secondly the bitcoin has no fixed price ,it can increase  and it can decrease anytime also.  so maybe in future the price fall down. Nobody's know what will happen tomorrow. I would suggest if you are in profit in bitcoin, try to cash out some profit so you are save in case any mishap happens.
You are right that there is uncertainty in crypto currencies as both increase and decrease are expected each and every time but I am very confident over the bit coin as digital and virtual crypto currency because bit coin has the potential to make people millionaire as we observing many more people who has become millionaire and even billionaire when they were get involved in bit coin
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hey, There is a P&D server, where you can easily get to know the coin 30 seconds ahead of everything else without having to pay. If you're interested check it out: https://discord.gg/Yde7f9F
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284

Those who have patience and long term goal group of people who are crypto coins holders will become millionaire by 2020 but not all because some people dont have patience to wait for the right timing to sell a coin. They just look for a short term by selling a coin when it temporary pump or dump immediately.

Indeed, not all of the current bitcoin investors will become millionaires in the future, but the ones that have the patience hold, and wait for years to come in the future. Investing in bitcoin need patience because without you might sell your bitcoin every time there is drop in bitcoin price caused market correction. If you want to make the huge profit with bitcoin you should hold your bitcoins for number of years from 2-10 years if you can. Smiley 
Activity: 308
yes we can be like that but i think not at all because we have also dark side here in bitcoin like if some campaign here not going well or some people using this to scam other person so we need to avoid that for our journey ,i think the best here is we need to work hard now here in bitcoin so we can be millionaire
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Your english is gross, pendejo! I looked at all of your posts and you are a certified puto.
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
No joke. Right now the exchange rate is at around $6,400 per coin. Anyone with more than 150 Bitcoins can be called as a Bitcoin millionaire. Too bad that I don't have that many coins. But I will try hard.
We are now already witness the rising of value of bitcoin so why should we doubt that bitcoin could make us millionaire too. And I am amaze to those who had been invested in it from the very beginning and still used to continue to invest on bitcoin because they are probably the true millionaire bitcoin trader. Who would thought that this could be the value of this crypto, who would thought that this could be as high value digital currency? Then those who really take risk to make investments on it, they are the proof that it could be possible, that we should be also like them if we had to make our own investments also.
Activity: 311
Merit: 109
Endless Horizons!
Even now it is simply a great time to invest. After it starts to settle which may take a decade it will simply be a currency. We honestly are lucky to be riding the early adoption wave.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
be specific on MILLIONAIREs that your talking about,if ur an asian or other small countries it maybe possible.but if your in europe of america or other high value currencies its to hard to be a millionaire maybe some or fewer than what you expecting..and 2020?its to soon to tell.we dont know what would happen after the fork so better watch out
Why do you suspect that bitcoin will not servive the segwit2x hard fork.
I donot think bitmain supporting the fork.
So eventually it will make a new coin only and the old coin will stay.
Pages:
Jump to: