Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto Currency is making people millionaires all over the world - page 8. (Read 3917 times)

copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
yes I am very stuju with you.
hopefully it will actually happen in 2020 where everybody who deals with cryptocurrency can become a millionaire and get happiness.

Well you can't say well all become millionaires with the help of Crypto Currency. There's some people who aren't aware about the bitcoin. Secondly the bitcoin has no fixed price ,it can increase  and it can decrease anytime also.  so maybe in future the price fall down. Nobody's know what will happen tomorrow. I would suggest if you are in profit in bitcoin, try to cash out some profit so you are save in case any mishap happens.
Maybe it can turn out us as a new elite of our society, why not right, if you truly believe that you could be a millionaire someday and you are also had a hard work and being using your hard work in trading and investing in bitcoin then it could be possibly be. Although bitcoin is not consistent when it comes to its value but the promise that it could very helpful to us to achieve our goal investments is still there. And as time goes by, people are choosing to invest in bitcoin then its value are still keep on getting higher, then why shouldn't we claim it, that bitcoin could make us also a millionaire someday.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
2020 millionaires all  over the world Grin Grin

It did so, but I don't think there will be as many as earlier in the upcoming years, because with price going high, to own bitcoin is also getting tougher every day.
Only rich may get richer with crypto, but for an average person to become millionaire with bitcoin will be not that often and very rare actually in the upcoming years.
Activity: 457
Merit: 262
No joke. Right now the exchange rate is at around $6,400 per coin. Anyone with more than 150 Bitcoins can be called as a Bitcoin millionaire. Too bad that I don't have that many coins. But I will try hard.
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
Hopefully, I am one of those millionaires, because of the diligence I am doing in this world.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
I think so too, the more people recognize bitcoin, so if he is really smart he will be rich in a relatively short time.
Activity: 812
yes I am very stuju with you.
hopefully it will actually happen in 2020 where everybody who deals with cryptocurrency can become a millionaire and get happiness.

Well you can't say well all become millionaires with the help of Crypto Currency. There's some people who aren't aware about the bitcoin. Secondly the bitcoin has no fixed price ,it can increase  and it can decrease anytime also.  so maybe in future the price fall down. Nobody's know what will happen tomorrow. I would suggest if you are in profit in bitcoin, try to cash out some profit so you are save in case any mishap happens.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
People who bought some thousands or more bitcoins 9 years ago was the smartest people in the world how I think, they already knew that bitcoin will rise in price someday and they got it in this year, and now they just are very happy and counting money. Also with people who bought bitcoins last year or before.
Activity: 28
Trading in cryptocurrencies is always at risk.
One must not invest or take out his stake without knowing full information and news related to particular cryptocurrency at that time. So be very careful while you trade in cryptocurrencies.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
It may be possible or not.But one thing to believe is that many of the causes of Bitcoin can lead to a better life by eliminating the financial needs of many.When I was not related to cryptocurrency, I was very troubled, now all my needs are gone and I am living very well.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
2020 millionaires all  over the world Grin Grin
be specific on MILLIONAIREs that your talking about,if ur an asian or other small countries it maybe possible.but if your in europe of america or other high value currencies its to hard to be a millionaire maybe some or fewer than what you expecting..and 2020?its to soon to tell.we dont know what would happen after the fork so better watch out

Taking into account that the Market Cap of Bitcoin is $102,537,072,545 theoretically there could be 100,000 millionaires right now. )

Seriously though, I really think that many people became millionaires with Bitcoin, dozens of people, who had no chance to get such big amounts however hard they would try.
Activity: 56
I think there are some people who did it, but there are alot of panic sellers who only makes loses.
But if ur really into trading and you are able to do it 7 days a week, buy the dip and sell te max.

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
2020 millionaires all  over the world Grin Grin
be specific on MILLIONAIREs that your talking about,if ur an asian or other small countries it maybe possible.but if your in europe of america or other high value currencies its to hard to be a millionaire maybe some or fewer than what you expecting..and 2020?its to soon to tell.we dont know what would happen after the fork so better watch out
Activity: 8
Cryptocurrency is the hot potato now. It can do magical wonders for you. We have created a new cryptocurrency called Boon Coin, it will be used for transactions in the freelance job marketplace we created. There are a lot of applications like this using cryptocurrency.

We have just begun our ICO campaign. I want to know whether anyone among you is interested in managing our bitcoin talk announcement page. If you are interested you can contact us through our telegram handle, ping us here in telegram: @BoonTech

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

I cannot say that I would become millionaire by 2020 but I will just claim it, anyway dreaming is free. Wink  It is very possible especially to people who works their entire life with bitcoin.  But if by 2020 and I have saved a good amount of bitcoin, then maybe I can say and hopefully I will be one of the millionaires by 2020.

Well its not really bad to dream, but I'm sure that you are capable of becoming a millionaire because you have a Hero account and it the trends continue for bitcoin signature in 2 years time you will achieved close to millions. And you have stressed out a good point as well in working bitcoin your entire life, because it you did there's no way that you won't become a millionaire with the way bitcoin is currency rising.

If you can't reach that goal of being a millionaire, I think its fair to assume that at least half a mill is not that bad as well. Keep own chasing our dreams and I'm sure that one day it will all become reality for all of us.
Activity: 938
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I cannot say that I would become millionaire by 2020 but I will just claim it, anyway dreaming is free. Wink  It is very possible especially to people who works their entire life with bitcoin.  But if by 2020 and I have saved a good amount of bitcoin, then maybe I can say and hopefully I will be one of the millionaires by 2020.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
These bans are just signs of maturation. Really, there's no going back. There's huge dissatisfaction around the world with the current monetary system and that isn't just going to dissapear.

We've lived for quite some time now in financial slavery or other forms like that such as the Feudalism, colonalism, imperialism, communism, capitalism, monetary system, class systems and plain straight up slavery. But we also evolve and our social paradigms evolve with us.

You think that after such a long periods of ''slavery'' high social classes that have survived exploiting masses for centuries are just going to give away that position?
Not much of a conspiracy theorist as I believe mankind is mostly pushed by primitive instincts over higher thinking. But considering the fact that any change is always a direct attack on the (illusionary)comfort people have set themselves (even people of poor financial standards) it won't be without a fight.

Belief systems and emotions happen in the same part of the brain. Reason why most people consider a questioning of beliefs a personal attack to their intelligence.
Comfort, security and fear is regulated by the reptilian part of the brain which is the most primitive part. Anything that dares provoke its box of illusions will be met with direct attacks.
The reptilian part of your brain rather keeps things as it is then threaten survival with changes.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
bitcoin does make people become millionaires but not all. there is also a long plunge in bitcoin but did not produce anything. nowadays bitcoin is getting famous, but there's always a problem, at start from china which forbids bitcoin now indonesia also forbid.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
~

The question is, who will be the first crypto billionaire.

I think Satoshi Nakamoto, whoever he/she is, became the one when Bitcoin crossed $2,000 mark.

And of course many people around the world became millionaires with cryptos otherwise having no chance to achieve that goal.

If we count his maximum possible coins he became a millionaire 4 years ago when bitcoin crossed 1000.
But there is always the possibility is not even a millionaire right now.
Hdd do crash, data can be lost, and most importantly....nobody lives forever

Yes, we don't know how old he/she were when they invented Bitcoin, but on the other hand, it wasn't long time ago so probably he/she is okay now. The question wasn't about whether this person became millionaire because it is obvious that that happened 4 years ago, we are contemplating on the possibility of becoming a billionaire lately.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Blackjack.fun
honestly though, not even 10% would be able to cash out completely without collapsing the prices.

10% of what? of total bitcoin amount? that is 1,670,000BTC that is 9.2 billion dollar. if you dump that much money on ANY market, it will crash and burn to the ground. it is not just bitcoin.

besides, such crash and burn will be temporary. earlier this year, it was some bug or a whale's bot that went crazy and dumped bitcoin on an exchange and crashed price to $0.10. guess how many minutes that price lasted before going back up?

Any market?
Check this out:
http://www.businessinsider.com/heres-how-much-currency-is-traded-every-day-2016-9

HSBC notes that the decline in turnover was a result of a sharp drop in FX spot volumes, with the average daily volume falling to $1.65 trillion this year, a 19% decrease from three years earlier, which stood at over $2 trillion per day.

Forex volumes are 2 trillions, a 9.2 billion sell would mean a little over 0.5%.

Right now , even with all the hype cryptos are playing in the extra small league.
But look at the bright side, there is a a lot of room for growth.

The question is, who will be the first crypto billionaire.

I think Satoshi Nakamoto, whoever he/she is, became the one when Bitcoin crossed $2,000 mark.

And of course many people around the world became millionaires with cryptos otherwise having no chance to achieve that goal.

If we count his maximum possible coins he became a millionaire 4 years ago when bitcoin crossed 1000.
But there is always the possibility is not even a millionaire right now.
Hdd do crash, data can be lost, and most importantly....nobody lives forever
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Medichain: The Medical Big-Data Platform
The market cap of Bitcoin increases only because people are pumping more money into it. It isn't generating any cashflows or doing any services that actually produces real value, so right now it's just a financial instrument. Financial instruments pretty much just distribute wealth, so for every guy that becomes a millionaire there's other people giving him the money.
Pages:
Jump to: