Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme - page 9. (Read 23373 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 101
February 28, 2019, 03:50:22 PM
Nothing is a get rich quick scheme. Except for the lottery in the short term. And crypto can be a lottery if you treat it like that. But this is not a topic for serious discussion, but for some gambler's drinking night and fun.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
February 28, 2019, 03:27:49 PM
90% of people in crypto that are here from the beginning of the bubble in December 2017 are here to profit from the crypto boom.
Even if people would like to relate it to a planned investment option, most of the those people still are trying to use it as a get rich quick scheme.
The unregulated nature of crypto makes it a good tool for heavy investors to profit from artificial price movements.

FTFY
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
February 28, 2019, 03:21:28 PM
Right now it is not. But there was a time when it was. It takes big profits or big loss and with that it has made a few people very rich and some others very poor.

Everything is possible even with today's market, if there is still a good analysis and a little or a lot of luck, then with a few coins and pampas you can become a very successful and wealthy person. In any case, as always, almost everything depends on you, just think with your head.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
February 28, 2019, 03:20:14 PM
today crypto is not a get rich quick scheme but 2-3 years ago it was and people could earn big money in short period of time.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
February 28, 2019, 03:06:00 PM
Right now it is not. But there was a time when it was. It takes big profits or big loss and with that it has made a few people very rich and some others very poor.
If you are smart enough you could book your profit, the problem with some of the projects were, it looks promising in the beginning and the price will shoot up and that is the time you should book your profit rather than holding it for a longer time unless it has a promising strong team, if you invest wisely you can always make money in this market.
Activity: 487
Merit: 10
February 28, 2019, 03:02:58 PM
I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh

Only people with weak knowledge of cryptocurrency  fundamentals complain about its state. People keep saying crypto us dead while the big players like Binance keep making giant strides in the market. Crypto is certainly not dead but passing through a phase
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 28, 2019, 02:59:07 PM
This is true you can't get rich in a just a matter of days or months unless your investment take a high leap regards to the development in the product just like what happen in the past where many coins pump in price. But today you need to exert big effort and have a very big patience in your life if you want to succeed here.
Many people do believe that they could get easily rich here in cryptocurrency, but in reality they don't because they still need a lot of patience, learnings, and hardwork for them to get rich and become successful with cryptocurrency.
They have wrong impression, they just believe that it is a quick venue to earned and forget the importance of educating themselves, things is different
when you know what to do inside the investment platform that you take, there's no quick way without taking the risk one mistake will lead you to totally
burned everything, instead of becoming rich it will turned to the otherside.

Crypto needs being studied and well prepared, both your financial and emotional capabilities.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
February 28, 2019, 02:40:04 PM
Cryptocurrencies can bring you quick profits. But one thing must always be remembered: we never know what will happen in the future. When I invest my money in some sort of altcoin, I am ready to lose my money, or I am ready to wait as long as necessary. Perhaps Altcoin will grow tomorrow, and maybe in 1-2 years.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
February 28, 2019, 02:35:11 PM
Although cryptocurrencies are not, under the conditions of the current market, a scheme for rapid enrichment, I still believe in their future.
The market is in a strong decline and only slowly begins to rise from the bottom.
It's time to buy good coins at a low price.
Over time, if we take into account the high volatility of the market, the price for them will increase and you will get a profit.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
February 28, 2019, 02:28:21 PM
I think a lot of people have learned this lesson, especially people who entered the market during the last bullrun. You need to be very patient and make great investment decisions the whole time to reach success in this industry.
Activity: 350
February 28, 2019, 02:26:01 PM
Cryptocurrency is very dangerous. We must always remember this. In addition, we must be very careful when investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
February 28, 2019, 02:06:04 PM
This is true you can't get rich in a just a matter of days or months unless your investment take a high leap regards to the development in the product just like what happen in the past where many coins pump in price. But today you need to exert big effort and have a very big patience in your life if you want to succeed here.
Many people do believe that they could get easily rich here in cryptocurrency, but in reality they don't because they still need a lot of patience, learnings, and hardwork for them to get rich and become successful with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
February 28, 2019, 10:41:47 AM
Activity: 197
February 28, 2019, 10:35:16 AM

no crypto are not a way to get rich easily but if we put passion and dedication we can have some earnings let s say that they can be considered as a second entry, a second job
Activity: 225
February 28, 2019, 10:34:13 AM
I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh

What you say is true that I also feel normal with the current market conditions, precisely this situation can be an arena for us to learn and gain experience so that we can make good decisions at every opportunity provided by crypto currencies. This experience can be a lesson for us so we can have a good strategy in playing crypto currencies because I also consider that crypto currencies are not a scheme to get rich quick. But crypto currencies are like life money where we can profit from this crypto currency routinely if we are able to read and take opportunities.
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
February 28, 2019, 10:24:34 AM
There's a lot more in cryptocurrency than the get rich syndrome. So many people had the misconceptions due to the notion that was heard from the cryptocurrency boom, but it's not always the case as many people have been victims of the bearish trend.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
February 28, 2019, 10:10:15 AM
90% of people in crypto are here to profit from the crypto boom.
Even if people would like to relate it to a planned investment option, most of the people still use it as a get rich quick scheme.
The unregulated nature of crypto makes it a good tool for heavy investors to profit from artificial price movements.
Activity: 365
February 28, 2019, 10:06:14 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
February 28, 2019, 10:01:53 AM
Today, of course, this is the case, and I think that in the future it will be about the same, because many people have already become rich in cryptocurrencies, I think that they simply will not want to share with all these riches. As it usually happens today, many people are involved in cryptocurrency and they are already missing.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
February 28, 2019, 09:58:28 AM
People are just lazy. If they just sit and wait when they earn on cryptocurrency, then they will get nothing. Yes, I agree that the rate is low now, but you can analyze and study cryptocurrency, read the news and look for new earnings schemes.
Pages:
Jump to: