Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme - page 11. (Read 23373 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
February 18, 2019, 01:45:26 PM
No rich person anywhere gets his wealth instantly unless someone gets a lottery prize. They all get success with a long process. Crypto is not a place to get rich quickly but crypto is one place to be able to get success in the future. But, it all requires a process, so enjoy all the processes.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
February 18, 2019, 01:21:52 PM
You are absolutely right. Crypto is not the best place for you to get rich in a blink of an eye. You need to be patient, thorough and careful with your investment. Every step, every decision you make will affect your investment. There is one or two cases when someone get rich in no time, but that's just luck. They made a right decision in the right time, but it does not apply for all time.
yes, I also experienced it because I was here now because I was inspired by my friend who was rich quickly because of crypto.
but after I was here after a few years I never got good results.
And although I am optimistic if I will succeed in crypto but it is after a lot of patience and because of the knowledge that has been gained so far.
Activity: 325
February 18, 2019, 01:21:28 PM
You are absolutely right. Crypto is not the best place for you to get rich in a blink of an eye. You need to be patient, thorough and careful with your investment. Every step, every decision you make will affect your investment. There is one or two cases when someone get rich in no time, but that's just luck. They made a right decision in the right time, but it does not apply for all time.
Until the end of 2017, the crypto currency was a means of rapid enrichment, even until December, there were impressive price jumps, it was easy to earn, but then the point was put and now only hard work makes a profit
Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 18, 2019, 12:27:23 PM
Yes Of course. In crypto currency world you need to be very patient.
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
February 18, 2019, 12:01:58 PM
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
February 18, 2019, 11:49:08 AM
The wonder that crypto did in 2017 was what made many thing every December is the bull time which has make many lost their investment in crypto but those that still believe are the current holder in the tech, learn to do away with every time good which is not possible in crypto has there is time for bear and time for bull.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
February 18, 2019, 11:19:59 AM
It seems that you are not the only person who is not worried about what is happening now on the market!
Activity: 378
February 18, 2019, 11:16:40 AM
In 2017 and in 2018 it was possible to get rich quick. But in 2019 it is simply impossible to get rich quickly, you need to wait and how long nobody knows the wait.
Those who can tale the risk, despite the present situation of the market, can get the riches, but it does not come automatically. Taking a risk does not mean you should not do your own research, else you might see no result at all.
There are some coins that can give you short term profit and it can be a huge one, depending on how much you invest, but you can also be sure that you need to play safe. An example of such is BitTorrent. The early investors of BTT, made it big.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
February 18, 2019, 10:57:43 AM
I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh
That is the one of the problems that I keep seeing. Most of investors are panicking because they are only here in the market because of money, they do not have care to the new technology that the cryptocurrencies brought.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
February 18, 2019, 10:43:18 AM
In 2017 and in 2018 it was possible to get rich quick. But in 2019 it is simply impossible to get rich quickly, you need to wait and how long nobody knows the wait.
Activity: 445
Merit: 10
February 18, 2019, 10:14:35 AM
I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh
Agree, weakhands always complain without thinking that bear market is the best time to buy altcoins... Coz when the time bitcoin will pump again, more earnings will come... Cryptocurrency are volatile so expect for it to have their downtrend also.. Not all the time all uptrend... Sometime its fundamental analysis also affects the situation of altcoins especially the FUD thay spreading out.. So if u know something about trading u can "dance" with their beat.. 😊
Activity: 574
February 16, 2019, 06:51:02 PM
I think it all depends on at what point you invested in cryptocurrencies, as there are people who will not agree with this opinion. I still believe that to achieve success in the current market situation, you need to work hard.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
February 16, 2019, 04:02:01 PM
Many people like to complain to each other as soon as something goes wrong for them or events do not develop according to their scenario. Such is the nature of people. Only strong-willed people are able to remain calm and go towards their goal. The growth of the market will be, we can only wait for it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 16, 2019, 03:43:28 PM

What is you thought?Huh
Some people have been lucky to actually gotten rich quickly in cryptocurrency, although I won't advocate such a mind set for any newbie.
This is the right approach, because our future is behind cryptocurrency. It is profitable and cheap money, conveniently cryptocurrency paying off even now.
Activity: 406
February 16, 2019, 03:07:15 PM

What is you thought?Huh

Mostly of those complain are those people didn't know well about cryptocurrency they'll just invest without searching what kind of things that they had enter. They must take the responsibility the risk they would take, once they're in crypro, not just keep complaining and saying anything bad on it.
Effect herd-all be going and I'm running. If these investors at first thought and only then bought, maybe the market would not be so weak, the price would not fall at the slightest panic
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
February 16, 2019, 02:55:03 PM

What is you thought?Huh

Mostly of those complain are those people didn't know well about cryptocurrency they'll just invest without searching what kind of things that they had enter. They must take the responsibility the risk they would take, once they're in crypro, not just keep complaining and saying anything bad on it.

Unfortunately, these are panic buy effects. People do not think about what they are buying and why they are buying. The decision for them is made by their own greed. When the bubble burst, they begins to analyze what happened and what they have. Of course, when they lose their money, they start blaming everyone for it, but not themselves.
Activity: 460
February 15, 2019, 07:08:43 PM

What is you thought?Huh

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
February 15, 2019, 06:47:31 PM

What is you thought?Huh
Some people have been lucky to actually gotten rich quickly in cryptocurrency, although I won't advocate such a mind set for any newbie.
Activity: 238
February 15, 2019, 06:36:59 PM
There is no eternal growth. The rise and fall are cyclical, like the joy of success in perfect moments and the fear and panic in the extraordinary .
I advise you to take care of your nerves, be patient and it in turn will be rewarded.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 15, 2019, 05:40:49 PM
Sure it's not. As all real investments you have to wait and a choose the right company/project.
As I think the future after decentralized exchanges, DexAge. Because Etherdelta and Forkdelta are old and they don't progreess ad update.
Pages:
Jump to: