Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme - page 10. (Read 23373 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
February 28, 2019, 09:23:22 AM
Cryptocurrency is one way to get rich but it is possible for those bigtime investors, but on the small time investors or for bounty hunters it is not possible even you work hard but it depends on how you work for it. cryptocurrency helps a lot of individuals to earn money so expect more about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
February 28, 2019, 07:54:00 AM
That a major mistake majority make. After the bull run in 2017, a Lot of people thought of crypto as a get rich quick scheme not knowing how long people had to wait or even how much money was lost in the process of investment and search for a promising projects. Change your mindest about crypto because like every other way to earn money, you are required to do some serious thinking and analysis to make right decisions. Once you have a change of mindset, you begin to view crypto  different and you would tend to channel more energy to achieve success.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
February 21, 2019, 10:23:53 PM
I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh

Indeed, it is not. I believe cryptocurrency is not a pyramid scheme or something like that.
i don't understand why peoples said crypto is dead just because the price has gone to the bottom.
cryptocurrency is dead when there is no crypto demand in the market anymore.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 21, 2019, 04:07:19 PM
Cryptocurrency has made some people very rich. And I hope that next time I will not miss my chance. But at the moment the cryptocurrency is causing damage.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
February 21, 2019, 04:01:00 PM
I absolutely agree with this thesis. Those who perceived a crypto as a quick / easy enrichment scheme are most likely now in huge losses and cursing themselves for stepping into this business. Financial markets require participants to have good qualifications so that they have the opportunity to earn something there, there is no easy money here.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
February 21, 2019, 03:55:48 PM
I think that for many people, cryptocurrencies have really become a way to make quick money, but those who happened to be here by chance, expect a similar repetition and this is their mistake, since it is unlikely that there will be such large jumps in the future.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
February 21, 2019, 03:47:27 PM
You think correctly and I like your optimism. I also believe that the crypto is alive and the bulls should come soon. You have to be patient and not give up.
confidence and patience like you are needed for the development of crypto currencies because we know the development of crypto currencies is decreasing
copper member
Activity: 351
February 21, 2019, 03:40:55 PM
I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh
Concurrency is not a get rich scheme process and procedure cople with effort need to be in place before we talk about success
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 21, 2019, 03:23:41 PM
Those investors who invested in cryptocurrency a few years ago now have a good portfolio. They invested in projects when the future of the cryptocurrency market was still unclear. In 2017, many people came to the market who thought that you could make money quickly. This is mistake.

Cryptocurrency can be considered as a source of income, but the risk here is very high, you can buy a fortune and lose everything. But the perspective here is very big.
You can lose everything only if the investor does not work with reliable projects, but tries to invest in all new ones to get as much profit as possible, thereby raising the risk to the maximum
Activity: 266
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
February 21, 2019, 01:53:43 PM
Indeed, in the cryptocurrency market it is very difficult to earn from the very beginning big money and cryptocurrency is not a quick enrichment scheme.
In the market it is very important to understand the processes and think carefully about your steps.
With experience, understanding will come and you will be able to determine priorities of investing for yourself.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
February 21, 2019, 01:51:58 PM
Those investors who invested in cryptocurrency a few years ago now have a good portfolio. They invested in projects when the future of the cryptocurrency market was still unclear. In 2017, many people came to the market who thought that you could make money quickly. This is mistake.

Cryptocurrency can be considered as a source of income, but the risk here is very high, you can buy a fortune and lose everything. But the perspective here is very big.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
February 21, 2019, 01:40:50 PM
Crypto Is actually like a get rich quick scheme though, but not a ponzi scheme as people may refer. If people call it a get rich quick scheme. To me it is not an insultive title. Those who are not involved discovered how quick it changes your status. In a country like mine to get what bitcoin can offer, you must either be working in a great organization or as a boss or politician.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
February 21, 2019, 01:14:46 PM
There is no eternal growth. The rise and fall are cyclical, like the joy of success in perfect moments and the fear and panic in the extraordinary .
I advise you to take care of your nerves, be patient and it in turn will be rewarded.
While you are correct that it is impossible to have eternal growth at the same time governments keep printing fiat at a very fast rate so that makes the value of everything to keep climbing up and the same is going to be true for cryptocurrencies, however I agree that the markets present cycles and that we need to have a very clear vision in which cycle we are so we can get the best profits out of the market, right now we are in a bear cycle and if we want to get profits we need to trade.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 18, 2019, 03:12:36 PM
No , not at all. Success in crypto world also needs your time and effort. You should be quick decision maker, a far sighter and patient.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
February 18, 2019, 02:57:42 PM
It used to be a get rich quick scheme but it isn't anymore people around this globe should know how things work its a patient scheme learn the skills make something out of it.
Activity: 759
Merit: 502
February 18, 2019, 02:39:20 PM
Digital forms of money still have genuine open doors for improvement yet you comprehend that this is simply only a chance no one here owes anything to anybody. Subsequently to discuss something genuine is not really fundamental at this point.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
February 18, 2019, 02:17:03 PM
People who weren't aware about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have a mentality that crypto is a get rich scheme. In this regard they try to get into the cryptocurrency usage and keeps on investing big without understanding the true factors associated with cryptocurrency. It requires time to get rich, before which one needs time to learn about it.
Activity: 392
February 18, 2019, 02:12:13 PM
In the conditions of the cryptocurrency market that is constantly changing, there is no very fast scheme to become rich.
Investing in coins takes place in the long term, and this is a feature of the market right now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
February 18, 2019, 02:06:46 PM
Activity: 364
February 18, 2019, 01:57:41 PM
We need to know that many people get rich because of Crypto and they are certainly very lucky. To achieve success at Crypto is certainly not easy and must continue to work hard. But I agree that Crypto is a get rich quick scheme but for those who have the ability and large capital.
Pages:
Jump to: