Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme - page 3. (Read 23373 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
March 18, 2019, 08:18:58 PM
I agree, when everyone wants to get rich quick but the thing that happens now is we ourselves must be patient to be able to benefit from the cryptocurrency market, all need processes and can not be fast
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 18, 2019, 08:01:39 PM
For some people, cryptocurrencies have become just the same scheme for quick enrichment, but now cryptocurrencies are only a tool for earning, and you should be able to trade well to earn.

Most people see crypto as a means to get rich faster. But to understand this, it was enough to get the BTC from the expensive price, there have been many falls in the last year.
The only reason people turn to the crypto is the volatile price. While playing with pips in others, 5-10 times price increase is possible in here.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
March 18, 2019, 07:54:49 PM
For some people, cryptocurrencies have become just the same scheme for quick enrichment, but now cryptocurrencies are only a tool for earning, and you should be able to trade well to earn.

In reality it is and most of us love it. Trading isnt the only way to earn though
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
March 18, 2019, 07:53:12 PM
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
March 18, 2019, 07:10:49 PM
If you are a good trader maybe you will get rich quick within 24 hours but you maybe taking the high risk for that matter, for me if i want to get rich with minimal risk i would go in long term investment we can only encounter low risk of it.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
March 18, 2019, 06:59:45 PM
Still there are a lot of coins that are classic pump and dump scheme. For example one of the biggest one - Bytecoin, every mainnet pumped this coin to the moon and after that big dump back.
There are a lot of such coins. I would say that there are hundreds of such coins. even in the top 100 coins that use the pump & dump scheme there are a lot
You can't get rich in over night through use a usual pump and dump, the only way to do that through put your money in the promising ico. that's possible to give you more than 6x from your initial investment.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
March 18, 2019, 06:51:52 PM
At this time further drop is most likely, I think everyone considering to invest in cryptocurrency should be aware of it.
They should make due diligence before investing for sure!
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
March 18, 2019, 04:53:17 PM
On cryptocurrencies, you can make money very quickly, or lose it. Investing in cryptocurrency has very big risks. Many investors forget this.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
March 18, 2019, 04:47:10 PM
I wish everyone can have this the same mentality, the problem is that some people feel it is get rich over night, but it does not work that way, just like every other business out there, crypto business needs Patience.
Activity: 462
March 18, 2019, 04:27:52 PM
Cryptocurrency is a very unpredictable and dangerous asset. Not every person can earn big money in the world of cryptocurrency. We must be very careful.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
March 18, 2019, 04:26:48 PM
Still there are a lot of coins that are classic pump and dump scheme. For example one of the biggest one - Bytecoin, every mainnet pumped this coin to the moon and after that big dump back.
There are a lot of such coins. I would say that there are hundreds of such coins. even in the top 100 coins that use the pump & dump scheme there are a lot
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
March 18, 2019, 04:11:49 PM
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
March 18, 2019, 03:48:44 PM
In order to truly become rich overnight, either insider information, or incredible luck, or a deal with the devil is necessary.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
March 18, 2019, 03:26:25 PM
Now it is very difficult to get rich thanks to investing in cryptocurrencies in the cryptocurrency market.
This does not mean that it is not possible.
The cryptocurrency market is very volatile and it is sometimes difficult to predict its manifestations.
I am sure that if you invest in promising long-term coins you will achieve success.
Activity: 336
March 17, 2019, 04:20:25 PM
Now on cryptocurrency to make money quickly a lot of money is very difficult. You must be very lucky that it is your coin that greatly increased in value. In the cryptocurrency market, much depends on luck, so it’s impossible to foresee everything.
Activity: 355
Merit: 28
March 17, 2019, 02:46:34 PM
Such posts as" cryptocurrency died " and so on, were a year ago and a few years ago. My opinion on this is that these posts are multiplying panic among the community and the price is falling. I am to this kind of posts as to spam and not more.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 17, 2019, 11:18:47 AM
Yep. But many people in this market think that this whole market is just made by profits. Mainly newcomers came to this ecosystem and they think that they will invest and get reach overnight. They don't know about the market and start inventing. In this market the money is not the main thing. The knowledge about the market and ecosystem is more important than money. So newcomers who think that this market is only made by profit don't come over that and get some knowledge.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
March 17, 2019, 08:06:23 AM
Everyone of course has a different definition of crypto. If we want to be fast with crypto, we can trade, that is by buying at a cheap price and then selling it when the price rises and reaches the target we want. While if we use this technology as a means of our investment, we will hold it for a long time. The conclusion is that all depends on the Bitcoin user itself how he has enabled this technology.
Activity: 487
Merit: 100
March 17, 2019, 07:33:48 AM
In the periof of FOMO everywhere, quick rich is abundantly everywhere too.
It's possible to get fast rick in the fomo-period of crypto market, but unfortunately it does not happen too often.
some years for each time like this.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
March 17, 2019, 07:24:21 AM
Actually, crypto used to be that. As a matter of fact, the growth of crypto used to be the fastest way to get rich. You invest in forex, stocks, bonds, real estate, and what have you. They all grow slow as compared to crypto years earlier. Crypto could easily give you a double in your investment in a few months time. However, that is not happening every single day. There are bearish seasons as well. During which, patiently HODLing is the key. And especially in the previous year until now, the bearish season is unbelievably long. Those who are weak will definitely give up.
Pages:
Jump to: