Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme - page 7. (Read 23373 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 40
March 04, 2019, 02:48:28 AM
It is easier to get caught in the bear sentiment when the market moves downwards in the short term, but totally agree that the market is actually still 5 to 6 times larger than what it was just a few years ago, which is relatively impressive when compared to any traditional markets
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
March 04, 2019, 02:45:55 AM
Yes, indeed. And why all of the people don't know about the crypto is really make you not rich, but you will be rich if you are lucky enough.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
March 04, 2019, 02:43:52 AM
Obviously, cryptocurrency is for those who have a lot of patience and ability to adapt any kinda situation. Yes this is a great opportunity for a dream future, but short-term investments will not give you a good return it may even pull you to lose your money. It may take months or years but the life is brighter and you will get an opportunity if you invest in this.
Activity: 420
March 04, 2019, 02:35:17 AM
I believe that cryptocurrency will make me a rich person sometime. I make a lot of efforts to increase my capital. Cryptocurrency gives me great opportunities.
Activity: 191
March 04, 2019, 02:22:32 AM
Not only you feel like that.
Same like me and other people here, we know market is not grow fine.
Maybe we need hold for more more time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
March 04, 2019, 02:00:52 AM
This advice is meant for the newbies ,I'm here to support the technology although I have my own portfolio only just for the future ,my focus now is to learn more not for quick money
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
March 03, 2019, 10:59:42 PM
For starters, crypto is not dead. She has a long way of development and transformation.
Despite the bad market, millions of real money are spinning here. This means that the crypto is full of possibilities and its potential has not yet been fully revealed.

The money you are talking about are investors money who has been used and trick. Crypto is goof but if you refer to the trading aspect you can noticed that it is widely manipulated by some whales and this isnt good for the actual growth of different projects which rely on trading than the development itself. I like to see a crypto moon, on its own progress not by hype news.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
March 03, 2019, 10:46:24 PM
People who have a short-term mentality will tend to get burned in this market and with investing generally, unless they are day traders. Having a fundamental appreciation of this industry means you will come to terms with the fact that it may take many years or even decades for it to fully develop.
Activity: 397
Merit: 1
March 03, 2019, 10:43:32 PM
crypto is not as fast as getting rich, I think it's wrong. instead of the profits generated from crypto all reap its own process not when bitcoin explodes in 2017 and we assume that it can be impromptu this year or the next. I am sure that crypto has many benefits but everything still needs a process, while the market is still down.
Activity: 392
https://saturn.black
March 03, 2019, 10:27:14 PM
Yes, that is true don't expect wealth from crypto, because the current crypto condition is different from the one before, we don't know when crypto will rise and will give us a big advantage, don't expect something that won't happen in the future
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 03, 2019, 10:18:27 PM
I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh

How could they say that crypto is a quick scheme platform if they say that the ICO's are dead? No one would be profitable in that behavior, I think what we need to do is to increase the support in order for vast adoption of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 630
March 03, 2019, 10:17:18 PM
I also have the same feeling when I started here years ago. I thought it will going to be dead because of those negative reviews but if you will going to stay and study more about it you will learn that it's really worth it and yes it's not always giving a quick profit.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
March 03, 2019, 09:31:44 PM
Maybe most of them who think like that are the people who had experienced the bull run in 2017 when most ico was success and when most coin grow rapidly. But I am sure people who involved with crypto before that year already have a wise mind that crypto need a patience not a rich quick scheme.
Activity: 498
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
March 03, 2019, 09:22:20 PM
A lot of people misunderstand this and as a result they get disappointed. Many people had the conception that crypto is all about getting rich quick but when dawn on them they get disappointed.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 03, 2019, 08:31:00 PM
precisely crypto is a very long scheme to get rich. Just look, crypto-rich people are people who started crypto investments 5 years before and rose to the moon in 2017. And this year crypto has not risen too since falling in 2018. So it's clear, not a fast method for rich , but a long-term investment process.
Activity: 213
March 03, 2019, 07:58:39 PM
That's true because in crypto you need to know everything so you will know how to manage it. In crypto you cannot get a easy money we need a hard work and patience. And most importantly the knowledge about Cryptocurrency how manage it and how can make successful profits.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
March 03, 2019, 07:54:39 PM
It is true that most of those who have been in the space for quite some time now, are still trying to get the best from the present nature of the crypto space.
Most times, what bounty hunters earn, is not enough to justify for the work done and sometimes, it might seem like a waste of time.
That not withstanding, proper research is needed before the start of any bounty, trading and the likes.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
March 03, 2019, 04:20:39 PM
I believe that if a person has decided to take up cryptocurrency to earn money, then he should not constantly complain about the current situation on the cryptocurrency market. Everyone should understand that cryptocurrency can not always be profitable. Therefore, it is better to concentrate on finding opportunities to make money rather than writing nonsense.
If you call the scheme, then of course the nature of the enrichment will not be a single user of cryptocurrency. The fact is that all opportunities in the cryptocurrency market are of a practical random nature, given the price position in the cryptocurrency market. But if a person is professional and has enough experience for daily trading, then you can earn a lot of money on the difference in price of certain coins.
Activity: 112
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
March 03, 2019, 04:20:32 PM
In the cryptocurrency market it is very difficult to become very rich at one moment.
If you are a newbie then it is even more difficult.
Therefore, having come to the market, it is necessary to study and understand it very carefully in order to make the least possible mistakes when investing.
Activity: 336
March 03, 2019, 03:51:51 PM
I believe that if a person has decided to take up cryptocurrency to earn money, then he should not constantly complain about the current situation on the cryptocurrency market. Everyone should understand that cryptocurrency can not always be profitable. Therefore, it is better to concentrate on finding opportunities to make money rather than writing nonsense.
Pages:
Jump to: