Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme - page 8. (Read 23373 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 1
March 03, 2019, 05:44:07 AM
For starters, crypto is not dead. She has a long way of development and transformation.
Despite the bad market, millions of real money are spinning here. This means that the crypto is full of possibilities and its potential has not yet been fully revealed.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
March 03, 2019, 05:17:28 AM
We need to think not only about how to quick get rich, but also the support of cryptocurrency, otherwise the crypto-world will not live long.
everyone who wants to be rich in crypto surely supports the development of crypto in any case. maybe by spreading crypto excellence to the closest person or other things. so I think as long as he wants profit, they will fully support crypto
copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
March 03, 2019, 04:51:03 AM
I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh

Theres no easy money happen here it should be work and offer some time before into the lambo. You have no control for those complaining maybe they are shock of what happen in the market these long bear market. Don't make newbies believe for easy money because it should be worked every thing we received here in crypto comnunity.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 03, 2019, 04:38:52 AM
Most people who have invested in cryptocurrency are under stress, so they often don’t know what to do with cryptocurrency and whether it has a future. You should not trust different critics, the price of cryptocurrency changes every day, and no one has yet given an accurate forecast. Therefore, you need to trust only yourself, read the news about cryptocurrency and believe in its future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
March 03, 2019, 04:26:13 AM
We need to think not only about how to quick get rich, but also the support of cryptocurrency, otherwise the crypto-world will not live long.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
March 03, 2019, 04:21:05 AM
I am not very upset about the fall of the cryptocurrency market. I like to trade in a falling market, this can bring a good and stable income, especially when compared with falling investments. In addition, I am confident that in the future, prices for cryptocurrency will start to grow in the future and I will also be able to earn money on investments.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
March 03, 2019, 04:19:27 AM
bull run occurs when markets fluctuate unreasonably, bull run can occur where demand is higher than bidding, and where coin prices do not match the number of coins, in 2017, a bull run was caused by the release of coins after blocking in China, and there so many buyers to save their coins in the long run, so that bulls running don't happen all the time, it requires extraordinary conditions like 2017. so don't hunt bull run, invest realistically in crypto, then wealth will come to you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 03, 2019, 04:08:55 AM
In 2017 you can get rich quickly within 1 month. But the market is not the same as 2017 so we can't get rich quickly. We need to be patient and wait a long time to get this profit in 2019
As much as we would like to see a repeat of the scenario, the probability is almost zero, now to earn decent money you need to work hard and risk more than usual
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
March 03, 2019, 03:43:28 AM
This is fact, cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick scheme. It is a system that requires learning and studying. You need to understand what the system is all about. If you understand, you wouldn't be in a hurry to get rich quickly  because that might get you burnt. If you understandthe concept of dip and bull, then you will know there are seasons in the system.  People who do not understand this seasons get easily burnt because when they see the dip, the immediately think it is the end For cryptocurrency  and they panic sell thereby selling at a loss of what they invested.  In studying, one also needs to know the entry point to trade, when to buy and when sell. When to trade the News. With knowledge, you can earn big in crypto but not in a rush.

Unless if you are destined to get rich in a single purchase or that you are super duper lucky that money is attracted to you. Otherwise, you still have to work your butt out to earn something from the crypto-market. The only thing I like is that I can do it whenever and wherever I want to earn from it.
Indeed, if you want to be rich in one night then use gambling. crypto investment is not gambling that can benefit thousands of times in one night. You need to work hard to get rich. will need a process to achieve success. crypto is not a rich quick scheme. but crypto investment is a way to get rich
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
March 03, 2019, 03:34:10 AM
In 2017 you can get rich quickly within 1 month. But the market is not the same as 2017 so we can't get rich quickly. We need to be patient and wait a long time to get this profit in 2019
Activity: 327
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
March 03, 2019, 03:01:09 AM
Everything certainly has its own stages and is not as easy as we imagine especially in this digital world. I believe that crypto provides many benefits but it is not easy, we have to go through several stages and cannot get rich soon.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
March 03, 2019, 02:54:59 AM
This is true you can't get rich in a just a matter of days or months unless your investment take a high leap regards to the development in the product just like what happen in the past where many coins pump in price. But today you need to exert big effort and have a very big patience in your life if you want to succeed here.
Many people do believe that they could get easily rich here in cryptocurrency, but in reality they don't because they still need a lot of patience, learnings, and hardwork for them to get rich and become successful with cryptocurrency.
They have wrong impression, they just believe that it is a quick venue to earned and forget the importance of educating themselves, things is different
when you know what to do inside the investment platform that you take, there's no quick way without taking the risk one mistake will lead you to totally
burned everything, instead of becoming rich it will turned to the otherside.

Crypto needs being studied and well prepared, both your financial and emotional capabilities.

That's what happens when people just jump the bandwagon. They see other people getting rich, they dive right in and shell out cash without researching first. Some would even take out loans. This is true not just for crypto but many get-rich-quick schemes as well.

If they're lucky, they do profit. However they're more likely to hear of such opportunities when a bubble is about to burst or if it's a Ponzi, when the pyramid has become impossible to hold up.
There are a lot of pyramids in the world and we have a very frequent intersection with them. The structure of the pyramids must be studied and be very careful when entering the pyramid.
Crypto is not a pyramid and it has no correlation with it. But remember a lot of people are using icos as a way to generate a huge of money instantly. Remember this dude ico looks the same as the stock market. When it's created by a good company and there will be a lot of hype.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
March 03, 2019, 02:52:20 AM
This is fact, cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick scheme. It is a system that requires learning and studying. You need to understand what the system is all about. If you understand, you wouldn't be in a hurry to get rich quickly  because that might get you burnt. If you understandthe concept of dip and bull, then you will know there are seasons in the system.  People who do not understand this seasons get easily burnt because when they see the dip, the immediately think it is the end For cryptocurrency  and they panic sell thereby selling at a loss of what they invested.  In studying, one also needs to know the entry point to trade, when to buy and when sell. When to trade the News. With knowledge, you can earn big in crypto but not in a rush.

Unless if you are destined to get rich in a single purchase or that you are super duper lucky that money is attracted to you. Otherwise, you still have to work your butt out to earn something from the crypto-market. The only thing I like is that I can do it whenever and wherever I want to earn from it.
copper member
Activity: 138
March 03, 2019, 02:49:58 AM
copper member
Activity: 234
March 03, 2019, 02:37:36 AM
Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme and it won't ever be, so every cryptocurrency enthusiast should know this from the onset and won't be like they aren't being patient enough for the market to survive and make profits.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 03, 2019, 02:15:48 AM
If you think constructively, we can not wait for bullrun because of a very strong drop in confidence in the crypto industry. Bullrun is very dependent on the information that is around a certain list of cryptocurrencies. And now this information is very bad.
Activity: 462
March 02, 2019, 02:36:22 AM
Yes crypto is not a get rich quick scheme, but do you need to blame those that complaining over the bearish market? no you should not because every person that come in to crypto is here with the intention of making profit, but lttle did they no that MANA does not fall from heaven everyday, by now they must have learn their lesson.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 01, 2019, 03:43:42 PM
This is true you can't get rich in a just a matter of days or months unless your investment take a high leap regards to the development in the product just like what happen in the past where many coins pump in price. But today you need to exert big effort and have a very big patience in your life if you want to succeed here.
Many people do believe that they could get easily rich here in cryptocurrency, but in reality they don't because they still need a lot of patience, learnings, and hardwork for them to get rich and become successful with cryptocurrency.
They have wrong impression, they just believe that it is a quick venue to earned and forget the importance of educating themselves, things is different
when you know what to do inside the investment platform that you take, there's no quick way without taking the risk one mistake will lead you to totally

Crypto needs being studied and well prepared, both your financial and emotional capabilities.

That's what happens when people just jump the bandwagon. They see other people getting rich, they dive right in and shell out cash without researching first. Some would even take out loans. This is true not just for crypto but many get-rich-quick schemes as well.

If they're lucky, they do profit. However they're more likely to hear of such opportunities when a bubble is about to burst or if it's a Ponzi, when the pyramid has become impossible to hold up.
There are a lot of pyramids in the world and we have a very frequent intersection with them. The structure of the pyramids must be studied and be very careful when entering the pyramid.
Activity: 994
Merit: 302
March 01, 2019, 07:21:01 AM

Activity: 144
March 01, 2019, 05:59:18 AM
I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh

What you say is true that I also feel normal with the current market conditions, precisely this situation can be an arena for us to learn and gain experience so that we can make good decisions at every opportunity provided by crypto currencies. This experience can be a lesson for us so we can have a good strategy in playing crypto currencies because I also consider that crypto currencies are not a scheme to get rich quick. But crypto currencies are like life money where we can profit from this crypto currency routinely if we are able to read and take opportunities.

Exactly but the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anneli-elicoin-cpu-mining-only-exchange-available-3028302... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Pages:
Jump to: