Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme - page 5. (Read 23373 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
March 12, 2019, 07:24:59 PM
I also feel the same way, maybe because I have experienced things like this a few times so I am not afraid of the future of the market because in my experience, the market will recover after falling and I am sure that will also happen again this year
I don't know why there are so many people who say that this is the end of crypto even though they know that crypto is becoming increasingly popular and of course the fact is very opposite to "the end of crypto"
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
March 12, 2019, 07:15:20 PM
That's true crypto is not quick scheme that you will get a easy money. If you want to invest in crypto you need a lot of patience and also we need to understand everything we do in crypto. It's not just you put your money and we do nothing it's not like that.
Activity: 226
Merit: 4
March 12, 2019, 07:12:02 PM
You are right, the market has it`s own cycles and that has nothing to do with yearly split. Bearish market
is a normal situation of the market  we have to learn how to deal with it .
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
March 12, 2019, 07:05:38 PM
If we're to tell ourselves the hard truth, we would realised its not only the weak hands or those with get rich quick mindset that's complaining the market has gone through a lot of unending corrections for a year now. It's wise if people complain.
We are actually free to complain but that is not the position of the cryptocurrencies market.  The market went too far in 2017, and it is now making corrections in other to revert back to were it started last two years.  Things will get better and the market stabilized.
Those are not following crypto from when it was worth a few penny don't know about how crypto has created a very great progress. Must of people are only taking ATH as their main indication to determine the position of crypto itself.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
March 12, 2019, 06:51:25 PM
I think Crypto does have the potential to get rich quick overnight, but it's all needed thinking and hard work, because proper research is needed to analyze prices in that market, so Crypto is a real job, not a get rich quick scheme.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 12, 2019, 06:28:29 PM
A much more successful strategy for thinking will be the understanding that you can make money in the crypto market, but this requires a lot of effort. There is also a chance to get rich quickly, but this is usually an accident.

Seeing Cryptocurrency as a way of being rich looks like starting trade with loss. This psychological aspect will always in your mind, and some loss leads to unnecessary movements. Just pretend you lost them.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
March 12, 2019, 06:16:01 PM
Most people mistake cryptocurrency for a get rich quick scheme, though like every other hustle it can make you rich but it doesn't come over night and without work. You have to work for everything and also be willing to persevere. The veterans in the market are aware of this but only the weak ones are complaining.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
March 12, 2019, 05:42:39 PM
People who think and believe that cryptocurrency is a get rich quick scheme do not really understand the main concept behind the introduction and development of cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is just the digital form of physical money but with this, transactions are made simple, easier and faster with a low fees charged. But due to the value of some of the crypto coin, people invest in them to some amount of profit when its market price increases....  
Most people do not really understand what bitcoin is about, they see bitcoin as a weird form of currency and they do not understand why something like bitcoin exist when there is already fiat in place but what they do not get is that once in a while their fiat currency will fail and in some extreme cases disappears and when that happens those holding fiat lose everything and that is not something that you need to worry about if you are holding bitcoin.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
March 12, 2019, 05:38:51 PM
I am a forever crypto supporter, I am involved in crypto since 2013! But trust me, After losing 87% of my fund, I feel sorry and I am sure I would not make such money again very soon. You would suggest me to hodl until BTC price grows? Yes, I am good at it. but many of my holding coins are dead and scam, where their price was 1-1.5 USD in the bull run! Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme, I agree with it. But from 20K USD to 3300 USD, it was totally unexpectable for most of the true supports too! But we believe everything will be alright, the market is doing well and growing gradually, this is a good fact.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
March 12, 2019, 05:12:27 PM
This is very important to realize before the next bull run. The crash was caused by people who were greedy and unexperienced in crypto. These people wanted quick profits and when these profits didn´t come, they caused a panic.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
March 12, 2019, 05:06:33 PM
A much more successful strategy for thinking will be the understanding that you can make money in the crypto market, but this requires a lot of effort. There is also a chance to get rich quickly, but this is usually an accident.

It is important not only to understand that the market is full of opportunities for earnings, but also the courage to take advantage of these opportunities, because most of them involve the risk of loss.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
March 12, 2019, 05:05:50 PM
As with any field of activity, cryptocurrency is a very difficult area in which it is necessary to understand and study and those people who come to make quick money often lose all their investments and then complain that it is impossible to earn in this area.
only lucky people are suddenly rich because sometimes even though we have mastered it but the condition makes us unable to do much.
so we really have to throw away our thoughts if crypto is a rich quick scheme because in this field there are many things that can prevent us from getting rich.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
March 12, 2019, 05:01:06 PM
At the moment I remain absolutely confident that the cryptocurrency is not a scheme for rapid enrichment.
After the decline of the market in 2018, the long-term holder is now making a profit.
After the restoration of the market, which may not be soon, these people will be able to enrich themselves.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
March 12, 2019, 04:51:41 PM
We are actually free to complain but that is not the position of the cryptocurrencies market.  The market went too far in 2017, and it is now making corrections in other to revert back to were it started last two years.  Things will get better and the market stabilized.
We don't know that, things may remain as they are for very long time but at least market is somehow stabilized.
Yes, it is not get rich quick scheme whoever thinks it is, has nothing to do in this industry and should leave.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
March 11, 2019, 02:49:03 PM
If we're to tell ourselves the hard truth, we would realised its not only the weak hands or those with get rich quick mindset that's complaining the market has gone through a lot of unending corrections for a year now. It's wise if people complain.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
March 11, 2019, 02:37:14 PM
As with any field of activity, cryptocurrency is a very difficult area in which it is necessary to understand and study and those people who come to make quick money often lose all their investments and then complain that it is impossible to earn in this area.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
March 11, 2019, 02:09:56 PM
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
March 05, 2019, 07:39:44 AM
Everyone should stay away from get quick rich schemes because they will back fire in the end ,there is never a legit source of making money ,you need to enjoy your source of income and embraced it wholeheartedly so that it will Leads to passion and passion always leads to success. Never ever give up
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
March 05, 2019, 06:55:30 AM
Yes you are right on this front. Unlike in the past when people thought cryptocurrency to be a get riches quick project and which was also partly right, the crypto market is becoming stable and stronger. Nowadays, cryptocurrency is being treated as a stock market. Just like other projects, it needs time to grow and generate benefits to investors.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
March 05, 2019, 03:44:24 AM
I agree. And I am even to some extent glad that in 2017 I did not have time to get easy money from the cryptocurrency market. After one and a half years, I found many opportunities to consistently make money on cryptocurrency, regardless of their course at the moment. And this moment inspires me more than a quick profit.
Pages:
Jump to: