Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is Power - page 12. (Read 2359 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 12:08:37 PM
I think the current government and banks are very afraid of encrypted currencies. That's why they can't get the money. It's very afraid to break the existing system. Fear of the stability of the financial system. They still can not accept the world that will soon be changed by encrypted currencies.

Activity: 208
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 11:55:22 AM
Yeah, crypto is a new technology that will change the traditional system that requires many parties to control it. Crypto isnt like that, we can do without limit and intervention, this is the best
Activity: 418
Merit: 103
July 14, 2018, 11:49:33 AM
Yep. The truth is that. So the government and banks do not like crypto. and in the near future. Crypto will beat the bank in terms of the number of people using it. I like the anonymity and the freedom to decide my property through crypto
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 11:48:14 AM
I totally concur with you that crypto has the flexibility of doing its own work. Nobody can hinder in this. In any case, a portion of the legislatures are feeling undermined as they scarcely can control over this. On the other hand, seeing the financial advancement and its helpfulness numerous nations are embracing it slowly.
Activity: 25
July 14, 2018, 11:46:59 AM
crypt is definitely the future, and it is possible to soon replace the old currencies
Activity: 77
Merit: 5
July 14, 2018, 11:43:37 AM
Undoubtedly, crypto currency is a force. It's a good income if you use this tool correctly. And in general, an excellent method is to increase your owoi money in perspective!
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
July 14, 2018, 11:33:03 AM
Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.
I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.

maybe crypto is the future of payments on the internet but we must accept this that investors ha suffered so much due to the volatility of the crypto and investor lost the confidence on the crypto.. indeed crypto is decentralized it make the transactions boderless ,easy and fast but sellers does not feel safe in accepting the crypto due to its volatility
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 11:21:04 AM
Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.
I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.

Yes crypto can be the power to financial freedom and it could also send a lot of people bankrupt if they are livid and inconsistent. Cryptocurrency is independent and this is why there are few manipulations but with time it will all be moderated and better times are coming too
But it has been changed when the futures contract has come and that give so many bad impacts to the cyrptocurrency, you can see that when the contract will be expired and there will be a huge dump for that.
The more bad thing has come to the crypto since it's realted to the any centralized system
Activity: 182
July 14, 2018, 11:14:03 AM
Indeed crypto enough to give free space to the owner, this country feels aggrieved because of freedom crypto and benefits users. This is the crypto world whose owner is unknown. The kind of supernatural that we create and benefit us.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 11:06:17 AM
I completely agree with you that crypto has the freedom of doing its own work. No one can interrupt in this. However, some of the governments are feeling threatened as they hardly can control over this. Then again, seeing the economic development and its usefulness many countries are adopting it gradually.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
July 13, 2018, 06:21:44 AM

Yes crypto can be the power to financial freedom and it could also send a lot of people bankrupt if they are livid and inconsistent. Cryptocurrency is independent and this is why there are few manipulations but with time it will all be moderated and better times are coming too
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
July 13, 2018, 06:17:05 AM
Very well said! and that's probably why the rich bankers are saying bitcoin is a "scam"; bitcoin will be worth nothing; etc.. they're scared!
just don't sell and I'm sure we all will be happy, and the world will actually become a better place!  Cool
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
July 13, 2018, 06:15:25 AM
Pages:
Jump to: