Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is Power - page 7. (Read 2359 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 257
August 03, 2018, 08:14:20 AM
Crypto is really amazing event in our life because its influence is so surprising without jokes. I think that crrypto will be increasing in the future as well because the end is not so close.
But at the same time, do not forget that we lose security without control and independent, but in this case we should be able to ensure our own security. As we can see, this is a problem.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 08:10:18 AM
Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.
I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.

Definitely Yes I agree with what you say mate. Cryptocurrency has the power to have financial freedom. No one can dictate us with our money. Transaction is only for the 2 people involved. If the used of cryptocurrency are inconsistent and bluish a lot of people will be bankrupt.  Some people manipulate the cryptocurrency because it is independent to banks and government. But when the time comes that it can be manipulate it will all be moderated and have better days coming soon.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 07:52:57 AM
Crypto is really amazing event in our life because its influence is so surprising without jokes. I think that crrypto will be increasing in the future as well because the end is not so close.
Activity: 292
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 01, 2018, 03:52:59 PM
Sure.
In this environment, self-determination belongs to us, no one is capable of interfering.
So, I totally agree with you.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 03:06:49 PM
Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.
I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.

And what is very important to know: the market of cryptocurrencies today is similar to the era of the Gold Rush era. You can quickly enrich yourself and lose everything as quickly. The rate of the cryptocurrency is jumping like a mad bull in a race, and everything depends on feeling and luck. And also on how carefully you hold your hand on the pulse of events in the economy.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 02:59:21 PM
good words, I fully agree with you! Crypto currency is strength and financial freedom!
Activity: 125
July 31, 2018, 10:21:08 PM
Yes it is! Actually according to my own opinion crypto is more powerful place than we think. Some big personalities involved with this kind of new business form that could be the future of the world. Maybe sooner the people will accept this kind of trend.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 31, 2018, 10:17:19 PM
Crypto is the only financial asset that the Government doesn't have a full control. Maybe in the upcoming years they will find a way to track and restrict crypto if needed. I like the fact that you mention financial freedom. That is one of the things that crypto can help us achieve. By being wise and knowing the basics, crypto can be a good way to earn money and a road to financial freedom.
Activity: 196
July 31, 2018, 10:12:43 PM
The true power of cryptocurrencies is its capacity to transact money without central power. Right now, the power rests on the nation-states. With a virtual or digital currency, the right returns to its rightful owners -the people. This could also mean opening doors to a more dynamic world of commerce, laying the foundation for a stronger economy. Sounds like an ideal world, right?
Activity: 210
July 30, 2018, 10:59:25 PM
There is no doubt that crypto currency is a power and will bring good and good income if you use it properly and will increase your money.
Activity: 123
July 30, 2018, 10:05:36 PM

I do not think crypto will be forever, this is only temporary. Technologies such as smart contracts and blockchain are imperfect technologies.
Hackers can still access the account, and many still lose. Think about something else, it's just a waste of time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 10:02:18 PM

Yes, because the crypto currency we can trade from anywhere and not limited. Crypto creates good value in the market, great exchange and many investors are here. This community will get bigger as time goes by, and crypto will progress.
Activity: 64
July 30, 2018, 09:33:49 PM

Certainly, crypto becomes a force for real financial freedom, capable of making it richer when done consistently. Cryptocurrency is independent and this is why there are some games here, but with the development of time all will be moderated and a better time will come soon.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 01:17:40 AM
I think crypto can make a lot of difference in the world. I think its power is rising day by day and in my opinion, transaction fees can go downer if a lot of new people start to make buying in crypto.
Crypto will change the world and continues to grow it is clear. more and more support for crypto and crypto are also increasingly able to function properly make crypto strength be increased. Crypto is increasingly powerful in some time in terms of prices and will certainly be a good thing to invest in the long term.
Activity: 22
July 30, 2018, 12:44:56 AM
The birth of cryptocurrencies marks a turning point in the history of electronic payment.
Bitcoin, for example. One of the advantages of bitcoin coins is that they can not be faked, because bitcoins do not exist in the physical form. In addition, bitcoin testing is free of charge. In the future, there may be a whole new power.
Activity: 98
July 30, 2018, 12:11:41 AM

True, now we are many who understand how to control our own money without using third parties such as government, banks or even traders.
All become clear with blockchain, I think the next generation will enjoy the power of crypto more easily.
Activity: 84
July 30, 2018, 12:00:29 AM

I can say wisely that this is a different power. Everyone has power, and not everyone in crypto is a big investor, and through crypto will probably make everyone equal with each other. Therefore, that is what crypto offers that make us love it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
July 29, 2018, 11:39:45 PM
yes , it is a  big power . About 5 years ago I was doing hardwork in online but I was getting very small amount of earnings , now with the help for the earnings of cryptourrency I am a rich person in my community .
the power of crypto is really amazing,  Shocked
just a few months i can get some of my wishes.

and when you say "I'm a rich person in my community",
i trust that future cryptourrency will also change my life like you.  Wink Smiley
Activity: 196
July 29, 2018, 11:34:47 PM
You are right. An era where each and everyone of us will achieve the true meaning of financial freedom by using cryptocurrency. Once it will be recognized all over the world, those fiat currency will surely be converted to cryptocurrency.It may take time but a brighter future is coming.

I would like to say, if I like with your comment. Cryptocurrency brings many advantages. In addition, we can manage our private crypto account, invest in cryptocurrency, promise and benefit us. cryptocurrency is a great opportunity for us to make money and also more benefits and in the future may create more value in the market.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 11:25:26 PM
Yes crypto is power and changed many financial of many people. Poor people can be rich in short times only possible in crypto. Crypto is make revolusioner and helped many people around the world to make better financial. I think everyone in the world should be jump in to crypto to get better future.
I do not think there's anything short to gain wealth. crypto does have a great power to change people's economy but not in a short time. all takes time, if you invest crypto would also take time to get the benefits. if by bounty, the result is not as big as you think.
Pages:
Jump to: