Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is Power - page 5. (Read 2359 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 09:19:53 AM
Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.
I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.
with crypto to can earn from anywhere, it gives you financial power and freedom
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 10, 2018, 09:15:50 AM
Depending on our thinking, if crypto is the power then there is quite a lot to think about, if we rely on crypto to live and expect that the market will bounce back so I think The market will grow again and we will be rich
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
September 10, 2018, 08:44:18 AM
Money = power,
Crypto = the purest form of money.
Crypto = pure power!
Such a redundant words, awkward in my eyes. For me, money is power and the crypto is a part of money that can cast around the planet, lol, sound like a game online. But the real deal here is about having a huge amount of crypto currencies can change human life for an instant. Like owning the life of those lower level than your progress. Since the virtual money is dominating on this era, no wonder this will continue until the end with no end.
Activity: 123
Merit: 16
September 10, 2018, 08:01:22 AM
Money = power,
Crypto = the purest form of money.
Crypto = pure power!
Activity: 168
September 10, 2018, 08:00:21 AM
I think that the crypto currency is really strong and independent. It has great potential. And the main interest from many investors around the world. This speaks volumes.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 07:56:06 AM
I agree. Crypto currency is a huge and powerful force. Crypto currency has unique properties and opportunities, which are not in ordinary currency. Crypto currency will show its strength!
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
September 10, 2018, 07:45:53 AM
I'm developing here at the Forum, investing in altcoys and ISO projects. Why? Because my faith in the power of crypto is very strong. Crypto will win.

Yes cryptos will definitely win. At this point, it is no longer a matter of how but only a matter of when the coins will take over. They are the currencies of the future that is why I am also investing so much in them, there is no way to tell for sure how long they will last but there is always the fact that there will always be a growing demand for the coins and the people who are investing now are the ones who are getting the best out of it.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 02:21:11 PM
I'm developing here at the Forum, investing in altcoys and ISO projects. Why? Because my faith in the power of crypto is very strong. Crypto will win.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 06:41:41 AM
nicely said! due to crypto forex we can do trade from everywhere and endless additionally this created excellent fee in marketplace also there may be trade to trade cash so traders have become more benefits and in destiny it could be create extra cost in marketplace.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
August 18, 2018, 07:49:05 AM
Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.
I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.
Yes crypto has its own power with so much pressure from many parties and circles from all over the world. Until now crypto can still survive with such a high value, it will be difficult if crypto dies I am sure, because there is still a lot of great support provided from all walks of life from all over the world supporting crypto. So there's no need to say if the crypto has ended, it's dead or whatever it's just because the market crashed so sharply.
Activity: 642
August 18, 2018, 07:43:19 AM
Of course cryptocurrency is a force for financial freedom, I also hope crypto continues to improve its deficiencies and continue to grow. Later crypto is at the top and side by side in real terms with cash. Companies are increasingly using it, and more and more countries are legalizing it.
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
August 17, 2018, 09:04:41 PM
the probleme that crypto has became badass more than banks as they are manupilated by people that we dont really known it can be some gov involved
Activity: 798
August 17, 2018, 08:52:32 PM

Cryptocurrency is decentralized monetary system. I am believe government will accepting it because we are living on technology era. I am believe cryptocurrency adoption in real world will be massive because crypto creating eficiency and saving a lot cost for transaction
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 08:11:37 PM
I support this post. Crypto is a force, and with crypto currencies you can make transactions and conduct business with customers around the world, bypassing ordinary banks. With the crypt, the future is visible, the chances of becoming very rich are clear.
Activity: 532
August 16, 2018, 01:42:56 AM
The goal was exactly like this, but now it is impossible to say that it was fulfilled. The market has attracted too many scams and I think that for a long time to complete freedom.
Activity: 182
August 16, 2018, 01:32:17 AM
I am glad that it can really change the usual financial world. I am sure that everything will continue to be so and we will be free from banks.
Activity: 364
August 14, 2018, 11:41:44 PM
cryptocurrency is digitalize fiat money and money is power. ot controls the world.
in the early stage of cryptocurrencies it is used ad the mode of payment of the silk road a blackmarket in which illegal transactions occur. but from 2008 up to now, the illegal trade using cryptos. only mean that the society is now embracing crypto to do day to day transactions. just like a knife, you can use it to kill but you can also use it to cook food for in need. it is just a matter how you use it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
August 14, 2018, 11:30:29 PM
I agree crypto is the future. You can earn and save money from it. Freedom is really in our hands now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
August 14, 2018, 11:08:50 PM

Crypto strengths in financial and investment truth and transparency. Once the world starts the global integration of blockchain solutions into the financial sector, many corrupt organizations will soon be removed from the system. In the future, all financial crimes will be increas
Activity: 357
August 14, 2018, 08:44:26 AM
Yes crypto now has a chance to change our payment system including their token by using in some stuff like buying something or anything,so for me i`m glad that we have it now and i`m sure crypto will be broad in many country after some few year.
Pages:
Jump to: