Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is Power - page 6. (Read 2359 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 08:41:16 AM
Knowledge on crypto is power, not crypto itself. Many people know about crypto but not everyone are really knowledgable about it.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 08:12:36 AM
Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.
I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.
I think we will always need a third party, even in crypto technology. Exchange markets are third parties even though they are different from conventional systems. And with so many scams on ico, maybe we start to miss third parties.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 07:47:30 AM
Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.
I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.

I believe so too, with the growing popularity of cryptos and more and more people coming into cryptos then the people who own the cryptos are the ones who hold the power in their hands. Having cryptos puts you in complete control of your own money, does not give anybody the ability to use or control your money for you. If you have it, then you have freed yourself financially.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 06:42:14 AM
it is true, especially in countries that legalize cryptocurrency as a means of payment or so on.
it is very helpful as a supporter of the country's economy.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
August 14, 2018, 06:41:01 AM
Crypto is a digital currency that is very practical and also beneficial for its users who are actually used effectively. Crypto can replace paper currency. but that according to many people is impossible. Crypto is also not widely recognized by the Government in countries in the World, because basically the government is difficult to monitor the Crypto world. only a few countries admit it like England and others.
although I agree absolutely, but what's new? there is already a lot of talk about this, everyone repeats each other: blockchain, cryptocurrencies and their opportunities for the future. I think those who are on the form understand this and so.
Activity: 28
August 14, 2018, 06:13:26 AM
Crypto is a digital currency that is very practical and also beneficial for its users who are actually used effectively. Crypto can replace paper currency. but that according to many people is impossible. Crypto is also not widely recognized by the Government in countries in the World, because basically the government is difficult to monitor the Crypto world. only a few countries admit it like England and others.
Activity: 84
August 14, 2018, 12:30:25 AM
It is true and well said. Crypto is the future and it going to come in full force soon. We are in the adoption phase so time is only the matter now.
Activity: 96
August 14, 2018, 12:20:56 AM
I see you talk about Blockchain technology is more correct. Crypto is just a small aspect of Blockchain that can do. I believe this is the technology of the future that will be strongly applied and developed
Activity: 62
August 14, 2018, 12:14:46 AM
field should not be able to, but it is a necessary to be necessary to be balance and a future in the future, that it is an absolute in the crypto
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 12:06:06 AM

Yes, right with what you say, with crypto we can manage our own financial resources without interference from other parties. Crypto gives us valuable lessons to be able to be self-potential. This capability is quite extraordinary and later has its own pleasure.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 14, 2018, 12:00:57 AM
yet still the value of virtual asset is really depend on bitcoin market. If bitcoin increasing it will  make all others coins increasing. This is not really good cause after all they cant be dependent and bitcoin keep affecting the value of their coins. But i do believe there will be a day when all coins will have their own value and stand independent and bitcoin influence will decreasing over time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
August 13, 2018, 11:50:59 PM

You are right. The cryptocurrency will create a revolution about currency and transaction method in the future. If use it well, we can get rid of lots of annoying and negative things
Activity: 276
August 13, 2018, 11:49:38 PM
Yes it is very true that cryptocurrancy has great potential for exchange of values between independent parties without unnecessary involvement from the financial institutions that sit in the middle. It also has tremendous potential for cross-border transfers without paying taxes and exchange fees. Blockchain can actually be a more powerful and useful tool. Strength in community and money, it is also very important that people believe cryptocurrancy currencies.
Activity: 126
August 13, 2018, 11:40:34 PM
Yeah i strongly  believed  in that no one can overpowered  the crypto world because the price of it is all depends in market and no one can handle about it.But we must thanks that we have freedom to use it whenever  we want.
Activity: 131
August 13, 2018, 11:33:57 PM
the world of cryptocurrency provides benefits and risks. we can get the benefit if we can use it well. we must be able to see the opportunities that exist to make a profit. the most important thing is that we have to be patient and also be careful because in the cryptocurrency world there are many risks that can be obtained.
Activity: 84
August 13, 2018, 11:13:23 PM

Yes, it is true that crypto is a force in our economic income if we fully seek income through crypto. If we have the intention and consistency to earn income through crypto then the results we get will certainly not disappoint. Efforts and prayers will not betray us, so everything depends on you.
Activity: 98
August 13, 2018, 10:08:34 PM

Crypto is enough to give the owner the power and freedom space, this is why many countries feel disadvantaged because of the freedom of crypto and benefit users. It takes understanding to accept crypto well, this is a technology that will provide a better life in the future.
Activity: 280
August 13, 2018, 10:01:24 PM

Crypto is a big power, especially in finance and economics, both small and global. At this time it can be called the beginning of cryptocurrency, and from here crypto has demonstrated its ability to make its owners happy and become richer. We all need to support this, and try to perfect it.
Activity: 140
August 13, 2018, 12:58:36 PM
Crypto is certainly a strong thing, but my opinion is a force that is still closed in a small box. When will crypto come out of this box at full power? That's when the cryptory will go up rapidly.
Activity: 111
August 13, 2018, 05:01:59 AM
I agree here, crypto is too independent system and it recieves a lot of money in the case of invectments so its power couldn't be denied I am sure.
Pages:
Jump to: