Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is Power - page 3. (Read 2359 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 03:02:26 AM
indeed. I believe that the technological revolution called "crypto" will be an essential part of the next generation economy. In it, you will be a part of it. Seize the opportunity will be wise at this point.
Activity: 219
September 14, 2018, 02:52:22 AM
Even if there is another word mightier the word power I would give it. Crypto without reservation is world financial power to people and nations. Crypto has turned around so many people's lives and it is helping some countries to get better economically. Crypto has liberated many jobless youth especially in my country in precision.
Activity: 46
September 14, 2018, 02:50:52 AM
Yes cryptocurrency is power. The cryptocurrency world has come with the wave that is gradually spreading. Crypto is a technological advancements that I think will precede the use of cash in the future
Activity: 29
September 14, 2018, 02:43:34 AM
Yes, it is. But countries will not like this. As in my country, the government has issued a ban on cryptocurrency transactions. Some banks have taken actions that do not accept transactions involving cryptocurrency, either directly or indirectly  Huh Huh
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 02:45:22 AM
The crypto money world is on the verge of a big test. If everything goes well, everyone will use it in the future. But now it has to start accepting globally.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
September 14, 2018, 02:34:20 AM
It is very difficuulty to disagree here. Crypto is the provider among the old way of organization to the future and it is cool to see this goiong in developmetn of crypto.
Activity: 154
September 13, 2018, 07:39:00 AM
It is really so, crypto has changed the world and it still has a lot of chances for us to be smarter. You just have to get it and help crypto in increasing.
Activity: 252
September 13, 2018, 06:43:44 AM
its truly a fair game where no one can manipulation over others. all depends on own judgement to manage their own asset.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 13, 2018, 03:59:20 AM
Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.
I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.
A simple person is essentially a creature with no rights and freedoms, so I very much doubt that the cryptocurrency will be used in the future in the form in which you imagine it. When cryptocurrency is implemented, it will be controlled by both banks and other supervisory authority.
Activity: 119
September 12, 2018, 01:07:05 PM
Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.
I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.

Crypto is power until you turn over your KYC documentation and attach you name to assets.  Then it's a tax anchor that the government will always be able to access and track you down with.  Never give up the privacy aspect or Bitcoin will be used as an economic weapon. 
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 12:57:33 PM
I think that in the next 5 years the crypto currency will make a financial revolution in a world where all money is controlled by the world government. The strength of the crypto currency is that the crypto currency is not possible at will to print as it is done with fiat money.
in the next five years the price of crypto currencies will be stable because of the issuance of regulations governing crypto currencies.
copper member
Activity: 83
September 12, 2018, 12:55:20 PM
I think that in the next 5 years the crypto currency will make a financial revolution in a world where all money is controlled by the world government. The strength of the crypto currency is that the crypto currency is not possible at will to print as it is done with fiat money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
September 12, 2018, 08:29:47 AM
Yes, cryptocurrancy has great potential for exchange of values between independent parties without unnecessary involvement from the financial institutions sitting in the middle. I think its strength is increasing day by day and in my opinion, transaction fees can go down if many people just start buying at cryptocurrancy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 08:22:34 AM
Yes, I will admit that Crypto has enormous power in the banking world because crypto can be a valuable asset in the future because of its increasing value over time, and can become a global currency where transactions do not require third parties or banks. Crypto also has the strength to defend against the government that tried to destroy it but crypto still survives and will not be associated with any regulations.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 08:11:06 AM
What kind of freedom we are talking about, if we only see as a ban of countries or permission of countries for cryptocurrencies. Introduction ZSK for ICO, exchanges and other things.
Activity: 126
September 11, 2018, 04:20:15 PM
The success of Bitcoin was spectacular, however this cryptocurrency showed its drawbacks. Mainly the problem is with money supply, which in case of Bitcoin is limited by design (high computation power is required to mint new Bitcoins). This limited supply causes Bitcoin to be susceptible to speculation. As demand for Bitcoin rises its value increases and vice versa.
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
September 11, 2018, 04:15:39 PM
This are still early days for crypto, that why you hear a lot of ups and down . but considering where its coming from it is still waxing stronger . banks will soon join.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 11, 2018, 04:13:01 PM
every new financial technology that appears today has two sides - it makes you free but at the same time it can be used in a dirty stuff like drugs or criminal.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 11, 2018, 04:08:11 PM
Now we all already have the moment when we can with the chance of 50% or become the same person who bought Apple for $ 7, or to those who lost everything on dot coms.
copper member
Activity: 327
September 11, 2018, 12:28:08 PM

I agree with you that crypto has flexibility in its use. Crypto will bring us financial freedom without any rules from third parties.
Pages:
Jump to: