Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is Power - page 4. (Read 2359 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 100
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
September 11, 2018, 12:16:35 PM
There's still a third party. In coins with pow technology, these are large mining pools, with pos technology- these are people with large staks on their wallets.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 12:10:45 PM
Main positive side of Blockchain Technology - is Decentralization, which frees your financial assets from control of third parties (government and banks). But at this stage development of crypto marketplace, from Decentralization has not benefited consumer, because it was used by scammers. They cheat people with impunity using crowdfunding technology and there are no laws and tools to protect investors from their actions. Marketplace capitalization falls and investments worthless. And, paradoxically as it may sound, I think that further development of Decentralized crypto marketplace will require a Centralized authority control's for ICO projects.
Activity: 476
September 11, 2018, 11:45:36 AM
I don't think so, the crypto market did not receive full recognition by the government, it all around the fraud and scams behind it, many people have the experience lost their money invested it.

I think that cryptocurrency will never be fully recognited by governments. Yes Blockchain will be apply in many business processs, but cryptocurrency it is attempt to destroy goverment's monopoly as issuer of money. Most of the goverments never accept this.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 11:08:13 AM
Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.
I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.

I believe this decentralise is one of the most important factor that attracts people to go into crypto. People want change especially the millennial population so in long term wise i think crypto price will only increase and not drop so do hold on to what you have.   
Activity: 532
September 11, 2018, 10:52:24 AM
Yes, crypto it`s our bright future, which makes the world better by providing financial freedom and fast, clear transactions. I believe in crypto and support new technology.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 12:51:27 PM
Crypto is really a power, its very strong  with great potential. Its a powerfull force of attraction that is going to change the world along with this, it is independent.. It gives you freedom and financial power
Activity: 58
September 10, 2018, 10:09:19 AM
Indeed, crypto is power.. But this power can make you or Mar you depending on how you use it. So let's be wise.
Thank you.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 10, 2018, 10:00:12 AM
Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.
I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.

And this same reason why cryptocurrencies are gaining more attack from countries and governments all over the world bcause of the abused from those illegal elements and criminals thats been around for long now

This freedom that we have from crypto community should he used the right manner this was designed,satoshi did not anticipate this kind of troubles
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 09:55:57 AM
I agree with you friend. Cryptocurrencies brings power because otherwise people won't be so interested to get control over it.
Activity: 277
September 10, 2018, 09:47:32 AM
Yes, you are right. The one thing is, i am affraid that it is just a matter of time before governments start to destroy the anonimity of cryptocurrency and starts to regulate it............
Activity: 773
September 10, 2018, 09:46:09 AM
I think that the main idea of creating a cryptocurrency was to keep anonymity. Thanks to her, you can make financial transactions and remain anonymous at the same time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 10, 2018, 09:45:19 AM
I don't think so, the crypto market did not receive full recognition by the government, it all around the fraud and scams behind it, many people have the experience lost their money invested it.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
September 10, 2018, 09:31:06 AM
of course crypto is a force for bitcoin users who are actually expecting an additional income or just an investment that they use for future purposes.
Activity: 98
September 10, 2018, 09:29:04 AM
Very well said. The problem of crypto currency this day is that exact thing you mention. No third party to monitor your fund or government agency to query you about your fund.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 10, 2018, 09:28:39 AM
The trustless nature of cryptocurrency is one of the powerful force of attraction to cryptocurrency.  People are getting the kind of freedom and empowerment that could only be dreamt of in the past.  Cryptocurrency is going to change the world!
Activity: 569
September 10, 2018, 09:27:50 AM
It must be admitted that the presence of Crypto brought significant changes, everyone certainly did not think that the development of Crypto was very rapid as it is now so that many people were worried and felt threatened.
Activity: 336
September 10, 2018, 09:26:13 AM
Although crypto-currencies are very depreciated, they still seem to demand. I think this shows the power of crypto money. it will soon renew itself and become stronger.
Activity: 602
September 10, 2018, 09:24:14 AM
Crypto currency is really a very powerful tool that will have to change our world for the better, because the world is already tired of deception and all these shady affairs, I am sure that this should be removed from our world
Activity: 448
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 10, 2018, 09:23:16 AM
Strength in money. No matter how wonderful this technology is, the price of its cost is controlled by those who have more money. And greedy speculators on Bitmax.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
September 10, 2018, 09:21:25 AM

That is precisely the thing that crypocurrency can change our life in the future. Get rid of unnecessary things and people must be more intelligent to control it
Pages:
Jump to: