Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is Power - page 2. (Read 2359 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 102
September 16, 2018, 06:04:23 AM
Crypto has a real power, everybody in crypto has instanc access to money and can easily transfer to another person in every country, without barriers. I adore crypto power
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 05:57:11 AM
Very well said! and that's probably why the rich bankers are saying bitcoin is a "scam"; bitcoin will be worth nothing; etc.. they're scared!
just don't sell and I'm sure we all will be happy, and the world will actually become a better place!  Cool

Yeah they scared of Crypto, LOL. Because with crypto everybody can get rich,so they don't want to be like that
Activity: 93
September 16, 2018, 05:54:31 AM
Yes, Crypto is definitely the future, and it is possible to soon replace the old currencies. Cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology is changing our lives for the better, and we will see a clear result year by year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 05:50:41 AM
Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.
I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.
Yes, the crypto market has great prospects and undoubted benefits for people in countries that have already legalized this direction. After all, crypto allows you to provide more secure, faster and more profitable transactions without the constant control of the state.

That's correct mate, for me Crypto is a digital assets that is very practical and also beneficial for its users who are actually used effectively. Crypto can replace paper currency in the future, but that according to many people is impossible. Crypto is also not widely recognized by the Government in countries in the World, because basically the government is difficult to monitor the Crypto world. And only a few countries admit it like England and others.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 08:08:15 AM
Cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology is changing our lives for the better, and we will see a clear result year by year, I believe in the power of crypto.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 07:16:42 AM
I believe that today crypto is the only asset that can not be controlled by the state. If the government does not subsequently find a way to limit or control crypto transactions, the technology will develop steadily and benefit the participants.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
September 14, 2018, 03:29:07 PM
If we look into the future, we can come up with a very great deal of crypto currency, of course, the main means of payment will be bitcoin, but then why the tokens? And this is done in order to bring stocks and securities to a new level.

Most tokens do not make any sense. But they can be speculated on the market and make good money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
September 14, 2018, 03:24:05 PM
I also believe crypto is freedom and in addition its future. Beside its advantages you must know that it has also some disadvantages. For example you put your money to the bank and give the all security risk to your bank, On the other hand when you have crypto in your  wallet it all your own risk, thats makes it a little bit cheaper Smiley 
Activity: 182
September 14, 2018, 03:08:46 PM
Crypto is the money related flexibility and I concur with it. on this place, there is no decide that injurious or dooming one of the gatherings. There is just the outcomes are dictated by their own business either in venture, exchange or field of anything in this crypto. since this can be said to be free enough then the trick likewise exist in it and that is the thing that to watch out for.Cryptocurrency is obscurity and autonomy. It's both great and terrible
Activity: 319
September 14, 2018, 02:59:46 PM
Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.
I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.
Yes, the crypto market has great prospects and undoubted benefits for people in countries that have already legalized this direction. After all, crypto allows you to provide more secure, faster and more profitable transactions without the constant control of the state.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
September 14, 2018, 08:27:52 AM

Let us clarify things first here according to your topic. In the first place, Crypto most of it are decentralized only few of the crytpo's are belongs to centralization which is controlled by the government or any private sectors business. While majority of the crypto's are decentralized or being categorized on unregulated business.
Activity: 672
September 14, 2018, 08:00:08 AM
If we look into the future, we can come up with a very great deal of crypto currency, of course, the main means of payment will be bitcoin, but then why the tokens? And this is done in order to bring stocks and securities to a new level.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 07:59:14 AM
Crypto is power and I love that Power blockchain Technology is a new generation Technology we all Adobe this technology very soon in this existing world so be ready for the future is coming
Activity: 190
September 14, 2018, 07:57:11 AM
I believe people will agree with me, many people already do what it takes to grow up asset and protect them, this is reality. Use your asset wisely and responsibly because asset can lost value. So, keep learn about technology and financial instrument, try new strategy to make money and enjoy the profit.

Instead of just posting facts about crypto, people could actually use the information that they learned to make money.
Activity: 182
September 14, 2018, 07:55:35 AM
I am absolutely sure that the modern crypto market really has excellent prospects for further development, with a change in the whole world around it, creating a new format for a convenient and secure payment system with the benefit for the world community.
Activity: 56
September 14, 2018, 05:13:02 AM
I believe people will agree with me, many people already do what it takes to grow up asset and protect them, this is reality. Use your asset wisely and responsibly because asset can lost value. So, keep learn about technology and financial instrument, try new strategy to make money and enjoy the profit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 03:47:02 AM
that affect the value of the crypto is about supply and demand. indeed impressed free but it also has a sizable risk. the market will be easily played by the large numbers of players at any time could shake up the market or whether it wanted to go up or down. play strategy will be deciding the outcome in this case.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 14, 2018, 03:36:23 AM
Decentralized of blockchain technology given many benefits for many people because we have full control with our money without third party,   but beside that also there are negatif impact,  like fraud and issue if teroristme.  We need more regulation come in to crypto market so with fully regulation will be more demand and bigger ecosystem of crypto.
Activity: 868
September 14, 2018, 03:27:18 AM
Crypto is indeed one of the best innovation on blockchain platform. Not only it gives you full control over your assets but at the same time keeps unwanted people like goverment and banks out of your way. In addition blockchain platform can be used for various other tasks and with time there ae many interesting projects supporting blockchain are coming into limelight.

Recently I read that India is planning to issue birth certificate on blockchain which is cool.

Crypto Rulez!!

Cheers!
Activity: 403
September 14, 2018, 03:21:11 AM
Yes crypto has the power to compete in the banking sector with all the advantages it has, the second or third parties will no longer function in crypto, this is clearly an advantage for crypto holders because it can cut transaction costs. crypto can also function as a bank to save money and can maintain the privacy of its owner and the value will increase if the cryptonya increases. it's clearly a power for financial freedom.
Pages:
Jump to: