Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City) - page 60. (Read 632672 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 105
A Lingering Ghost

Well that is interesting, and certainly favorable for HODL, which owns both. I'll update the market making for the related assets within several hours.

As a shareholder, I'd also appreciate marketmaking for SQC Smiley thanks!

That one will be a little bit tougher given (I have) no idea what is going on with the game itself and most of the value there is BEER sales.

I'm open to running an auction or something, if existing shareholders want to place their shares for sale.

That sounds great. Wasn't there other operations also for which SQC was involved, such as CONs, quarrying etc? if I recall right, the buy price half a year ago was approx. 800k. Auction sounds good too.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

Well that is interesting, and certainly favorable for HODL, which owns both. I'll update the market making for the related assets within several hours.

That one will be a little bit tougher given (I have) no idea what is going on with the game itself and most of the value there is BEER sales.

I'm open to running an auction or something, if existing shareholders want to place their shares for sale.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
I have two obsessions in the game: the first is owning lots of IC . IC is like crack to me, and I hoard it mercilessly. Which gets me to my second obsession, owning a dragon. I don't care how many trolls I have to rid of the southern territory of Plath, I don't care how many times I have to venture into the dangerous territory of the unknown Boy King and the savage armies that guard his retreat, and I don't care how many times Moo the Dragon steals jade out from under us as we attempt a negotiation--I want a dragon.

But how to get one?

As the mechanics stand now. I have to depend on lucky rolls and SCI depletion--which isn't guaranteeing that I have the wanted outcome, but only guaranteeing more information and more positive outcome. ATM, you can only luck yourself mythical/magical items through questing, buy them outright or as a gift, but I think there's a way to expand gameplay and give people what they want.

In this case, I'll be specific with the category and call it BEASTS (namely because I want a dragon):

The mechanic for this would be as follows: the first way would be for the character to perform a magic spell using various ITEMS (either found or bought)--the spell would have a % for success and have a header going from white to black determining what type of magic you are performing--this could also determine things like level and temperment. The % would give it a ranged binary and the magic indicator would allow for Sith, Jedi, or Solo-type game play. I also envision a quest mode where some beasts and magical creatures could be collected in far off lands to be either sold or kept as pets (that need housed and fed--these quests would require transport and supplies, such as spirits and seasonal clothing).

I also think this creates a service business for people who use a portal site to create items on demand (a vr representation of a family pet, iconic character, or a special design--like tattoos coming to life).

Any thoughts?
Activity: 260
Merit: 105
A Lingering Ghost

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
The Royal Corporation of King' Coinshop and the Royal Mint announcement

The initial midprices will be the same as the introduction prices of the items, namely:
* 50,000 m/CKG (1416)
* 8,800,000 m/CON (1605).

These are nothing but guesses as something must be guessed. Market will decide! Smiley

Guesses were badly off. CKG has risen to 13 mil (+160%) and CON to 14 mil (+59%). Records of buyers and sellers are public.

... it seems that the rumors of CK death have been greatly exaggerated ...

in fact it just made a new ATH in aggregate market cap (EUR)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor

The initial midprices will be the same as the introduction prices of the items, namely:
* 50,000 m/CKG (1416)

These are nothing but guesses as something must be guessed. Market will decide! Smiley

Guesses were badly off. CKG has risen to 13 mil (+160%) and CON to 14 mil (+59%). Records of buyers and sellers are public.

I believe it's only the start

Price of CKG will reach and possibly overcome its old price  Smiley

There has been 0 sales so far outside from Coinshop, 0
Only purchases  Smiley

donator
Activity: 1722
Gamemaster Update 2

CEO search has started and one candidate is spotted and promised to answer tomorrow.

Markets opened today and the initial prices proved to be too low. Currently both HM02B100 and CON are about 14 mil.

Getting the new team working and the game in an interesting and playable condition takes time, so be patient.

Registration is open, and market speculation is (soon) in full force. Please invite your friends to participate!

Deposits and withdrawals will be enabled tomorrow after saddam posts the new TOS.

Town will make a fundraiser soon, issuing CON and some kind of land tickets.

My plan is that all the land within the City Walls is mapped and opened, and sold if it hits the reserve ask.

Happy trading! Market making will be updated again, earliest in the morning Smiley
donator
legendary
Activity: 1750
Facts are more efficient than fud

* 50,000 m/CKG (1416)

Been awhile since I've seen CON so low, so.... Grin
donator

* 50,000 m/CKG (1416)

donator
<--click me to see the image

HSH Dr. Paul Choo, Ph.D, TMA, Most August, Blessed and Cultured Prince of Soul, High Rector of TMA University, 4th/I & 17th/I Bt of CK, AOD-Col, OD-K, RT-K, etc(x2)

20 trade gold bars with the total gold weight of 2,000 CKG have been added to my treasury in Princes' Circle 1, Versailles, CryptoTown.

Seal.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
A tired messenger arrives wearing strange clothing bearing an ornate scroll tube, sealed with the signet of Duke Joseph.

The message within reads simply.

Purchase CKG.

Signed,
HH Joseph, Duke of New Liberty
donator
The Hypothecary Bank in CryptoTown, est. 1504, went to the pause with a 1.05 billion overdraft.

Bad idea  Cheesy

=> Quite a load of CON and CKG are listed at midprice, so definitely worth taking if accumulation is in mind

EDIT: after a scant few hours, 0.95 bil ($7000) has been raised and there is no more need to sell.

Companies have a hard time in establishing valuations since many of them own CKG, CON, land, and other companies, and all of these are in a state of volatility. Expect company shares to get market making promptly nevertheless Smiley
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Before the pause, gold was known to be as low as (could be lower, but this is all I could find) 37 mil for a 100 CKG bar.  Now we're seeing it around 11 mil, even after some have gotten bought up! Still a great discount in XMR terms to what we paid before. I can't wait to see how this improves the economy surrounding ck with the rise of XMR!

legendary
Freedom&Honor
* 50,000 m/CKG (1416)

I want to buy this, but there's nothing on the market  Cheesy

Has it been sold already?

Market started 18 minutes late. They are there now. If someone has bought/sold and there is a large gap between buy/sell prices, I will add more offers. Even better that you just add a bid yourself, we will certainly have many lurkers in both bid/ask side, and not everyone even knows that the markets are open!!

The Billboard shows it now so everyone knows it when they log in.

Realized right after typing the post  Cheesy

Just bought 1700 CKG + 10 CON Smiley

Initial price of CKG was 50,000m
It's already at 120,000m!

And going up  Cheesy
donator
* 50,000 m/CKG (1416)

Market started 18 minutes late. They are there now. If someone has bought/sold and there is a large gap between buy/sell prices, I will add more offers. Even better that you just add a bid yourself, we will certainly have many lurkers in both bid/ask side, and not everyone even knows that the markets are open!!

The Billboard shows MARKET OPEN now, so everyone knows it when they log in.

Soo excited!!  Grin
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Just did a purchase of 500 CKG for 30 xmr. What a steal!!!

*edit* too early in the morning, my math was off. An even better deal!
legendary
Freedom&Honor
* 50,000 m/CKG (1416)

donator

Since we are not an admin, we cannot place the orders in advance as was planned.

But we announce that both HM02B100 and CON will have marketmaking with manually updated orders as the previous ones get taken or sold into.

In presence of a great uncertainty about the going prices, the marketmaking depth will be reduced in the beginning, so the price will move rapidly.

When the market reaches unanimity of the going prices, the depth will be added.

* 50,000 m/CKG (1416)

legendary
Freedom&Honor
Well, I'm hoping for a rise in value of CK assets, since the kingdom now has 10x more assets to invest in its growth

It's hard to predict, since most of the major holders haven't stated their opinions  Cheesy

There might be a few that will try to sell because they reached an amount that's "enough" for them
If such a thing happens, they fail to see, that this is only the beginning of a great story  Cheesy

Good chance to buy at lower prices if someone gets out just because he now has 'enough'  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: