Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City) - page 87. (Read 632672 times)

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
every week there's different double spenders, which I had to keep track of week to week until GM fixed it.

So now you don't Smiley

Borough 23 Dutch Auction

The shares are split to 1:18 -> S-B23A is the new share!!

After hours of discussions, the B.23 has now 7 chapelries that are sold whole, and include reservations for roads etc that the buyer must follow when zoning. Farming (or quarring, or both in sequence) is possible.

Only 2 chapelries, 23-W (facing 1-E) and 23-C, are zoned as lots, all with address and access to Boulevard. The lot_id's will be the Boulevard address numbers. Numbers are per 10 m of roadside, so one lot will have several addresses (and spare lot_ids).

Conversion prices are in shares, and shares are consumed upon conversion, eg the following buys you Boulevard 14-24:
CONSUME S-B23A 1280 [14-24]
Ping me immediately as you do this, so that I can remove the lot from sale (mark it red).

Dutch auction has started and will run 24 hours with price dropping continuously by 24% from the starting price during the period. Upon the close of the auction, the properties will be taken from sale and retained by the company (or sold to a holding company, or farmed, etc, as per the decision of the general meeting (remaining shareholders).
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
This week's S-B22 is now converted.

From now on, S-B22 is replaced by S-B22A, the new 1/4 share. Further conversions are done with the new SCI ladder, starting at 4 SCI for a S-B22A share, so please make sure you don't consume 50/150 as before, or I'll get to keep the surplus Tongue

For this round, Ernak consumed 50 twice this week, so if you read that, I'll count this as advance consume for the coming week. But please pay attention, every week there's different double spenders, which I have to keep track of week to week.

donator
In-Town Farming starts!

I would like to request for a farm. I have the s-bld required, but where do I send them? Do we get to keep the land after 'farming' ends? Or is it just a lease?

CONSUME S-BLD 4 [farm chap_id]

You need to have the land yourself (someway or another):

- Town has whole farm-worthy chapelries for sale at 1,000 mil.

-  In Borough 9, a chapelry has a carry cost of 9.45 mil per year, which nicely leverages the expected farm income of 10 mil.

- Chapelry owners might be willing to lease the operations only with a profit sharing principle.

- Or apply for the availabe CEO positions in others' companies.

Land may be kept in farming condition until wished, or rules change. In any event, farming does not constitute an offer of free land to anyone now or in the future. The "Well tended vegetable garden" is 1/100 of a Farm and even that costs money to acquire.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Okay auction has ended! Roopatra wins for 111M. I wont count the last bids since it was past time. Thank you all for your offers!

Yessssss! Smiley PM sent
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
Okay auction has ended! Roopatra wins for 111M. I wont count the last bids since it was past time. Thank you all for your offers!
115mil
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
Physical Monero coins
In-Town Farming starts!

I would like to request for a farm. I have the s-bld required, but where do I send them? Do we get to keep the land after 'farming' ends? Or is it just a lease?

NPCC - the new implementation of NPC's - Quest - Nice prizes!

Sing me up for the NPC Quest as well!

3x S-B22 shares
5x CR1588E 5ckg rare coins (only 60 exist)
My home at master village 1-SE-V11
60x S-SIF (Smooth Investment Fund)
12x w1616 wines

CT1600  (Bronze Reconstruction Medal)
CT1616  (HM The King rpietila I 250 birthday)
KFB1598 (King's Favor Badge)

Roo bids for this bundle, 100mil.
[/quote,

Roo bids 111mil

112mil
In-Town Farming starts!

3x S-B22 shares
12x w1616 wines

[/quote,

Roo bids 111mil
Physical Monero coins
In-Town Farming starts!

3x S-B22 shares
12x w1616 wines

Cryptonic bids 107mil.
Physical Monero coins

The consumables have been produced in a distributed way for some time already, but there has been one oversized consumer only. This is changing with 200 NPC being implemented in one consumer account. There will be several accounts, with the same objectives and utility function, and the consumers will be pitted against each other to find the best deals from the producers, via the market!

Enrolled also a while ago Tongue

I was thinking, wouldn't it be good to simultaneously have a similar competition among the provider side? I.e. 3/4 NPC-based consumers pitted against each other and same for 3/4 NPC-based providers?

Me too. Sounds interesting.
Activity: 260
Merit: 105
A Lingering Ghost

The consumables have been produced in a distributed way for some time already, but there has been one oversized consumer only. This is changing with 200 NPC being implemented in one consumer account. There will be several accounts, with the same objectives and utility function, and the consumers will be pitted against each other to find the best deals from the producers, via the market!

Enrolled also a while ago Tongue

I was thinking, wouldn't it be good to simultaneously have a similar competition among the provider side? I.e. 3/4 NPC-based consumers pitted against each other and same for 3/4 NPC-based providers?
In-Town Farming starts!

3x S-B22 shares
12x w1616 wines

Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Would like to auction my last items:

3x S-B22 shares
12x w1616 wines

CT1600  (Bronze Reconstruction Medal)
CT1616  (HM The King rpietila I 250 birthday)

The shares and the gold is roughly 64M at lowest bid prices. So starting price at 65M for the whole lot. Auction ending in 24 hours.
Cryptonic bids 68 mil.

Zechariah bids 80mil.

Noms bids 90 mil
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
North Face Tailor Suit Find!

While cleaning out a back storeroom, the tailors have found some suits stored in Great Moth balls.  These suits are custom made and will not spoil as quickly as the common made suits.  Check the market and get yours today!

Common Made Suits and Spoilage Rates (every 3 year):
Blue          14%
Red           20%
Orange   14%
White    20%
Green   27%
Gray           27%
Brown   27%

Custom Suits available and spoilage rate
K5   7%
  WOS-104 - Red
  WOS-222 - Orange
  WOS-223 - Orange
  WOS-226 - Red

K4   8%
 WOS-47 - Green (From Golden Jubilee - 1450 !!!)  Only 10mil
donator

3x S-B22 shares
12x w1616 wines

The shares and the gold is roughly 64M at lowest bid prices. So starting price at 65M for the whole lot. Auction ending in 24 hours.
Cryptonic bids 68 mil.

Zechariah bids 80mil.
Activity: 260
Merit: 105
A Lingering Ghost
1625 - Quasquibicentenary Jubilee of Crypto Kingdom and HM The King

- -

All characters older than the Kingdom (225+, ie. born in the 1300s) will get a special gift. Btw we only have 13 such characters. Ominous. Anyway, this gift is a piece of ART, which the recipient can specify, as follows (Syksy makes it and bills the King directly):

K8 (200 IC):
HH The Duke of New Liberty
HH Saddam of Ramsey
HE The Prince of Forte Spagnolo
HSH The Prince of Soul
HG The Prince-Bishop
HE Princess Roopatra of Neverland

K7 (100 IC):
HE The Marquess of Cryptoluna
The Marquess of Naoned
Ale of Nassau
Knight Adam White
Zenon, TVA Magus
Wizard Developer PJ

If the above gift is not claimed before end-1626, we regret to inform that it will expire.

Dear all, this is a kind reminder that as we're closing in on the end of 1626, now's the last chance to claim your free ART! /query me or PM me here, just to make sure. Please double-check that you find in above list your desired ARTs indicated as .
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I was hoping to get a nice house or two yesterday, but the fighting was fierce near the end of the liquidation!
In the end, the houses went for a high price, even higher than their nominal price, which I had not expected. Ah well, nice try anyway, Erin. Not a bad timing though, as produce from Pada sold shortly afterwards, leaving with me with enough money to buy two nice small houses outright in the Church's beginner borough!

I had them quickly made airtight and they seem quite livable, though I have to say the area is a little bit unhealthy (hmm, I wonder if that's why all the dead people had houses in that place...), so I'll be looking at moving in a few years, finances permitting. Still, for now, I'm happy with my own place to live. I also got lucky with clothes and I swapped my brown clothes for a lovely green outfit. Hoping it doesn't get spoiled too early in borough 4, I hear there's a large moth doing the rounds, and that borough looks like just the place it'd enjoy living in.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello

I have transferred all of James Syme’s items to Jim Syme, however the interface is still showing James as owning 3,016 land and Jim as 0. I assume this is because the calculation is only run once a day.

Do the bids put in by James Syme now vanish as he doesn’t have the money in his account to fill them?
Physical Monero coins

3x S-B22 shares
12x w1616 wines

MoneroHouse bids 65 mil.

Cryptonic bids 68 mil.
donator
Labor prices updated last time before new ones come, so buy your NPC now to make use of them! Smiley

The NPC round will be conducted in the following order:

- production from previous year (high-level TAI: this is even year!)
- salary for next year
- New NPC coming

- Next retire & promote round is in end of 1628 (about 2 years).
Pages:
Jump to: