Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City) - page 90. (Read 632672 times)

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
Defense
 - Musket Production - 12.5k SCI remaining -  Have 7,500 Credit from captured muskets sent to RWCC for dis-assembly and study

This project will benefit all who have military/defense troops by increasing BV of lower level troops.

Infrastructure/Travel
- Engineering - 7.5k SCI remaining - This will allow for new NPC types, possible efficiency in building, and alternate promotion paths for OTH/SPE.

The Mayor has committed 2,500 SCI from the town for this project - this is a very important advancement that can lead to additional advancements
   Please consider contributing to this project

General Science
 - Printing Press - 5k SCI remaining - Treaty with GA will require this and will supply 1/2 of required SCI (5k)

In addition, I know at least Zenon's Medicine of Youth, which however is a 20 years project (meaning that there will be a 30+ year gap between SW3 and SW4). This will be accounted for as soon as my resources permit.

RWWC should be about done with Musket Production when the GA credit is accounted for.

King is thinking of French Baroque, the advance that would allow (finally) the construction of Château Versailles.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Hi, I gave 201 CR1625E to Smelter for a "1000" bar, but have not received anything back yet. Did I not include enough CKG?

Code:
109697	Give	cr1625e	06.02.16	201	saddam (7)	Smelter (255)

Yes technically not, but the difference is so small I'll give it to you Smiley

(I was left in limbo thinking why you'd specify "1000" and get only 997 CKG worth of items but it's fine this way - I saved the remodeling charge by swapping your coins to Jacket who wanted them, and his B100 bars to King who wanted them, and giving the King's B1000 bar to you!  Cheesy )

Thank you YM! Sorry for the miscalculation, next time I will be sure to add a little extra  Cheesy
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I won't have the money to pay the King's upfront 5 year fee, so I have to bow out.

it is 2.5 years upfront, and the rest at the close of the period.

One installment (with another of the same amount coming in 1629) is:

Aaspere: 75 mil (HH The Mayor)
Essu: 68.5 mil (Sir Crichton, the Margrave of Plath)
Haljala: 61.5 mil (Lord Angus)
Kunda: 55 mil (Jungherr Cooper, Bt.)
Pada: 48 mil (vacant?)

The calculation is at the nominal amount of produce (if less, typically much better price), VEG at 1200 and MEAT at 5000, superveg a bonus and 25% discount.

Please pay to the OldDuchy account!

Lucky me after all! I'd forgot to account for some money on a quick gain, and I could scrape just enough for the 48mil, just before the deadline Cheesy Old Duchy is duly fed for 2 and a half years now.

I find it ironic that if I hadn't tried to do things well and hire a garrison as originally requested, I'd have had no trouble with that. Ah well. I guess I will re-hire just a few guards when I can, since it seems a couple was all that was needed.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
Current Kingdom SCIentific Projects

It is VERY clear that the kingdom is in dire need of Scientific advances!  The latest battle showed that some luck and sheer numbers was involved with wining a battle against forces with high technology weaponry.  We may not be so lucky next time.  

Defense
 - Musket Production - 12.5k SCI remaining -  Have 7,500 Credit from captured muskets sent to RWCC for dis-assembly and study

This project will benefit all who have military/defense troops by increasing BV of lower level troops.

Infrastructure/Travel
- Engineering - 7.5k SCI remaining - This will allow for new NPC types, possible efficiency in building, and alternate promotion paths for OTH/SPE.

The Mayor has committed 2,500 SCI from the town for this project - this is a very important advancement that can lead to additional advancements
   Please consider contributing to this project

General Science
 - Printing Press - 5k SCI remaining - Treaty with GA will require this and will supply 1/2 of required SCI (5k)

Please send give SCI to Town the with the [comment] - SCI-MSK,SCI-ENG,SCI-PP to designate the purpose until further mechanics are established.

give SCI XXX Town [SCI-MSK,SCI-ENG or SCI-PP]

Just a reminder to help contribute to the SCIence projects in the kingdom with your newly generated SCI points!
Activity: 56
We have an admin command that can transfer all your items to the new user. Please allow a short while to fix the command, it is currently not 100% working correctly.

The mini game should play only once, but do you think the multiple times is a good idea? Either until the lot changes (up to 5 min) or a certain number of tries (such as 10). The payouts are raffled from the items of a certain pool account, so it is easy to adjust the quantity of "m" in the account.

Smashing, I will wait until the command is fixed rather than trying to move the 92 items James had separately.

I think the perceived reward should be equivalent to the amount of effort put in, so I think about 5 spins sounds like a decent amount. But it would depend on how many people are using it per day and what the average reward is.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
CKG ETF first dividend

The CKG ETF paid out its first pass-through dividend, which ended up being 19 M per share (1900 M per CKG-equivalent). This left a small surplus <1 M per share, held and added to the next dividend.

As a reminder we offer deposits of any gold item in exchange for shares with no fee and redeems of shares for any gold item in inventory for a fee of 1% (max 10 CKG).

Current inventory here: https://cryptokingdom.me/player/playerItems/251

We will be announcing two additional investment products shortly. Stay tuned.
donator
Hi, I gave 201 CR1625E to Smelter for a "1000" bar, but have not received anything back yet. Did I not include enough CKG?

Code:
109697 Give cr1625e 06.02.16 201 saddam (7) Smelter (255)

Yes technically not, but the difference is so small I'll give it to you Smiley

(I was left in limbo thinking why you'd specify "1000" and get only 997 CKG worth of items but it's fine this way - I saved the remodeling charge by swapping your coins to Jacket who wanted them, and his B100 bars to King who wanted them, and giving the King's B1000 bar to you!  Cheesy )
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

Code:
109697 Give cr1625e 06.02.16 201 saddam (7) Smelter (255)
donator
I won't have the money to pay the King's upfront 5 year fee, so I have to bow out.

it is 2.5 years upfront, and the rest at the close of the period.

One installment (with another of the same amount coming in 1629) is:

Aaspere: 75 mil (HH The Mayor)
Essu: 68.5 mil (Sir Crichton, the Margrave of Plath)
Haljala: 61.5 mil (Lord Angus)
Kunda: 55 mil (Jungherr Cooper, Bt.)
Pada: 48 mil (vacant?)

The calculation is at the nominal amount of produce (if less, typically much better price), VEG at 1200 and MEAT at 5000, superveg a bonus and 25% discount.

Please pay to the OldDuchy account!

donator
CKG and CON dividends have been paid.

NPC "retire and promote" round has just happened, so go and check the damage (and advances! Smiley ) I don't know if this one gives grounds to believe the RNG is faulty Wink Nor whether my only colonel died...

Double benefits were also given. Next in line today:

- "Land and lots all scripts" for double-year 1624-25
- Counties and PRE, everything related
- Christmas slaughter
- Checking the NPC situation and Setting up new hires.

Please see that RWWC has built many cannons, at firesale prices between 22-30 mil. Whoever thinks the war is over, is probably wrong.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Sneak preview of the look of diamond quest Cheesy

PTE offers down to 2.2mil. Cheapest PTE ever Smiley
Activity: 649
Merit: 500
Lord Angus wishes to renew his tenancy. Awaits instructions from the HM the King's officials as to the value of the first installment.
Due to pressing money need, there are now very cheap PTE guards on the market. 2.5mil, half a mil cheaper than the lowest the Labor account. Get yours now, lest you fall prey to Rossiyan thugs Tongue

Activity: 784
Merit: 501
Noble Promotions in the Quasquibicentenary Jubilee of Crypto Kingdom and His Majesty's Reign

Promotions to Earl (L14) and creations of Counties

HH The Duke of North Face, TA Viscount of Forte Spagnolo, 2nd/I Bt of CK, Mayor, etc(x2) is created Earl of Ironlock. The County of Ironlock is situated between New Liberty, Ramsey, Polonian domains, and Free City of Danzig. (There is still no information how the Duke's troops are faring there  Undecided )

The Duke of North Face accepts this gracious grant of the Earldom of Ironlock and will work to immeditely secure the area.  Additional support and PRE forces will be dispatched to the area to allow for better exploration and information gathering.  This area is viewed as very import as is sits between the New Liberty and Ramsey counties and is very close to Polonian domains.

Manors in the Old Duchy

HM The King, HRH The Prince Royal and HH The Duke of New Liberty disclaim Lordship of Aaspere, so the next in line for the premier Manor in the Duchy (and the Kingdom) are:
HH of North Face
HSH The Duke of OZ
HH Duke Saddam of Ramsey, in this order.

The Duke of North Face accepts the position for the Aaspere Manor.  Protection forces are already in place and will make sure the area is secured and production continues without any interruptions.

legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
The Ming items are not available for IC conversion anymore.
See the current list of items at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13767127

To HS-S3 in particular: I mistakenly converted two min-1 a few days ago as I did not remember this was now unavailable. I can't convert more of them as per your latest IC consumes, though. Since those 10 IC can't be restored, please let me know what other items you want from the list above instead. They can also be treated as advance payment for a future conversion if you want nothing in the list. Best way to pick your choice of item is to send me (char 88) 1 monerito with a note, so I'm sure this comes from the same character in game.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

With the current security force of Essu (10.6m yearly), it would be impossible to continue a profitable business if 75% of projected sales were to go to HM. If the 75% is  to the lease holder, then by all means I will continue on as lord of Essu--otherwise I will have to liquidate my security forces to continue on as lord.

If any of the Manor Lords are considering to not continue their lease due to uncertainties in the market, heavy taxation and looming threat of war; I here express my interest in taking up a Manor lease. I can also pay fair price for the previous guards, if they would otherwise be dismissed of their duties.
Activity: 1
Since the integrity and truthfulness of The Most Ancient King has been put into question I, as a humble servant of His Majesty, decided to deviate from my policy of keeping as low profile as possible. I can assure everyone that I really exist not only in Cryptokingom but also outside it. Because of sudden sickness of a colleaque I was so busy at work that HS-S and HS-S2 died of neglect. May they rest in peace.
Sincerely yours HS-S3
legendary
Activity: 1750
Facts are more efficient than fud
With the current security force of Essu (10.6m yearly), it would be impossible to continue a profitable business if 75% of projected sales were to go to HM. If the 75% is  to the lease holder, then by all means I will continue on as lord of Essu--otherwise I will have to liquidate my security forces to continue on as lord.

Quick Overview:

If prices reach the intended 1000m VEG and 5000m for MEAT, then we can assume a yearly income of 18-19M in VEG and 15M in MEAT based on current output, which gives a lease of ~8.5M (25%) or ~25.5M (75%) to HM--the 75% number subtracted from a ~34M total allows for a security force in the 4-5M range (max) if units are to be replaced and famines accounted for (though how does one accurately account for a famine?).

1. Yes 75% would go to King, according to the calculation with nominal values.

2. The intention is to use 1,000 for VEG and 5,000 for MEAT in the calculation only. You know that these are far from the actual values - the midprice of VEG has surely been in the 1,500 range instead and MEAT correspondingly. Future prices we cannot know and King has no lever to them (except "extra winter meat" which is scripted to come to market only if the ask > 6,000 (to Farmers). The VEG cannot be transported in the winter because it is freezing, and in the spring the VEG is already about to spoil.

3. The "superveg" is also a bonus to the leaseholder.

4. Famine years are a jackpot to the producers. Even a 25% reduction in production of VEG will certainly mean at least double price, so...

5. I am ok if someone does not want to continue; the greatest benefit of manors now is to gain a foothold for permanent contract, even ownership. At 3% IRR (what buildings usually give), Essu Manor's discounted future production is worth more than 1 billion. But players have different playstyle and each has their own priorities. I saw Roopatra yesterday, and it was funny to realize that we both had been sure that Erin is played by the other one (which was not the case and the real controller is not known). Not only that, there are rumors that me and Roopatra are the same person (that would be quite a double life though..), and probably some still believe that Soul, Heimo, SS and HS-S are fictitious. Well they are real guys, HS-S is already in the 3rd incarnation due to probably challenges with health, need to ask Smiley Soul I meet weekly and he knows Roopatra and HS-S. I have met Syksy IRL as well, he is also not me.

What is the requirement for security? That's the variable that determines if this is healthy or not  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: