Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Mark - Make the Mark great again - page 16. (Read 6657 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
January 07, 2018, 02:21:29 AM
I will always support the project project to be successful and growing.
For more followers of this project
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 02:49:28 PM
So happy I'm part of this. By the way, my referrer is Gliridian. Somehow, I'm feeling like I'm doing Onions Smiley And I know this will skyrocket!! Kudos.
Activity: 90
January 06, 2018, 02:16:36 PM
i encounter this before but its only for the german people ,i just happy that it open to all now.
Lets support and cooperate this project.
This something a big project.
Goodluck!

Crypto Mark project has been aiming global since the begining. It's great you came back. Now is the right time to join - the first week (1/52) of the year 2018 !
Stay around and participate in the coming events. Expect the Crypto Mark raise vastly by the final week.

Too bad I've totally missed all these creative and fun ways to get a coin. I have a nagging feeling in the back of my mind that this coin will be expensive a year or two from now. So I don't want to miss this opportunity now of being part of this airdrops.

Well that's the specialty of  crypto mark, IF you missed a ONE chance you are getting FOUR more chances. In this year we'll have 4 ways of earnings this year. Weekly campaign , Referral system and weekly interest  and also special jobs/ events. So there's a huge potential for anyone to earn to the best of their abilities this year.  If you missed the first series of events, here you get another.

Totally agree with you on coin will be expensive, with total 82 Million in circulation potential is limitless. We'll have to wait till 2019 , but it will definitely worth it.  Everyone has a chance to earn the most number of tokens by then. we have a complete year to stock out tokens  Wink

This is awesome. I am still having difficulty on tracking the tasks but all I know for sure is 3 posts in the forum and 2 posts here in Bitcointalk. then 2 other contributions from other platforms like facebook. I'm working on it now. Let's do this. Let's make CryptoMark great!

Just keep it up ! Everyone should listen carefully to nonconformist's nagging feeling !

Hello Cryto People

Im the Great BumbleBII very new on cryptocurrency. I am invited by Ralph Cedro.

I define myself as a newbie so please guide me mates

Thanks alot

More Power

Welcome to Crypto Mark BumbleBII

Here's a fast 4 key points guide to Crypto Mark for the year 2018. Follow that and you're good. Any more questions ? Just ask. Join us on the Crypto Mark's forum and telegram channel.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 12:45:19 PM

This is awesome. I am still having difficulty on tracking the tasks but all I know for sure is 3 posts in the forum and 2 posts here in Bitcointalk. then 2 other contributions from other platforms like facebook. I'm working on it now. Let's do this. Let's make CryptoMark great!

You got that right, that' the 3 tasks for this week. and you better hurry up, because tomorrow is the last day on First week. You'll have to submit the work  before tomorrow ends. 

This is bit more complicated that daily adventure calendar.  It's a small task perform daily and submit it.  but here in one form we have to submit  7 tasks.. Exited for Monday, because we'll have to expect a series of events that we'll have to complete through the week. kind of hard to keep track, but surely it will be worth it.

Let's make the Mark Great again!!!
Hope these tasks will be different sometimes, as it was with Advent Calendar?
January 06, 2018, 12:43:39 PM
I did Say this is Revolution as we now have country/Regions now immortalizing their hero's on the Blockchain e.g ALARICOIN
With the little I read about MARK
He is such a great leader and one with value
This project idea is a good one, I wish them the best

Hi Hamzat, this is not about Mark the person but about Mark the now defunct currency of Germany.

It would be funny to have Mark as the leader of Crypto Mark xD
Activity: 163
January 06, 2018, 12:22:43 PM
Hello Cryto People

Im the Great BumbleBII very new on cryptocurrency. I am invited by Ralph Cedro.

I define myself as a newbie so please guide me mates

Thanks alot

More Power
Activity: 294
January 06, 2018, 10:22:20 AM

You got that right, that' the 3 tasks for this week. and you better hurry up, because tomorrow is the last day on First week. You'll have to submit the work  before tomorrow ends. 

This is bit more complicated that daily adventure calendar.  It's a small task perform daily and submit it.  but here in one form we have to submit  7 tasks.. Exited for Monday, because we'll have to expect a series of events that we'll have to complete through the week. kind of hard to keep track, but surely it will be worth it.

Let's make the Mark Great again!!!
Activity: 90
January 06, 2018, 08:47:00 AM
Sorry, but You didn't answer my question) Good afternoon, when will be transferred to tokens earned in the advent calendar?

Hi v_i_p, you can get your tokens any time you want. Just contact Crypto_Mark2017. if you need any more infirmation check the Crypto Mark Telegram discussion group.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 02:32:18 AM
i encounter this before but its only for the german people ,i just happy that it open to all now.
Lets support and cooperate this project.
This something a big project.
Goodluck!
Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
January 06, 2018, 01:15:41 AM

Too bad I've totally missed all these creative and fun ways to get a coin. I have a nagging feeling in the back of my mind that this coin will be expensive a year or two from now. So I don't want to miss this opportunity now of being part of this airdrops.

Well that's the specialty of  crypto mark, IF you missed a ONE chance you are getting FOUR more chances. In this year we'll have 4 ways of earnings this year. Weekly campaign , Referral system and weekly interest  and also special jobs/ events. So there's a huge potential for anyone to earn to the best of their abilities this year.  If you missed the first series of events, here you get another.

Totally agree with you on coin will be expensive, with total 82 Million in circulation potential is limitless. We'll have to wait till 2019 , but it will definitely worth it.  Everyone has a chance to earn the most number of tokens by then. we have a complete year to stock out tokens  Wink

Activity: 294
January 05, 2018, 10:42:14 PM

Activity: 28
January 05, 2018, 03:44:22 PM
Hi CM,

I have an idea for you to promote very quickly crypto-mark. It's not mine but something i saw on twitter and it generate a most of retweets.
Create a tweet about the CM distribution et make a lottery. You assign a XXXXX crypto-mark by random to one of the people who retweet YOUR Crypto-Mark distribution tweet.

Activity: 252
Merit: 37
January 04, 2018, 11:59:05 AM
2018 with crypto mark

it is another huge year with crypto mark, 2018 has begun with the crypto mark giving away free coins as airdrop bounty campaign, join now and be a part of this trend. http://www.crypto-mark.de

this is call for participation in the weekly task of the crypto mark for a total financial transformation. let’s make the mark great again.

I have been part of the previous Advent campaign and I really did enjoy the journey. Not to mention very rewarding too. At first, I was just doing it for the reward but as the campaign progress, I learned to appreciate the community and the tasks, whether easy or challenging, became a routine I looked forward each day.
Im looking forward to the new Free distribution campaign!
Activity: 20
January 04, 2018, 09:58:16 AM
It needs a traditional Twitter and Facebook sort of bounty to really get this project moving and known to other crypto enthusiast. 
Quite right, that’s why this year we’re gonna have weekly tasks and free-style promotion by the choice of the participant is an essential part: fb, Twitter, steemit - whatever you choose and think it will contribute most. I, for example, want to promote the project for the Russian-speakers in the most popular local social media by translating the info into Russian.
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
January 04, 2018, 09:15:33 AM
Sorry, but You didn't answer my question) Good afternoon, when will be transferred to tokens earned in the advent calendar?
January 03, 2018, 10:34:48 PM
A Recall of my crypto mark journey so far...

Coming across crypto mark project was one of the best things happened in my life.At first it was another airdrop I joined among many , but after receiving tokens I logged in the website and saw the adventure calendar, I was like "wait, this is a whole new thing" and for the last 2 months we had such fun participating to the events of adventure calendar.

I was 3 days late to join, but still I made the most of it. I did things I've never done for the project. 6 months ago if someone said that I'll design a T-shirt I would be like, "you wish" , but for the T - shirt event I submitted a design too. It was not selected, but still had fun doing it.

10K crypto mark event was so fun, solving a riddle and finding the private key. it was another unsuccessful but a total fun.

And finally came along the riddle of the century modified, it was 2AM in my county yet I solved it. and came at 3rd place. so after 2 times try, 3rd time, I made it to top 3. *yeiii*

By the end of adventure calendar I ended up having over 15,000 CTM , and it was an amazing achievement in my life. dare I say , I became a whale in crypto mark.

That is not the end of it. we have a whole year of events coming along. 52 weeks of multi tasks. I am sure we all gonna have much fun with it. and earn a whole lot more. with 82Million total tokens of CTM, the possibilities are SKY high. well good days are coming.

Wish a bright future to whole crypto mark family!!

January 03, 2018, 09:02:38 AM
I did Say this is Revolution as we now have country/Regions now immortalizing their hero's on the Blockchain e.g ALARICOIN
With the little I read about MARK
He is such a great leader and one with value
This project idea is a good one, I wish them the best

Hi Hamzat, this is not about Mark the person but about Mark the now defunct currency of Germany.
January 03, 2018, 01:13:45 AM

crypto mark is real, crypto mark is known for being a crypto currency which could be used for exchanging of goods and services, transactions as well as purchasing. lots of shops will be accepting the crypto mark as currency for payments for the items they sell and this is the reason everyone around the world is needed to grab this opportunity of having the crypto mark coins through the airdrop, information is power and you have been informed today, wait no more to join the crypto mark, for registration follow the official crypto mark website here: http://www.crypto-mark.de

January 03, 2018, 01:03:12 AM
2018 with crypto mark

it is another huge year with crypto mark, 2018 has begun with the crypto mark giving away free coins as airdrop bounty campaign, join now and be a part of this trend. http://www.crypto-mark.de

this is call for participation in the weekly task of the crypto mark for a total financial transformation. let’s make the mark great again.
Activity: 350
January 02, 2018, 02:52:41 PM
It needs a traditional Twitter and Facebook sort of bounty to really get this project moving and known to other crypto enthusiast. 
Pages:
Jump to: