Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Mark - Make the Mark great again - page 15. (Read 6657 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 37
January 11, 2018, 11:04:21 AM
Event announcement

Let's make stickers ! Banskyskysky Crypto Mark Sticker Contest

Three rules :

• Crypto Mark logotype can cover maximum 25% of artwork's surface.
  • Once created (you can submit multiple stickers), the artwork/s should be immediately posted on Crypto Mark forum – only stickers posted there will count.
    Respecting this registration rule is important as that’s how you sign your work as the author. Lost stickers won’t count / Links from other sources wont count
  • At this point you become Crypto Bansky - Pick your best sticker and stick it anywhere.

Submissions and eligibility for the award

The stickers will be awarded according to accumulated likes and positive opinions on social media or any place on the web.

> Each feedback counts 1 point. All counts : likes / retweets / votes / mentions on forums, chat channels, any remark, even negative, anywhere.

> Each submitted sticker counts 3 points.

The participants will be responsible for counting points and for the submission of total amount of points collected. Every point will have to be back-referenced with links or screen shots showing that the feedback given belongs to the mentioned sticker.

Only the sum of points with valid links will count as the final score after the contest is over.

Important : Please add feedback links by editing your first post (rule number 2) to make tracking of your points easier and to avoid this topic turn into mashed potatoes full of replies.

Awards

Authors with highest score will be ranked according to this table :
  • two 1st places : 2 x 3000 CTM
  • two 2nd places : 2 x 2000 CTM
  • two 3rd places : 2 x 1000 CTM
  • 500 CTM for all the authors who join the contest are not placed in the top 6

The awards will be staked in vesting accounts or transfered to wallets. It is up to you to decide how would you like to collect your CTM.

Questions & Answers
Please post any questions in Qustions & Answers / Banskyskysky Crypto Mark Sticker Contest

For more details and submission information visit Crypto Mark forum.

Another creative campaign that will make the members of the crypto mark community active again. While posting my comment I'm already thinking of the concept of my sticker.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 03:09:26 AM
Hi nonconformist, wenn will have more events like this, No worries. The majority of all Crypto Mark is also still to be distributed, so its still Wörth joining. Welcome in Board.

A Recall of my crypto mark journey so far...

Coming across crypto mark project was one of the best things happened in my life.At first it was another airdrop I joined among many , but after receiving tokens I logged in the website and saw the adventure calendar, I was like "wait, this is a whole new thing" and for the last 2 months we had such fun participating to the events of adventure calendar.

I was 3 days late to join, but still I made the most of it. I did things I've never done for the project. 6 months ago if someone said that I'll design a T-shirt I would be like, "you wish" , but for the T - shirt event I submitted a design too. It was not selected, but still had fun doing it.

10K crypto mark event was so fun, solving a riddle and finding the private key. it was another unsuccessful but a total fun.

And finally came along the riddle of the century modified, it was 2AM in my county yet I solved it. and came at 3rd place. so after 2 times try, 3rd time, I made it to top 3. *yeiii*

By the end of adventure calendar I ended up having over 15,000 CTM , and it was an amazing achievement in my life. dare I say , I became a whale in crypto mark.

That is not the end of it. we have a whole year of events coming along. 52 weeks of multi tasks. I am sure we all gonna have much fun with it. and earn a whole lot more. with 82Million total tokens of CTM, the possibilities are SKY high. well good days are coming.

Wish a bright future to whole crypto mark family!!

Too bad I've totally missed all these creative and fun ways to get a coin. I have a nagging feeling in the back of my mind that this coin will be expensive a year or two from now. So I don't want to miss this opportunity now of being part of this airdrops.
Activity: 81
January 11, 2018, 03:05:49 AM
Good afternoon, when will be transferred to tokens earned in the advent calendar?

They are transferable everytime on requests. Currently the coins are on a vesting account and produce interest.
Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
January 10, 2018, 10:40:10 PM
Event announcement

Three rules :

• Once created (you can submit multiple stickers), the artwork/s should be immediately posted on Crypto Mark forum – only stickers posted there will count.
    Respecting this registration rule is important as that’s how you sign your work as the author. Lost stickers won’t count / Links from other sources wont count
  • At this point you become Crypto Bansky - Pick your best sticker and stick it anywhere.

The stickers will be awarded according to accumulated likes and positive opinions on social media or any place on the web.

> Each feedback counts 1 point. All counts : likes / retweets / votes / mentions on forums, chat channels, any remark, even negative, anywhere.

The participants will be responsible for counting points and for the submission of total amount of points collected. Every point will have to be back-referenced with links or screen shots showing that the feedback given belongs to the mentioned sticker.

Only the sum of points with valid links will count as the final score after the contest is over.

Important : Please add feedback links by editing your first post (rule number 2) to make tracking of your points easier and to avoid this topic turn into mashed potatoes full of replies.

Awards

The awards will be staked in vesting accounts or transfered to wallets. It is up to you to decide how would you like to collect your CTM.

Questions & Answers
Please post any questions in Qustions & Answers / Banskyskysky Crypto Mark Sticker Contest

Hi 3ooCox, I would like to join to this contest. I will join. But it is my first time of doing stickers. What are these stickers? Where are we going to use these stickers? I would like to see examples of the stickers, do you have some examples? Will it be used for telegram?

Speaking of Telegram, I think it is a great place for us to build the Crypto Mark Community so I made the initiative of creating our very own Telegram Channel. You can find it here in this link:

https://t.me/joinchat/CtV9fQ_d_vvO-P3s23vl2w

I am willing to hand this community over to the devs. (or you can make me the community manager as well, I am very willing to do that)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 12:07:28 PM
The more days pass, the more I like to follow you.

Thank you for your good mood, your good ideas and allow us to really invest in this project.

And thank you for thanking us for this investment
Activity: 90
January 10, 2018, 11:29:36 AM
Event announcement

Three rules :

Awards

Questions & Answers

January 10, 2018, 11:03:20 AM
The next round of the airdrop started.
This week the Crypto Mark Team giving out 61000 Crypto Mark for free.
Join the Forum , complete 5 simple tasks and get rewarded.

This is great! I'm on it, I will start on working on the tasks. Let's see what are those.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
January 09, 2018, 02:33:48 PM
The next round of the airdrop started.
This week the Crypto Mark Team giving out 61000 Crypto Mark for free.
Join the Forum , complete 5 simple tasks and get rewarded.

Activity: 1
January 09, 2018, 12:03:40 PM
Its amazing that Crypto Mark as an ERC-20 token will have all the features a strong and stable currency, its so great to have it and share this to everyone, especially its project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
January 09, 2018, 11:09:14 AM
Sorry, but You didn't answer my question) Good afternoon, when will be transferred to tokens earned in the advent calendar?

Hi v_i_p, you can get your tokens any time you want. Just contact Crypto_Mark2017. if you need any more infirmation check the Crypto Mark Telegram discussion group.
Thanks, sorted out the payment system involved more)
Activity: 56
January 09, 2018, 11:05:57 AM
This project is truly amazing.  The supply is also limited to 80 million coins and distribution will be done totally FREE!  Thank you Dev for a great program of distributing your coin...
Activity: 30
January 09, 2018, 10:51:12 AM
Crypto mark best free token sale ever
Activity: 52
January 09, 2018, 04:19:41 AM

it has been a brighter days in the crypto mark industry as the cryptocurrecy is making much financial transformation. the coin market has seen much investment and lots of rich investors are trooping into the coin market to occupy their different positions, and in the crypto mark has recorded huge reputable investors from the different part of the world which inlcuded investors from Europe, Asia, Africa, America, middle east, Oceania. Many lives has been financially transformed within a short period of investment in the crypto mark, and the crypto mark company will never get tired of making the world and interesting place to live by putting smiles to the faces of her clients. really the crypto mark is among the top cryptocurrencies which everyone who knows the importance of the crypto currency will not wish to miss. moreso the crypto mark is partnering with the different shops in which the crypto mark will be used as one of the medium of exchanges for goods and services. this is a call for everyone to come and join the crypto mark because there are many exciting activities currently going in the crypto mark industry. the team are doing their best to make sure that the crypto mark currency gets to the moon soon. so come now and get the best satisfaction in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 35
January 07, 2018, 09:44:41 PM
Im so glad to know this kind of project alnd also to be part of it! More success and lets support this project!
Activity: 35
January 07, 2018, 09:11:52 PM
Its a good idea. Goodluck to the member team of this project. Lets support the team and ofcourse their project. More success in life!
Activity: 90
January 07, 2018, 04:10:19 PM
Refresh your memory and follow up :

+ Crypto Mark story & resources
+ a must read valuable information useful for common knowledge and regarding general safety while handling with crypto currencies
+ blockchain technologies and introduction of solutions in Crypto Mark further development
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
January 07, 2018, 09:32:37 AM
I really hope the project will succeed because there is really a great team behind it that constantly think of ways that its community will also benefit.
Here's the link to its whitepaper to give more info about the project: http://crypto-mark.de/Files/Whitepaper%20Crypto%20Mark%2015122017%20v0.9%20beta.pdf
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
January 07, 2018, 09:03:57 AM
It looks like you guys are doing very good and being active to promote the coin. This is very hopeful and I have high hopes for crypto mark Smiley
i encounter this before but its only for the german people ,i just happy that it open to all now.
Lets support and cooperate this project.
This something a big project.
Goodluck!

Crypto Mark project has been aiming global since the begining. It's great you came back. Now is the right time to join - the first week (1/52) of the year 2018 !
Stay around and participate in the coming events. Expect the Crypto Mark raise vastly by the final week.

Too bad I've totally missed all these creative and fun ways to get a coin. I have a nagging feeling in the back of my mind that this coin will be expensive a year or two from now. So I don't want to miss this opportunity now of being part of this airdrops.

Well that's the specialty of  crypto mark, IF you missed a ONE chance you are getting FOUR more chances. In this year we'll have 4 ways of earnings this year. Weekly campaign , Referral system and weekly interest  and also special jobs/ events. So there's a huge potential for anyone to earn to the best of their abilities this year.  If you missed the first series of events, here you get another.

Totally agree with you on coin will be expensive, with total 82 Million in circulation potential is limitless. We'll have to wait till 2019 , but it will definitely worth it.  Everyone has a chance to earn the most number of tokens by then. we have a complete year to stock out tokens  Wink

This is awesome. I am still having difficulty on tracking the tasks but all I know for sure is 3 posts in the forum and 2 posts here in Bitcointalk. then 2 other contributions from other platforms like facebook. I'm working on it now. Let's do this. Let's make CryptoMark great!

Just keep it up ! Everyone should listen carefully to nonconformist's nagging feeling !

Hello Cryto People

Im the Great BumbleBII very new on cryptocurrency. I am invited by Ralph Cedro.

I define myself as a newbie so please guide me mates

Thanks alot

More Power

Welcome to Crypto Mark BumbleBII

Here's a fast 4 key points guide to Crypto Mark for the year 2018. Follow that and you're good. Any more questions ? Just ask. Join us on the Crypto Mark's forum and telegram channel.

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
January 07, 2018, 05:20:02 AM
Cripto this year will get bigger, with many campaign campaigns to introduce new cripto cripto. so for investors will be more options to invest
January 07, 2018, 02:43:30 AM
So happy I'm part of this. By the way, my referrer is Gliridian. Somehow, I'm feeling like I'm doing Onions Smiley And I know this will skyrocket!! Kudos.

That's right. I think in my opinion this kind of distribution system is the best way of distribution. Because a lot of people will eventually have stakes in the coin, it will be distributed as far and wide as possible, which means more people will promote it versus to only a few whales in an ICO distribution system. Just look at the success of DeepOnions right? So I know that CryptoMark will be big in the coming months when it attracted more and more people.
Pages:
Jump to: