Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market all RED today. I am so scared - page 40. (Read 5598 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 1
I'm a little scared of the market, too. I've lost about 60% of my investment at the moment. I think that this year the situation will not improve. But I am sure that next year my investments will grow and I will get a profit. In crypto-currencies, this has always been the case, the market either rises or falls. The main thing is to remain calm.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
This is the usual trend of crypto currency the upward and downward trend or streams of event, but we should relent and give up because literally, it means further more are about to come.

My portfolio has also come down and i got disappointed as i was so lazy to fix it up as a USDT asset on an exchange , regardless lets forget the buzz and try to increase our portfolio even more so we can all benefit from the upcoming bubble.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
this time is where the crypto holders are being faced with a very emotionally depleting situation but if we look backwards that bitcoin prices once were at the lowest prices and eventually increased again. I think that's what can be a reference to keep us calm in the face of the crypto market situation for now.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
indeed at this time I think the alarming moment when we see a lot of decline everywhere, but do not panic and do not be afraid my bro,
the storm must pass and there will be a rainbow after the storm subsides,
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
BTC $5800
ETH $395
NEO $29
BTC $23
XRP $0.48
I lost 70% of my investment. WTF is going on?? I am really scared.
Does this real the bubble will explode in 2018?
Please give some advices.
Thank you so much!

Dont worry its temporary but one thing is good that many solid coins are available at very low price in market.A good opportunity to buy good coins at low rates.This scenario would not remain for a long time.When bullish period will come then these prices will be at peak and then you would repent for this time.Market correction phase is soon to end.Suppose if you buy BTC at $5982 today and after some days if BTC reach to $10k then suppose your profit rate.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
My losses started months ago but I've decided to leave my investments the way they are since I don't have an urgent need for the money. I'm just hoping that we start to see a reversal soon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BTC $5800
ETH $395
NEO $29
BTC $23
XRP $0.48
Thank you so much!

It has been that way for almost a week now. A lot of people are losing money. As long as you don't need to cash out, do not cash-out. If you have spare money, just buy the dip and be patient. It's best to get more since the price is too cheap and hold for the future.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
BTC $5800
ETH $395
NEO $29
BTC $23
XRP $0.48
Thank you so much!
Market is going down because there's either a huge lack of interest or there's some kind of manipulation going on. I personally closed all of my positions long ago and I'm not experiencing any pressure from the market now, but it definitely is scary to look at from the outside (and knowing I have some things coming in soon). I would potentially suggest closing your orders, but I can't tell you for sure.
Activity: 182
My prediction is this: that it is going to get a lot worse before it actually gets better. I think the whales and heavies want to be able to drive down the price as far as they can to buy at a huge discount. What price that will be is a mystery. I think around 4-5k BTC is the target. After that I think we are going to see a huge bull run. I can tell you that so many companies are hiring for crypto. I literally get several offers a week. There is big money involved. Even in this market. My advise is HODL. You will be rewarded.

I agree 100% with this.

If you have spare fiat, buy some more coins. Save some fiat though in case it drops further.

The market WILL recover again; the fundamentals are the same, nothing has changed. Stop worrying about short term price and take the time to educate yourself all the area of business/life blockchain will transform. Then you will have faith  Smiley
Activity: 686
this happened before too. btc went down from $1200 to $400. so some people sold it because of fear. now see the value of btc. one day lot people will regret about not buying it for $6000. this is the perfect buying chance. no need to panic
Activity: 84
BTC $5800
ETH $395
NEO $29
BTC $23
XRP $0.48
Thank you so much!

Control your emotions, and see the essence of the market, the market is ups and downs.

If you can, I think now is a good time to buy.

Good luck!
Activity: 33
I hope that you have not invested the last money. In this case, we can only wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 280
BTC $5800
ETH $395
NEO $29
BTC $23
XRP $0.48
Thank you so much!

If you're scared, it simply means you have invested in crypto more than you could afford to invest. I have also money in crypto, but I'm not scared because I don't count on these funds anymore. Also I know it will grow very soon
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
bro don't be scared, I am not in your position and I don't know what you are going through right now but I really think it's not the end and that we are just starting in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 228
Merit: 4
BTC $5800
ETH $395
NEO $29
BTC $23
XRP $0.48
Thank you so much!
It's been red all year, haven't you watched the news?
You only lose money if you sell.
Stop looking at the numbers and come back in a few months.
Activity: 658
You may have probably noticed that there are much less topics about suggestions of buying something because traders and investors are exhausted of this type of bearish market and do not believe that something will be changed in the better way in this year. I think that we (holders) have become the long term investors waiting a new strong uptrend.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
BTC $5800
ETH $395
NEO $29
BTC $23
XRP $0.48
Thank you so much!
If you didn't cut your loss before then don't panic sell now. This is likely the bottom and price should go up from here. If you want, buy some more to average out your portfolio. This is the best time to invest more. I expect the second half of this year to be bullish. Don't fear the dump and sit tight. Remember, to sell in bullish rally instead of hodling out if you met your profit requirements. Don't look at your portfolio for 3-4 months and come back later after October.
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
In a couple of hours Bitcoin went from $5,800 to $6,200? Sounds like a lot of support to me. It really doesn't matter where we dip to or rise to quickly. What matters is the support at those levels. Yes we've seen a lot of panicking lately in the market, nothing new there. Everybody panics and forgets to HODL, which is a meme for a reason. People seem to forget.
Activity: 434
Yeah it looks terrifying but I don't think its time to panic, good time for rebuy and hold your crypto for the better times, good luck everyone
Activity: 266
Hi do not worry the market will grow.I lost 95% of my investment. I in December in January invested $ 400 which I did not have with a credit card and now my $ 400 turned into $ 27 and now I pay out a percentage every month. my only hope for repaying bounty companies at the moment bounty brought me $ 130, provided that I was paid 3 companies from 18 companies.
Pages:
Jump to: