Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market is healthy again! - page 6. (Read 1290 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
July 23, 2018, 04:09:48 AM
The crypto market is not vegetables to be healthy. Seriously,  we are still in the frames that were formed in the this spring and it's still too early to talk about changes in the trend.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 04:03:13 AM
Many expert predicted the price of BTC will go to $50k in the end of this year,  and i think this is very possible because  since Bitcoin  tradeable  in the market the price in high volatility and can be going up 10 times just in a few month. I personal believe Bitcoin  and other altcoin will be explode again in the end of this year and many altcoin also will going up to 10 times. Bearish ended and will change to bullish,, this is happening  since BTC tradeable.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
July 23, 2018, 03:54:33 AM
While most of the cryptocurrencies are much below their earlier highs but there are newer and newer predictions coming up for cryptocurrencies. But one analyst is predicting a huge rise ahead for Bitcoin—with a forecast for it to reach as high as $50,000 in 2018. Why Is Bitcoin Price Changing So Fast?
Ya the market is rise in this month, although the overall total is still very far from last year. But it's ok, we will rise again until the end of this year. But in this year, i dont believe bitcoin can break 20k again.

Ya Not expecting much this year too but if it could go more than $10k, its going to attract more investors again. Not saying that it will go up to $20K after that but the possibility of it to  rise higher is more than 50%. Alot will be coming again to buy and profit. It looks a lot has changed really now that there are companies confirming their views to blockchain.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 03:44:06 AM
Time after time passes, sooner or later crypto will recover again and will arrive at its top rotation. I do not know when I hope you can use every opportunity with the best possible. Make a purchase on crypto at a low price, then sell it when the price reaches a price that is much higher than your purchase price.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
July 23, 2018, 03:04:37 AM
While most of the cryptocurrencies are much below their earlier highs but there are newer and newer predictions coming up for cryptocurrencies. But one analyst is predicting a huge rise ahead for Bitcoin—with a forecast for it to reach as high as $50,000 in 2018. Why Is Bitcoin Price Changing So Fast?
Ya the market is rise in this month, although the overall total is still very far from last year. But it's ok, we will rise again until the end of this year. But in this year, i dont believe bitcoin can break 20k again.
Activity: 140
July 23, 2018, 02:56:49 AM

It looks pretty good, but is it really that? After 7 months of the bearish trend, you begin to doubt every move up. For some reason it still seems to me that we will still grow and then start to fall even deeper. I think it's hard to convince people that the market can grow for a long time without stopping.
Activity: 169
July 23, 2018, 02:53:42 AM
actually, the price of crypto is always changing and unstable, sometimes rise and down. it makes us be better to keep our crypto asset well in order to choose the right time to sell and buy the coins. otherwise, if the price of crypto is going down it would be better if we hold it first until the price rises again. we just need to be more patient and careful.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 23, 2018, 02:47:23 AM
many factors make price changes so fast, especially bitcoins that have the widest network among other coins.
so there must be a lot of news that spread bitcoin and spread quickly
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
July 23, 2018, 02:45:16 AM
There is nothing wrong with cryptocurrency in the first place, price is not the only indicator of healthy asset. Cryptocurrency keep functioning and operating seamlessly. New price rise is also good for cryptocurrency ecosystem.
Activity: 182
Merit: 6
July 23, 2018, 02:43:06 AM

I think Some Good News is waiting for Crypto Market. The TENX co-founder stated that BTC will Hit $60,000K this year.
which I know the market is still the same and so now the market is still up and down and not yet stable therefore I am sure hopefully the market price of crypto soon returns and can be beneficial again because already many people who hold altcoin and wait for the market price stabilized
Activity: 198
July 23, 2018, 01:13:54 AM
I'm cheerful to see the market today, I simply trust there will at present be a gigantic measure of assets entering cryptographic money with the goal that the volume will increment and give an altcoin chance to continue moving.
Activity: 121
July 23, 2018, 01:05:53 AM
I feel its going through a rough detox but it seems the relapses are becoming less severe.

PSA - Dont do shitcoins kids!
Activity: 238
July 23, 2018, 01:03:19 AM
yeah, your so right, the market shown shown green once again and it will be on a bull run this end the month. I hope for the future of the cryptomarket. I could see some recovery now
Activity: 90
July 23, 2018, 01:00:47 AM
Yes, I saw the encryption market slowly recovering in the past two days. This is undoubtedly a very good news for us. I think Bitcoin will soon reach a new historical height. At present, we must be patient. One point, don't worry about making a choice, let's wait a few days.
Activity: 26
July 23, 2018, 12:43:14 AM
I think yes. If we look at the market recovery right now. Their prices are going to be green, mostly green although some are stilll struggling. It is a very goood recovery after there. Now, we can analyze which coins are promiisng for investment.
Activity: 658
July 23, 2018, 12:42:32 AM
That's just the guesswork of the experts and it may not come true. They have the right to free speech on the price of Bitcoin without harming anyone. so they can make predictions indiscriminately without evidence.
We should believe in ourselves, I think Bitcoin highest increase this year will be $ 11k.
Activity: 68
July 23, 2018, 12:34:37 AM
and maybe the increase is happening right now, if you see the current market situation almost all the coins on the market have increased quite high, but whether this price increase will last in the long term or not, or maybe this price increase will not last long as previous price increases
Activity: 124
July 23, 2018, 12:27:16 AM
Indeed the market conditions right now are getting better and showing good progress in the market. This is a good signal, hopefully, until the end of December 2018 market remained in good condition and continue to rise, so that it can be a great harvest this year.
Activity: 189
July 23, 2018, 12:18:29 AM
I suspect as much bitcoin cost, if the coin cost is simple in expectation I figure everybody will get rich effectively. So do I, if toward the finish of the year coin costs in expectations like before the end of last year, at that point I without a doubt I contribute all my cash. What's more, I think the cost of coin is erratic.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 12:03:09 AM
There is no healthy market condition in cryptocurrency world at this time, the price swing is to much. Although bitcoin price is tend to rise but many people feel depressed when bitcoin price fall. This condition is caused by traders themselves, too much traders who trading nowadays and less people who use bitcoin on online shop.
Pages:
Jump to: