Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market is healthy again! - page 2. (Read 1290 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 06:35:58 PM
I don't see a healthy market this year since when bitcoin has fallen down more than half of its all time high last December. As we can see, bitcoin has never get back to 10,000$ mark anymore for the past couple of months.
Activity: 152
Merit: 18
October 27, 2018, 05:43:49 PM
market is not healthy again and do you know why? because it was never sick, falling of prices is normal thing for market, stop writing nonsense
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 06, 2018, 01:16:09 PM
I do not advise you to believe everything that analysts say.  Their forecasts do not always come true.
But, it can be used as reference because sometimes those analysts are saying the truth even though they are talking nonsense and you shouldn't believe them anymore in the first place. It can be used as a sign so you can be more carefully to think about investing your money.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 12:28:53 PM
I do not advise you to believe everything that analysts say.  Their forecasts do not always come true.
Activity: 112
August 06, 2018, 10:26:01 AM
I do not think that market is healthy again. It just seems pure manipulation right now. Do not get hyped up so easily. We have had hundreds of those high pumps within the last months.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
July 29, 2018, 02:34:38 PM
The price of bitcoin can change per day, both for the better and for the worse. I am sure that you still should not be sure of such forecasts because forecasts often do not mean much

Yes it can change immediately, the price of bitcoins in the past week is down to $5k dollars and it just go back to $6k within a few hours so it only means that there are a lot of people who are waiting for the price to dump even harder before investing a huge amount.
Activity: 138
July 29, 2018, 01:07:01 PM
can you include a prediction source link you read? I am very interested in this.
Activity: 153
July 29, 2018, 10:07:34 AM
Yes your right and i hope it will continue to increase.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 29, 2018, 09:58:13 AM
In cryptocurrency everything is possible and I would not think that this forecast will come true. Anything can happen and I don't think your prediction will come true with 100% probability
Activity: 378
July 29, 2018, 09:10:46 AM
The price of bitcoin can change per day, both for the better and for the worse. I am sure that you still should not be sure of such forecasts because forecasts often do not mean much
Activity: 322
July 27, 2018, 05:33:31 AM
While most of the cryptocurrencies are much below their earlier highs but there are newer and newer predictions coming up for cryptocurrencies. But one analyst is predicting a huge rise ahead for Bitcoin—with a forecast for it to reach as high as $50,000 in 2018. Why Is Bitcoin Price Changing So Fast?

People today are starting to invest in the market again more than selling their coins and it makes the price to constantly increase so keep on holding your coins today.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
July 27, 2018, 03:04:36 AM
While most of the cryptocurrencies are much below their earlier highs but there are newer and newer predictions coming up for cryptocurrencies. But one analyst is predicting a huge rise ahead for Bitcoin—with a forecast for it to reach as high as $50,000 in 2018. Why Is Bitcoin Price Changing So Fast?
A lot of analyst wannabes or not predicts the growth of bitcoin in terms of its price so one of them can predict it correctly. You should've state the analyst who said that it could rise that high so we can research his statistics when it comes to cryptocurrencies. The only question is, how long can we maintain the price surge of bitcoin now? We all know that a lot of people are waiting for this chance to get some profits so a lot of them are scared now that it will suddenly dump and will wait another chance to do so.
Activity: 350
July 27, 2018, 01:44:30 AM
I think the current market conditions are experiencing price declines and a lot of red coins, so I conclude at this time it seems like the market conditions are not healthy.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
July 27, 2018, 12:37:31 AM
Yeah it's nice to see the market healthy again but dude don't always believe on what prediction you have read even it came from analyst, expert, has a name in this industry or anything they called theirself. Still, much better if you believe in yourself and don't depend on others prediction or decision.
Activity: 462
July 26, 2018, 10:17:34 PM
I think today the market conditions are not good and not healthy anymore because the price of all cryptocurrency has started to red again and many are stuck at high prices again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 01:29:37 PM
It would be quite early to call the market bullish if this is what you meant by healthy. Volume isn't great as for now. There is a slight positive movement in price but not enough to call it bullish. BTC should cross $9k before we should make any statement. Altcoins are giving mix signals and hence, not very strong signals to confirm anything.  A dump might happen soon if there isn't enough volume for trend reversal.
Activity: 265
July 26, 2018, 01:04:10 PM
Just be careful and don't trust any of the market analyst,plentiful in ideal yet skiny in reality, it's easy to prophesy, anyway, there are only two possibilities that are right or wrong.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
July 26, 2018, 12:46:41 PM
The good news help the bitcoin recover from its fall price. If many upcoming good news will be aired soon, surely bitcoin price will rise hard and may recovered from its loss since its first dump this year. It a good news also for the other coins and altcoins, they will also benefit from the rise price of bitcoin.
Crypto market recovered after the controversy banned crypto trade in South Korea had previously led to crypto market conditions down
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
July 26, 2018, 12:30:11 PM
I think that's just a price estimate by saying bitcoin prices will jump to $ 50,000 by 2018. But that's just a prediction. So I can not say it could reach $ 50,000 probably reach $ 40,000. But let's continue to support the price that may occur.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
July 26, 2018, 11:13:49 AM
50k it's looks like anything unreal, with experience which we did get in this year.
Pages:
Jump to: