Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market is healthy again! - page 4. (Read 1290 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 24, 2018, 05:48:49 PM
The market is still looking very bad. I think it will keep on. Bitcoin will cost $50000 but now it is early for this. The market is still empty and has a little activity so we will see its falling in the near time
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 05:46:21 PM
In Crypto World btc is the one I respect most. It works better for me and I think it's high time to get better profit on it. The market is getting better day by day.
Activity: 464
Merit: 29
July 24, 2018, 05:39:36 PM
Only the strong altcoins and those which really have a product are going up, all the others are just slowly dying because they have no usage. But yes, this is real
Activity: 120
July 24, 2018, 05:36:41 PM
I think now the trend towards Bitcoin's growth will continue and it will go up further. And such forecasts will attract even more investors and the rate will growing
Activity: 196
July 24, 2018, 05:35:25 PM
Cryptocurrency is spreading around the world quite fast. The price of bitcoin often depends on the news. Therefore, follow the news to be aware of and not to miss important events that will affect the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 107
July 24, 2018, 05:28:55 PM
july last week we are seeing crypto market healthy zone in cryptocurrencies are back to previous  bull run we can expect positive growth
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
July 24, 2018, 05:23:40 PM
Some people don't understand, how to use cryptocurrency and how they can help them.
This is one of fact why is Bitcoin price changing so fast.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 01:15:06 PM
While most of the cryptocurrencies are much below their earlier highs but there are newer and newer predictions coming up for cryptocurrencies. But one analyst is predicting a huge rise ahead for Bitcoin—with a forecast for it to reach as high as $50,000 in 2018. Why Is Bitcoin Price Changing So Fast?

Yes, we've seen some of today's crypto being on the green track, but I think we should wait a little longer to make sure that the market has really bounced back. You have to memorize sometimes the market moves up a bit and down again, So let's wait a bit. It takes a lot more patience in this situation.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018
July 24, 2018, 12:23:52 PM
The course of Bitcoin began to grow quite confidently in recent days. BTC rate is 7731 today. However, the Ethereum and the altcoins stand still and don't grow. Bitcoin is the most reliable investment this year.
You just need to wait a while. Perhaps as last year, the price of altcoins will later go up after bitcoin. While it is unclear to what price bitcoin will grow.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 12:19:13 PM
Or people have free money to invest, or just another pump. Now prices will rise to a maximum, and the market will collapse, which has already happened many times. I will not be surprised at anything.
Activity: 210
July 24, 2018, 12:17:38 PM
While most of the cryptocurrencies are much below their earlier highs but there are newer and newer predictions coming up for cryptocurrencies. But one analyst is predicting a huge rise ahead for Bitcoin—with a forecast for it to reach as high as $50,000 in 2018. Why Is Bitcoin Price Changing So Fast?

After the fall, the crypto market is quickly instantly appreciated by people and investors, so it is possible that Bitcoin's price will hit a high target in no time. Nowadays more promotion projects, so that more newcomers will be involved in crypto world.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
July 24, 2018, 11:42:07 AM

True, I see the market seems to be getting better and better for the future. I still believe and think positively, thinking why bitcoin prices change very fast because if a lot of investing or interested in it then the price will increase and if demand is reduced then the price will decrease. So that's the game.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
July 24, 2018, 08:29:14 AM
I had the sense that couple of weeks ago when BTC was below 6K, most of the alt holders were HODL people. But now, I am realizing that this thing can be pulled down much lower. Much much lower. And now, for the first time this year, I am pessimistic about near-term future and it is beginning to dawn on me that I might lose most of my crypto investments whereas I was very very bullish even when BTC was at 5.8K.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 24, 2018, 04:22:21 AM
Yes, this is a very good news, but I don't think Bitcoin will rise to $50,000 in 2018, and its price may be around $30,000. It will be $50,000 in 2019.
Activity: 356
July 23, 2018, 11:29:21 PM
As a few days from now the market start to growth but it not fast as i expected. The growing of the market for now is not much we've seen but the happiness of all community are already there, so hoping it continue until it got reached the maximum peaks.
Activity: 201
July 23, 2018, 11:17:20 PM
Healthy yes and going in the right direction however, bitcoin dominance is to high, my altcoin portfolio is drowning me. But i am glad the some bulls are back in town
Activity: 213
July 23, 2018, 11:12:33 PM

I think Some Good News is waiting for Crypto Market. The TENX co-founder stated that BTC will Hit $60,000K this year.

What hit at $60,000? if that so this year will be my best year ever with a bountiful profit.

Its now back to normal but we dont know how this be longing for but some predict it will go up and up soon or soonest.
Activity: 336
July 23, 2018, 11:08:03 PM
this morning i opened coinmarketcap and indodax was right. bitcoin has risen 3%. I think this is quite surprising because some of the end of this time the market is still not seen to increase. and now up. I hope bitcoin will continue to rise and profit for traders
Activity: 84
July 23, 2018, 11:04:40 PM
I consider that many Asset management Co and funds have seen the huge profits introduced by using the BTC's rising space. They may not miss the upward thrust. in comparison to last year. Now the price is low.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 02:13:37 PM
I don't know if what we are seeing last week and early Monday like this is the real price of btc or another pump and dumb.The major digital currency btc is moving up but others still showing red.I do not fully understand why bitcoin dominates so much but altcoins continue to struggle. Apart from btc being the first coin,there is not much difference from other coins
Pages:
Jump to: