Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market Will Going Up ? - page 2. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 07:39:23 AM
The market will grow and fall and grow again! There will be no eternal growth, friends. Bitcoin is used as a financial tool by large investors and the eternal growth is not profitable for them. Learn to play not only up but also down. Such realities of the market now.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 07:28:16 AM
Bitcoin has dropped prices by more than 20 percent, to below $ 11,000 (or equivalent to Rp100 million), after South Korea's Finance Minister said in a radio interview that a ban on cryptocurrency trade was a direct option.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 07:19:20 AM
well, crypto market will rise very soon
It was a long time for the market to be going down
I also hold my coins
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
July 14, 2018, 07:09:01 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
sure only 1% people on earth that buying crypto right now and there is a lot of people that potential to buying crypto in future ( i forgot the source). Crypto is keep developing and for sure there will significant grow in this year.
Let's observe what will going to happen but for now I'm happy because it's way more positive than the other month I'm hoping that the price still continue to go higher so by that I can get a profit.
cryptocurrency can go up and down, crytpicutremcy market os so unstable, so i thonk we should get used to this things
yes, you could use this chance to invest more or even for day trading, it would give you a lot profit if you doing it right and have a bit luck on it.
Activity: 182
July 14, 2018, 07:06:56 AM
I am cautious about today's growth of the cryptocurrency market because I do not see any specific prerequisites for a complete change of trend and the continued growth of prices for coins.  There are still many problems associated with the regulation of the cryptocurrency market and until these issues are resolved the situation will remain uncertain.
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 07:06:51 AM
Let's observe what will going to happen but for now I'm happy because it's way more positive than the other month I'm hoping that the price still continue to go higher so by that I can get a profit.
cryptocurrency can go up and down, crytpicutremcy market os so unstable, so i thonk we should get used to this things
cryptocurrecy worlf is always going up and down and i believe that you will manage to make profit from such situations
Activity: 218
July 14, 2018, 07:06:13 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
of course, it is, so i thonk tat ypu should be comfortable with such changes and i believe that you will find many good things
Activity: 255
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 14, 2018, 07:05:13 AM
Activity: 255
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 14, 2018, 07:04:31 AM
Dear all member
i tyink that yes, and i believe in this cryptocur4ency, though it has some problems, of course, but still it will rise up
copper member
Activity: 658
July 14, 2018, 07:02:40 AM
Crypto market starting to look like a real market of diverse trades. A good mix of up and down pricing when looking down the list. None of the: bitcoin is up, so everything just follows suit. Some are moving up big, others flat, some trailing off.
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 14, 2018, 06:07:16 AM
The cryptocurrency market will definitely go up, but it takes time, you need to wait patiently, so that you don't miss the opportunity.
Activity: 238
July 14, 2018, 04:45:43 AM
I do not know, I'm new to cryptocurrency but I hope it's over and I can make a profit. I think maybe the end of the year will start as stable as possible.
Activity: 90
July 14, 2018, 03:50:55 AM
Crypto market continues to fall. Today, many coins have fallen in price by 10-15%. It upsets me, because I was hoping that the market will grow for at least a few days.

It's possible that the drop was only a manifestation of the market volatility. I've got to admit though that the 10-15% drop was too much of a volatility. That being said, it is still a fact that market has been going stronger these past few days. I hope it would extend for a few months.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 14, 2018, 03:43:20 AM
Crypto market continues to fall. Today, many coins have fallen in price by 10-15%. It upsets me, because I was hoping that the market will grow for at least a few days.
Activity: 56
July 14, 2018, 03:41:36 AM
Perhaps yes or possibly not, anticipate the development cryptographic money value it is difficult and even it will imposible to do. We don't know what will occur later on, isn't that so? What's your concern if the cost will going down back? Be patient and quiet down on the off chance that you have a lose when put resources into digital currency, the cost will rebound to high yet we do know precisely time. Digital money have an unpredictable value, so don't be interesting when the cost all of a sudden ascents and all of a sudden goes down. Hold your coin for getting benefit later on, you should assume that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 13, 2018, 03:33:54 PM
You should remember the golden rule - do not panic and hurry with the sale of the coin in the period of the fall of the market. In any case, you need to wait for the situation to recover in the market - this may already be this year.
Activity: 168
July 13, 2018, 03:32:45 PM
It is even possible that the market will recover in 2019, but no one will say exactly, so while the market continues to fall.
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
July 13, 2018, 03:32:07 PM
We must wait and have patience. The market will definitely go up, maybe at the end of the year. I hope that it will be soon.
Activity: 154
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 13, 2018, 03:31:33 PM
Dear all member

It is really difficult to predict, but if you will based on what happen last year probably the market will increase its price maybe on the last quarter of the year. Maybe because people have plenty of money on ber months wherein they have lots of money to invest with.
Activity: 392
July 13, 2018, 03:27:35 PM
I am confident that in the coming months the market may begin its gradual recovery. Of course, at the previous high in the near future it is unlikely to come out, but a certain growth will already be noticeable.
Pages:
Jump to: