Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market Will Going Up ? - page 6. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
July 11, 2018, 12:32:57 PM
Market going up or down are all speculations people come up with. Nobody can really tell when it will a bull or a bear but we can only hope for the bull though.

I think from your words we can learn one very important lesson - be careful. As you said, many suspicious individuals are already speculating in the market.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 12:28:58 PM
To me, I think that the cryptocurrency market is gradually maturing to prosperity and it may reach its peak in the future. With more quality cryptocurrencies appearing and technological changes, I have full confidence in it
Activity: 224
July 11, 2018, 05:42:43 AM
Of course it will, just need time for this. The market can not endlessly fall just as well as rise. So do not worry about this, the market is cyclical
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 05:41:47 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

I see the decline is not over, the market is still weak, heard there is a bancor news in the hack, the price of crypto back down, possibly at the end of the year crypto prices will rise
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 05:40:24 AM
At the time of creating the topic it was not growth. I think that today we are on the verge of really growing, after the rapid decline of the beginning of this year.
Activity: 140
July 11, 2018, 05:36:45 AM
Market going up or down are all speculations people come up with. Nobody can really tell when it will a bull or a bear but we can only hope for the bull though.
Activity: 98
July 11, 2018, 05:29:18 AM
I think the encryption market has started to recover slowly. Although the encryption market will occasionally fall, I think this is a normal phenomenon and does not prevent the overall market from changing.
Activity: 294
July 11, 2018, 04:23:10 AM
yes, it is a good news for all,market will go up everyone is waiting for this opportunity. It will happen only for short time. I believe market will continous rising . Market has up and down in couple of month,it will high. we have bull market and needed wait and see, market will growing growth. Many experts have predicted .
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 11, 2018, 03:03:09 AM
Yes. The market will go up but no one can really tell when it is. What we can do is to take advantage of the low market price. Try to pile up some coin and sell it later when market goes up again. I think everyone is waiting for this opportunity. Just make sure that you will be there because it will only happen for a short time.

Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
July 11, 2018, 02:56:22 AM
There’s always a chance that market could go up. It’s normal that a market has a ups and down. For sure in a couple of month it will soar high.
Maybe it just a little movement of the market and there's someone who are just being optimistic, and there's no problem about that because atleast they keep supporting there coins and hoping for the market rising. Just keep believing that market will going up again because i also believe that one day market will continuously rising even more this time maybe this end of the month it will started to rise, no knows when but all of us hoping for that to happen.
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
July 11, 2018, 02:46:24 AM
There’s always a chance that market could go up. It’s normal that a market has a ups and down. For sure in a couple of month it will soar high.
Activity: 126
July 11, 2018, 02:41:58 AM
The encryption market will also fall, which is a normal phenomenon in the market. But this year's encryption market made me feel scared. The market has been down for a long time and has not recovered since then.
Activity: 91
July 11, 2018, 02:37:49 AM
The downward trend has not stopped, and the short - term rebound is just whale dumping, which is the whale's means.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
July 11, 2018, 02:30:09 AM
I think yes but its very intersting situastion,when market goes up people like it but when price goes down they start to panic ,think all is over dont know why do they think it must go up and never down?
Activity: 85
July 11, 2018, 02:28:10 AM
I think yes, now we have the bull market. Finally, negative news background in the past and I hope now the bull market will show itself in all its glory, at least all prerequisites exist for this
Activity: 434
July 10, 2018, 06:59:56 AM
It will be going up step by step, and may be will see back 1000$ per ETH price with other alt coins rising prices. Any way there might be a few fallings in the nearest future
Activity: 112
July 10, 2018, 06:56:57 AM
Possibly yes or perhaps not, foresee the development digital currency value it is difficult and even it will imposible to do. We don't know what will occur later on, isn't that so? What's your concern if the cost will going down back? Be patient and quiet down in the event that you have a lose when put resources into digital money, the cost will rebound to high however we do know precisely time. Digital currency have an unpredictable value, so don't be odd when the cost all of a sudden ascents and abruptly goes down. Hold your coin for getting benefit later on, you should assume that.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
July 10, 2018, 06:54:55 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Honestly, no one knows exactly the answer for this kind of question because not everyone would understand what and how does the cryptocurrency changes towards a green and red market. It just goes to show how truly unpredictable the behaviour of people is and you should understand this.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
July 10, 2018, 06:44:09 AM
where is he? when the growth is, too many people are involved here. I think fall will be the growth
Activity: 308
July 10, 2018, 06:41:14 AM
Now I am actively studying information about the state and prospects of the market. After studying all this information I made a conclusion that at the end of the year it will be possible to notice the growth of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: