Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market Will Going Up ? - page 4. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 08:24:00 AM
yes certainly! Crypto market is on the process of growing and going up yet again due to the fact we're now coming near to the ultimate two quarters of this 12 months which for all of the crypto fanatic is the begin of the inexperienced duration so all of the cash inside the marketplace will genuinely goes up and high all over again.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 07:54:02 AM
This is good news for the HODL as there are developments, and I think the market will rise drastically by the end of the year. I suggest to invest altcoin now because from now on the market will go up steadily.

Crytocurrency condition is now slowly rising up but its recovery speed moving too slow. I guess the market will truely recover after the end of the year.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 07:48:07 AM
The will be a good news to hear, because for pass four months now, the Crypto market was falling seriously to a point of loosing hope to invest, but now, i can even courage people around me to invest on Crypto industrial
Activity: 140
July 13, 2018, 07:40:59 AM
Dear friend,
I hope so, but in the current times the coin market is not stable. The price go downtrend, the uptrend continuously. The investers is so hard to determine the top or the bottom level exactly. I think that all investers are neccessary patient and wait the green. Good luck!
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 07:36:26 AM
I will say yes that the crypto market will go up again and even higher than it was before the fall because this bear is only temporary and the bull will set in soon and as soon as this come in, the price of almost all crypto will rise and more investors will come into the crypto community thereby expanding the size and price of crypto.
Activity: 490
July 13, 2018, 07:33:05 AM
This is good news for the HODL as there are developments, and I think the market will rise drastically by the end of the year. I suggest to invest altcoin now because from now on the market will go up steadily.
copper member
Activity: 462
July 13, 2018, 07:28:20 AM
of course ,the crypto market will grow, because it can not constantly fall.
Indeed the crypto market will go back up for sure but that seems to take time,
and I also do not know when the crypto market will rise again,
which is important we still just follow its development so as not to miss information
Activity: 28
July 13, 2018, 07:10:55 AM
it will always go up and down, but some people don't really understand that, they think crypto is all about uptrend only when they see it go down they will panic.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 07:06:38 AM
of course ,the crypto market will grow, because it can not constantly fall.
Activity: 49
July 13, 2018, 07:04:49 AM
Of course it will.. Just give it a little time.. Every mid year btc dumps. It's crypto market.  It'll surely pump on the end of the year.  Maybe break ath too
Activity: 130
July 13, 2018, 07:02:49 AM
The market will definitely go up, but I do not see that happening now or soon. We need to give the market a little more time to recover and get itself back together. I don't even see that happening this year again. Who knows, next year will be better for us. Until then, let's grab some popcorn and watch this movie Wink
Activity: 238
July 13, 2018, 02:47:52 AM
I think for the markets to go up again, the institutional investors need to trust the system. There is no regulatory body to control bitcoin, no insurance, no governing body as well. In such a dark web, no fund manager will dare venture.
Activity: 294
July 13, 2018, 02:44:39 AM
The market of crypto now, unfortunately, really remains at the bottom. But it can be argued that he is now gradually regaining his position, you need to wait a bit and this year you will be able to get a certain profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 111
I love the Cryptocurrency world
July 12, 2018, 08:56:49 PM
of course it will, but we dont know when, tha crypto market is very hard to predict but some day we will see the market recovered again.
Activity: 602
July 12, 2018, 08:52:41 PM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
For now the rise of cryptocurrencies is far way to tell because as we can see in the charts of cryptocurrencies the price is in dip , because of the bitcoin value that goes down , almost all of the altcoins value follows to go down also. Maybe in a couple of months their values will rise up again just like before that the bitcoin value goes up and skyrocketing. This situation will also follows tge altcoins in rising.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 12, 2018, 08:50:17 PM
I'd like to believe that over the fall ...but something tells me that it is not
Of course, one can not believe blindly. You need to rely on facts and news. If they are positive, we will see a reversal in August. If the news does not please us, then we will wait for growth for a long time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
July 12, 2018, 08:47:34 PM
Recovery at this moment is still not assured to last for a long period of time which therefore makes it obvious that holding is a more necessary thing to do in order to avoid losing profit. Just be patient at times like this, because once the market continuously starts to rise, profit will be earned by those who have waited through the dumps.
It’s kind of vague right now, the fluctuation is so confused and nothing is really clear. Btc is the leader coin of the recovery but it’s just rising in a short time and continue to slight drop. Yep, I completely agree with you that we should be more patient in this case. In general, i strongly believe that the market will soonly have a dramatic rise again. We all know that crypto is extremely volatile, it would never be in dip forever, let’s wait and we will soon get a good news from it.
Activity: 56
July 12, 2018, 04:07:34 PM
I'd like to believe that over the fall ...but something tells me that it is not
Activity: 486
July 12, 2018, 01:24:55 PM
nobody knows for sure but we can predict and the market is always moving up and down,maybe in the next few months we will see the market grow but there must be a small decline and for now there is no sign of going up,hopefully the market will recover quickly and we will see the moon.
Activity: 98
July 12, 2018, 01:17:22 PM
Nobody knows for sure) today it is stop, tomorrow it continued
Pages:
Jump to: